Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria)

2 posters

Go down

Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria) Empty Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 am

Vladimir had decided that he, while he was over in England, was going to go and try and find out a little bit more about the treatment that he could get for his memory loss, which, to be fair had been a little bit useless, simply because he was not able to find anyone who was free who would talk to him, after all, he was German, and eventually he was kicked out of the Hospital by security.

Now he was sitting outside, looking at the scrap of paper with directions on, that had gotten smudged in the rain while he was on his way here, and he was thinking more and more that he was completely and utterly screwed, in England, no idea where he was, and surrounded by wizards who wanted to kill him.

Brilliant.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria) Empty Re: Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 am

Victoria was excited that her sister, Kathleen, wanted to spend a day together. She had told her about St. Mungo's over the summer, since her sister was going to school for medical research, and agreed to take her there. She wasn't sure how much they would let a muggle see, but she let her sister go explore on her own. She kept her phone on in case she needed her, but figured she'd be fine.

Taking this time to explore, she walked out the front entrance, hoping that the rain from earlier had stopped. As she started walking down the street she spotted a boy with his shoulders hunched over a sad looking piece of paper. As she took a seat to see if he was ok, she noticed it was Vlad.

"Oh Merlin! What are you doing here?!" She couldn't help hugging him. She had always been an emotionally driven person and hugging was just something she did. She was very happy to see him, but immediately started worrying about him being here.

"Is everything ok?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria) Empty Re: Finding Yourself (Vlad and Victoria)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 am

Vladimir suddenly heard a voice nearby and he thought that it might be talking to him, and he thought also that he recognised it, looking up from the paper he was just in time to see Victoria's face before she came closer to him and hugged him tight, smiling happily, his face flushed with relief, he too hugged her in return, he was very very glad to see a familiar face around.

"Well hello to you too Victoria," he grinned lightly, before gesturing with a thumb to the magical hospitial behind him "I had came here to see if there was anything they could do for my memories, but nobody would treat me because I'm German, and nobody in Germany will treat me because I don't have my parents with me."

Sighing a little, Vlad dispelled his frowny look and instead smiled lightly at Victoria:

"I've got to say it's nice to see you, my map got wet and I'm totally lost, and a bit worried someone was going to take me to the Ministry and question me after what happened in there. Are you okay?" he asked, with a smile.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 am

Victoria stretched her legs out in front of her. She could still smell the dampness in the air. It was wonderful.

"That's terrible that they won't treat you. Though I understand their twisted reasoning. But it's stupid that the German hospital wouldn't treat you because of that. If you have amnesia how are you supposed to contact your parents!!?" She hated adult reasoning sometimes. It didn't really make sense.

School had started up again and she had yet to see Luke. She hadn't heard from him all summer and she was really confused. She'd felt like they were drifting apart, but would at least like to talk about it with him. Make sure they were on the same page. And now that she had found Vlad in London, she started wondering what she really wanted.

Trying to chase away those thoughts she smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. Just showing my muggle sister around. She's really into medical research in the muggle world and wanted to learn about how wizards practiced medicine."

She mustered her courage. "I'm really happy to see you again, Vlad."

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 am

Vlad smirked lightly and nodded his head, he was not happy at all with the way that he had been treated by the hospitals, and a part of him, he wasn't sure which part at the moment was baying out for him to go back in there and tell them what he really thought of them, but the much bigger part who didn;t want to get into trouble and go to prision, was telling him to cool off a little.

"I know right? It's just so...so stupid. I would get help from Durmstrang but their healers are nearly non-existant, I heard that some girl was actually having a proper medical emergency and they were nowhere to be seen." he said, waving an agitated hand in the air.

With an interested smile, Vlad nodded his head again, and wondered if her muggle sister would actually be allowed into St.Mungos;

"I didn't know that muggles were allowed inside, and that just makes me feel lower than low, I got kicked out and then people who don't even need help get to go in." sighing frustradedly he shrugged his shoulders "Ah well, whatcha going to do?" he smiled.

What Victoria said made Vlad feel warm inside and he couldn't help but smile bashfully;

"I'm happy to see you too, I realised that, I never gave you my address before, so...here." he said, giving her a pre-written out piece of paper with his address on, that he had wrote in case they met again.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Victoria was trying not to get angry over the way Vlad was being treated. As he said, what could they really do about it. She felt her phone vibrate and pulled it out. Kathleen wasn't able to see anything really interesting, so she was going to the cafe down the street to work on her thesis. Victoria closed her phone, happy that she was being given time to be on her own.

She was surprised Vlad had a prewritten paper with his address on it. Not that she really needed it with the way owls flew, but it was sweet all the same. "Thanks."

"So how's school going? Have you found anyone that remembers you yet?" She tried not to notice how the sun brought out the different colors in his hair, or how he was trying so hard to keep control of his emotions. She bumped his shoulder with hers, trying to lighten the mood.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 am

Vlad smiled happily when Victoria took the address, as his first proper friend, he was going to make sure that they stayed in contact, it would be an awful shame and it would make him so very sad if there was going to be something that came between them, especially something so easily fixed as distance and addresses.

"Don't worry about it." he smiled gently.

Rubbing his shoulder with a little chuckle, Vlad playfully ruffled Victoria's hair, and he shook his head when she asked him the question if he had found someone who remembered him, in fact, he hadn't been doing very much meeting of anybody recently.

"School has been okay, there's not that many people around so it's quiet, which is nice, but I haven't been able to find anyone who remembers me just yet, I have a feeling I'm not from around the Durmstrang area, so I'm trying to go a bit further afield." he grinned "What about Hogwarts, is it...Hogwarts-y?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 am

"Yeah. Same old same old." Victoria wasn't used to being asked so simply about school. With her family it was like a lengthy lecture every time she went to tell them the simplest thing. She had to constantly remind them of who she was talking about, what things were. She loved her family, but it was tiring.

"My best friend and I haven't had much time together since school started, but we're planning a hang out session soon, so it's not so bad. I kind of had a crush on this guy last year, but we didn't really...I don't know. Click? And I haven't seen much of him this year."

She was happy to have another person that she could really relax and be herself around. She wouldn't say that she didn't have friends, just most of them were like acquaintances, instead of close friends. It suited her just fine though.

She realized that she probably sounded like a whiny little girl with the talk of boys. "Sorry 'bout that. Any special girls in your life?" She wiggled her eyebrows at him. She'd never had a close male friend, but Vlad seemed like a good candidate.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Vlad smiled lightly, there was always something going on in school at Durmstrang, but then again he had teachers like The Sweeney, and the Nickel brothers who were seriously disturbed in more than one way, it was not fun to be in their classes and he hoped that they would mellow out the more you got to know them, as he was still new to their lessons really, only starting last year.

"Well that's always good, sometimes it's hectic in school, I should know I don't really know that many people in school, I never seem to be able to find anyone to talk to in my house, everyone's so elusive." he sighed "But I do have one good friend."

When Victoria talked to him about the crush that she had, Vlad nodded a little bit, and he smiled; "Well maybe you just need to meet up again, and then when you're older people change, you might get along better now."

Laughing a little bit at Victoria's eye waggling, he shook his head a little bit, he had thought that there was one, but they hadn't talked much since the time that she had saved him from the water and they had met in the Hospital Wing; "There was the girl who rescued me, but besides that, nobody but you in the way of girls." he smirked "I haven't seen Yeva in a while, I'm a little worried about her."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down