Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Caspar (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding Caspar (OPEN)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Charlotte was glad that Melody felt the same way that she did about heights, after all many people had thought that she was silly for not playing Quidditch and sometime she wished that she would be able to try it, just for one game, but she quickly realised that wasn't going to happen no matter how hard she tried.

"Well at least we could watch the games from the stand sometimes, it's really quite nice to watch, as long as you don't get too worried for the people who are playing." Charlotte smiled gently.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Finding Caspar (OPEN)

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:53 pm

"Yeah it is,"Melody agreed.Then she thought of something."Do you think ghosts can still do magic?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Charlotte hummed a little as she thought about the question that Melody had asked her, she didn't think that they would be able to, they couldn't hold a wand to channel their magic after all, and she didn't know if magic was connected to the body or not.

"I'm really not sure, have you ever seen a ghost doing magic? I think that Wraiths can do some sorts of magic, but, I think ghosts just float around really..." she stated, a little bit unsure of herself and whether her answer was right or not.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm

"No I haven't ever seen a ghost use magic,"Melody admitted."Plus if they still have magic Peeves would defintly use it so they probably don't."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:44 am

Charlotte sighed when Melody mentioned Peeves, he was such an annoying little ghost that she really wanted nothing but to slap him sometimes, but of course he was a ghost so even if she managed to catch him she couldn't slap him anyway.

"Ugh, Peeves is so annoying, he almost dropped one of my paint cans all over me when I was re-decorating Auntie Briony's office. Luckily she managed to send him away in time." Charlotte muttered, more than annoyed by the mention of the ghost.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 pm

"Auntie Briony?I'm guessing that you must know that professor pretty well since you called her auntie."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 am

Charlotte blushed a little bit when Melody picked up on the fact that Charlotte called Briony, Auntie, like she called Uncle Richard, Uncle, she had never really thought about it, but she knew that some people were probably jealous of her, or thought that she was big headed for calling them that.

Well they could go and jog on.

"Well, they are really good friends with my Papa, so, they are kind of like my Auntie and Uncle but we aren't really related, I'm closer to Uncle Richard if I'm honest." she blushed "Some people think that I'm being a big suck up by calling them that though."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 pm

"You don't seem like a suck up to me."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:35 am

Charlotte beamed happily when Melody said that she didn't seem like a suck up, she was glad because she would have hated people to think of her that way just because of the people that she knew, maybe if the people who thought that actually talked to her, Charlotte knew they would understand the reason.

"Thanks Melody, that means a lot to me, I don't like to think badly of people but sometimes some of my year really annoy me, they're just so immature and childish, we're teenagers now, our owls are coming up!" she sighed.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm

"You can only be young once but you can be immature forever.I think I read that somewhere once.It's sad to think that one day I'll be too old to go trick or treating not that I get to go trick or treating anyway now because I'm at Hogwarts during Halloween."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Charlotte hummed a little, she had never been trick or treating because she was not in the position to before she went to Hogwarts and now she was always here when Halloween came around, normally there were halloween balls at Hogwarts but it seemed there wasn't going to be one this year.

"Yes I am very sad that there isn't the oppertunity, I've never been you see and by the time I finish Hogwarts I will be too old to actually go trick or treating." she pouted lightly "There's no ball either, I normally enjoy dressing up."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 pm

"There was a Halloween ball last year.I came as a black cat and I still have the costume."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 am

Charlotte nodded a little bit as she thought about it. Cobalt hadn't really told her about any balls coming up so she didn't have her hopes too high,

"Well hopefully there will be another one this year." she smiled, "I'll be sure to ask some of the professors if they have any plans to make one."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 pm

"If we do I wonder if I should go as a cat again.Hmm,what would be a good costume for you?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Charlotte, when she was asked what she would go as for halloween, she hummed a little bit and she thought that this year she would probably have gone as a vampire or something like that, she had recently discovered the novels by Anne Rice and she quite enjoyed them...wondering if vampires really were like they were depicted in the novels or not.

"A good costume for me would be anything really, but I would have come as a vampire I think, I have the eyes for it after all." she smirked, as most vampires had reddish coloured eyes.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:04 pm

"Yeah you do have the eyes for it,"Melody agreed."It probably isn't too hard to get some vampire fangs."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Charlotte, when Melody told her that it wouldn't be hard to get vampire fangs, she opened her mouth and let her teeth grow into large points, it was nice to be able to freak people out by changing parts of her when they didn't expect it, however she didn't know how Melody was going to react to it.

"Well I could just use my own I suppose." she grinned with a waggle of her eyebrows "But I always like to be genuine, those fake fangs are really hard to talk with when they're in."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty fangs

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:58 pm

"Awesome! I wish that I was a metamorph or are you an actual vampire? I suppose that its possible for you to be both. At least I think it's possible I'm not sure."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Charlotte laughed lightly, she was glad that most of the people she had met, including Melody seemed to think that her being a metamorph was something that was a good thing, not what her parents had thought as soon as she had made her first transformation.

Deciding that she wouldn't let her thoughts dwell on that time for long, lest it make her too sad, Charlotte merely grinned at Melody, before answering;

"I'm a metamorph, not a vampire, although I wouldn't be surprised if people thought of me as a vampire if they saw me in the middle of the night like this." she laughed happily.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Finding Caspar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty vampire

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 am

"You could scare a lot of people," Melody agreed. "If you were both a metamorph and a vampire that would be really scary not that metamorphs are scary. I've never seen a vampire in real life I wonder if they can really turn into bats."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 am

Charlotte thought about what Melody said, she didn't think that vampires could turn into bats but then again she had never met one of them, and she hoped that she never did what with the creatures beginning to rise up against the rest of the magical community.

"Well I don't know about turning into a bat...but I wouldn't go looking for one to ask, they're not very friendly towards humans any more I don't think." Charlotte mused aloud "I wouldn't want you getting hurt."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm

"I won't I could probably find a book on it anyway.We always seem to be at war now first the Germans and now with the creatures."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 am

Charlotte nodded her head lightly, she knew that they were always at war with someone now a days and she was beginning to wonder what it would be like to live in a world where there was no fighting, or at least no wars...it was something that she had begun to forget, a time without fighting.

"I hope that both of them will be over soon enough...although I know that the Rebels aren't that much of a threat any more..." she whispered quietly.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 am

Melody nodded.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 am

Charlotte turned her attention back to her picture it seemed the mood had taken a downwards spiral and she didn't know what to say to bring it back to its happier tone again, so she merely worked on drawing some more detail into the rose within the skulls mouth.

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next