Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place to Feel Sad (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Place to Feel Sad (Open) Empty A Place to Feel Sad (Open)

Post by Teresa Maria King Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Teresa entered the Forbidden Forest with her pet bird, Raven. She have been feeling off all day and decided to release some steam of some sorts. With Raven there, she won't be too unstable.

She settled herself at a base of a large tree with a clear viewing of steaming sunlight that cam through the thick tree. Then, small drops of water fell from her eyes. They began to float the moment it fall off her face. Soon a small water barrier will cover around her. She was keeping in too much.

Hopefully in the future, she would be able to control it better, but for now she must endure the pain. Memories flowed into her mind and she remember each and every one of them. They weren't her's, just everybody else's in the world that is alive. They were never good or happy memories, no they were always sad or horrifying.

Raven was at her shoulders, keeping her attach to herself. She start singing a simple song that repeats forever," The leaves on the tree, reach up to the sky as the root reach down, through the deep dark earth." It makes her focus on something else as she continue crying.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Place to Feel Sad (Open) Empty Re: A Place to Feel Sad (Open)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Sam walked into the forbbien forest with her albino owl, Winter. She continued to walk wondering when they abandonment papers were supposed to be legal, she had always called it abandonment papers.

Sam continued to walk when she noticed Teresa sitting by a tree crying Sam walked over to her and smiled as she heard her singing " You sing well" Sam said smiling at Teresa she looked at the raven and smiled " That's a pretty raven you have" she added smiling at Teresa.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Raven cried a soft call, telling Teresa someone was there. She stopped singing and saw Sam Hawthorn. A memory flashed through her. A memory of someone nearby.

"Fire," Teresa said in a tone of warning, fazed. She was smiling a bit. "The fire will burn. Don't be dead. It's too late for them."

Tears still fell from her eyes, but she was calming down. The drops of water around her fell all at once. Then it stopped. Teresa blinked twice.

The last thing she saw before darkness was Raven flying and sitting on Sam's shoulder. A few minutes of rest would be okay.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:48 am

Sam blinked slightly, how did Teresa know about her parents? Was she a seer? Sam shook her head and she sat down next to Teresa when the raven landed on her shoulder she looked at Winter whom was glaring at the raven Sam cleared her throat at Winter and Winter stopped glaring at the raven.

" 'Fire, the fire will burn. Don't be dead. It's too late for them'?" Sam quoted and asked Teresa she wondered what that meant she sighed quietly " Teresa, are you okay?" Sam asked her kindly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Raven looked over at the pure white owl and a twinkle happened in his eyes. He jumped off of Sam's shoulders and went to lightly peck the owl's head. He must have made a sound before attacking the poor owl for Teresa shifted a little, waking up.

"Raven," she said. "You know my head hurts. Couldn't you let me rest for a while? I still see the memories, you stupid bird."

She rubbed her eyes and head. Then, she noticed Sam Hawthorn, this time recognizing the girl. And Raven attacking the owl.

"Hello, Sam. Hey, Raven! Stop that!"

Teresa picked up a rock and threw at Raven. It missed by a mile, but it stopped the bird.

"Sorry about that, little birdie," she said to the owl, smiling.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Sam glared at the raven she ducked her head as Teresa threw a rock at him she looked at Winter whom glared at the raven and she have much kinder eye's to Teresa.

" Hey Teresa, Are you okay?" Sam asked her kindly she looked at Winter and she checked her head to make sure she didn't need to give her medicine she Kissed winters head and she gave Teresa a small smile.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 am

"Yes, I am," Teresa said. "Thank you for asking. Raven, get over here."

She beckoned to the blackbird and it complied. She flew over to her and landed on her shoulders.

"Raven, what is your reason to attack the poor bird?"

"Caw," Raven answered. Teresa rolled her eyes and cast a spell on the bird. A cage appeared around him.

"That's not a good enough reason. Stay in there for a while."

Raven went crazy bashing the cage, but all was in vain for he can not get out by himself.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Place to Feel Sad (Open) Empty Re: A Place To Feel Sad (Open)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:02 am

Sam looked at the Raven and signed she looks at winter and hoped she wasn't hurt.

" So what was the fire thing you were talking about earlier?" Sam asked kindly she smiled and hoped that everything was fine with Teresa.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 am

"Fire?" Teresa asked. The scene flashed once. "Oh, that! You don't need to know. It probably isn't your's. It's more likely it's someone else's memory. You know how a lot of people seen fire before."

Teresa got up, holding the cage Raven is lock in.

"Hey, Sam. Want to explore the Forbidden Forest? Maybe this time I can find a vampire here. They are more easier to identify than werewolves."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 am

Sam blinked and decided to drop the subject she nodded and stood up she quickly kept Winter away from the Raven " Okay" she said smiling at Teresa.

Sam knew that Teresa was talking about Sam's memories she wondered what all Teresa saw but she shook her head and smiled " Let's look for some Vampires" she said.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 am

"Yay!" Teresa cheered. She held on to Raven's cage. He finally gave up. "Where do you vampire can be found here? Is there even any vampires here? If not, let's look for goblins, or fairies, or griffins."

She pointed north.

"Want to go there first?"

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Place to Feel Sad (Open) Empty Re: A Place to Feeel Sad (Open)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 am

Sam nodded " Okay" Sam said smiling at Teresa she followed Teresa and she wondered why that Raven hated Winter she hummed.

