Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locking Heads (Luther and Vlad)

2 posters

Go down

Locking Heads (Luther and Vlad) Empty Locking Heads (Luther and Vlad)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 am

Vladimir, now that the meeting was done was still seething from what the instructor had spoken and done in that meeting, his style was completely off and it got to his temper, which although was not easily envoked, rared it's angry head when it was provoked. Just like it was now.

Running his hands through his hair, Vladimir felt the dragon tattoo on his back shifting and moving with his anger, rubbing his back a little to ease the soreness he swiftly felt another spike of anger and he punched his hand straight into the wall of the Ministry.

The thought of wether or not he would get in trouble for this was not in his thoughts at the moment.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Locking Heads (Luther and Vlad) Empty Re: Locking Heads (Luther and Vlad)

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 am

Luther was not a people person by any stretch of the imagination and it seemed that he had invoked Vladimir's wrath over some of his comments during the training session. Of course to Luther the training and the comments had been constructive. After all, an enemy wasn't going to tell you what they were doing was able to get through your shields, they were just going to kill you. Best to learn in an environment where your life wasn't neccessarily on the line.

He had followed Vladimir, intending to talk to the boy, but when he punched his fist into the wall, Luther raised an eyebrow and stepped forwards,

"Don't worry, the ministry doesn't ask for money for punching holes in walls. I would know, I've done it a few times by accident." he told the boy before standing against the wall, "You feel as if I have insulted you with my comment yes? Well then I invite you to relieve yourself of your anger. Focus it on me and vocalise it. Or make it physical if you wish. Walls and windows are entirely replacable in this section of the ministry."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 am

Vladimir sighed when he heard the instructor follow him he just wanted to be away from the annoying asshole as soon as possible, he regretted even coming to these stupid lessons, he knew how to protect himself from fights, and he did not need to be taught.

When he spoke his very voice irritated him and Vladimir basically stared at the hole he had punched in the wall, his fist still in the place he had punched the wall in.

Not even moving his eyes to look at the man he said in a rather monotone voice; "What if I don't want to talk to you about why I'm angry?"

Taking his fist down Vlad flexed his fingers and he pushed them inside his jeans pockets, trying not to punch out again, he just wanted to be on his own.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:05 am

Luther could tell that Vladimir had already worked himself up into a rage and that was going to be hard to break him from. The easiest way was actually what most people were afraid to try.

If you got someone who had built themselves up into a rage all you really had to do was provoke them further. Until their rage built up to such a level that they just had to let it out. And once that was done they were usually much calmer and reasonable,

"Well it's obvious that you're angry at me so not talking to me about why you're angry leaves the possibility that I will anger you like this again through no fault of my own; through ignorance." he told Vlad simply before shrugging, "Also if you anger continues to build like this you'll just end up frustrated and take it out on hard objects, such as walls, rather than the real subject of your ire, me."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 am

Vladimir almost wanted to take the guys tongue out when he kept speaking to him in such a manner, he was so up his own that he didnt realise how he was speaking to him, and that it was the complete wrong way in which to go about it.

Running his hand through his hair Vladimir sighed loudly and rested his head against the wall;

"If I tell you what's wrong will you leave me alone?" he half groaned half barked at the man.

Turning to look at him Vladimir folded his arms across his chest and decided that it would be best to just tell the guy straight what was annoying about him.

"You speak to me like I'm an idiot. I don't like that." he said simply.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 am

Luther could tell that the boy was getting more frustrated with him but he wasn't going to pander to him. After all, he was the team's leader so he couldn't show favouritism by bowing to Vladimir's desires. He gave Vladimir one of his rare half-smirks,

"Well now that depends what's wrong." he replied with the almost smirk still in place, "It might be something that depends action after all."

He raised an eyebrow. He spoke to him like an idiot? Well now that wasn't something he thought he did. After all, Luther spoke to everyone like this. He spoke bluntly and factually,

"I speak to everyone like this. And I don't speak to you like you're an idiot..." he paused before shrugging, "You're not an idiot Vladimir, I know that and you know that. But better to learn from my bluntness than learn in battle right?"

He pulled back his sleeves slightly to show Vladimir a part of his black metal arms,

"That's when you lose things."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down