" So, Teresa where are you from?" Sam asked she looked at the sky and she hummed lightly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

"England," Teresa answered. "Half of the King family was born in England. The other half is around the world."

She stopped for a few seconds, then walked again. There was something in the air, but she couldn't put her finger on it. It seems Raven noticed too, seeing that he eyed her. Teresa sighed, destroying the cage. He flew away, south. She noticed that sky was getting darker.

"We should find the vampire soon. It looks like it's going to rain."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Sam nodded " Yeah it does" she said smiling at Teresa " My family, well their in Germany right now but we do leave in England" Sam added smiling at Teresa.

" Have any idea where we can find them?" Sam asked looking around.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

"The question's not 'Where?', it's 'How?'," Teresa said. "That question is more easier to answer, don't you think, Sam?"

She smiled and picked up the sharpest looking rock from the ground. Then, swift and quickly, Teresa slash the palm of her hand. Blood dropped down her hands.

"Alright," she said, throwing the rock over her shoulder. "Let's go walk around to see if anything will show up."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Sam nodded " Yeah I Guess that is an easy question to answer" Sam said smiling at her.

Sam looked at the blood and she froze she remembered the night the glass busted and slashed her face she blinked and sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

"I think people sigh too much," Teresa said. "Sigh, sigh, sigh is not a good sign, is it?"

Teresa took Sam's hands in her's and started spinning around circles. Her blood spread to Sam's hand.

"Sighing makes me think that they are bored or thinking deeply. Thinking deeply is a private thing, so I shouldn't ask about that. But, being bored can easily be cured. A simple game will do the trick. Or doing something that's completely full of rubbish, like dancing. What do you think?"

Teresa smiled and laughed as she continued spinning them around.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Sam smiled as they spun around Sam looked at Teresa " Well what do you expec people to do, yawn all the time?" Sam asked happily she smiled s they spun.

Sam laughed and spun with Teresa she looked at her hand it was covered in blood she blinked slightly but she still smiled at Teresa.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 pm

"Yawning means you;re tired or bored," Teresa said. "They could always stare into space, so when they're walking and don't notice where they're walking, they'll trip or hit a tree. It would be fun to see that happen."

The sky grew darker with clouds.

"Where you think the little fairy folk go to get away from the pouring rain? Would you believe me if I said that they would go celebrate instead of hide? Rain always wash away the dirt and water the plants. Then they would celebrate some more when the clouds are done and gone because of the rainbow that appears up in the sky. The leprechauns would be happy for they can enchant their gold to make it of greater values to sell to the goblins. "

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Sam shrugged than snapped her fingers " Follow me, and don't get lost" Sam said grabbing Teresa's hand she quickly ran toward where they were at she ran quite a few miles away when she saw the fairies in a hollow tree, ' Orignal much?' Sam thought.

She glanced at Teresa and smiled " See, there's a few fairies" she said while crouching behind a bush.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

"That's bloody amazing," Teresa said. "How did you find them?"

She could see fairies fill the hallow tree. There were pretty little creatures with beautiful wings. There were butterflies wings and dragonfly wing, and more she didn't recognize.

"Do you think that they will play with us?"

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Sam smiled " I read a lot" Sam said smiling at Teresa she shook her head at Teresa.

" As nice and cute as they look they can be very mean and very cruel" Sam said shrugging slightly she watched the Fairies she didn't know if they'd be nice or mean, she glanced at Teresa.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"Yes, they can, but they must have a reason to be mean and cruel. I believe there's some fairies that are kind as they are beautiful. Sadly, they are the first to die as Muggles continue to waste upon mother nature. As her beauty dies, they will die as well," Teresa explained. "Their wings varies from season to season. In the winter, their wings are pure white that glows in the moonlight and in the summer, it's golden like the sun. Bright and playful."

Sounds of thunder exploded and it started to sprinkle. Teresa smiled as the soft rain wash away some of the dried up blood on her hand.

"It's going to rain, Sam. Will they celebrate?"

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 am

Sam nodded and she pulled her wand out and she mumbled a spell to repel the water from hitting them she smiled at Teresa " They should celebrate" Sam said watching them.

Sam watched as the fairies started to celebrate she smiled at Teresa she watched the fairies.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 am

Teresa laughed, then cast a spell. Piano notes began to play for the song 'Dance of the Wild Faeries'. It's one of the most favorite songs of her's and the occasion seems right. She pulled Sam and start dancing.

"Let's celebrate, too," she said. She began to to sing as they continue moving.

I wandered alone to the forest one night
Led by a music strange to hear
And followed the glow of a shimming light
That seemed to grow distant as I grew near

The woods were alive with the fragrance of spring
But winter was everywhere clear to see
The moon shone bright and a bat on the wing
Beckoned me closer and said to me:

"A clearing close In the forest you'll find
A fabulous banquet, a fairy ball
If you close your eyes and you open your mind
The veil disappears and you'll see it all"

Come and play as the wild fairies play
In a magical circle, a fairy ring
You won't want to leave and forever you'll stay
Where the vision is bright as spring

When I closed my eyes to the shimmering light
All memory faded and I could see
That a mushroom circle of red and white
And myriad fairies surrounded me

She hummed as the rain poured heavier.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next