Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Am I? (Vlad and Yeva)

2 posters

Go down

Who Am I? (Vlad and Yeva) Empty Who Am I? (Vlad and Yeva)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 am

Vladimir stirred his eyes and woke up slightly, the light seeping into his eyes made him groan lightly and shut them again because the pain that started through them made him uncomfortable.

He wondered where he was...what was the last thing that he remembered? Closing his eyes again firmly he tried to think about the last thing that he could which was the horrible feeling of falling and then a spreading coldness throughout his body.

With a small groan again he opened his eyes once more and looked around, attempting to move into a sitting stance but failing and falling back down with a soft 'thump'.

"Hello...?" he called out in a horse voice, coughing he tried again "Anyone?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Who Am I? (Vlad and Yeva) Empty Re: Who Am I? (Vlad and Yeva)

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Yeva who shivered a few beds away had her eyes closed, she wasn't sleeping though, she couldn't sleep. All she could think about was the monster lurking below the ice, she rolled restlessly onto her side. The image of the boy's lifeless body flooded her mind, he was so terribly limp and blue. Yeva shuttered, never had she seen anything so terrible in her entire life. He had remained in such a state all the way here, she had been so very frightened that the mermaid had lied and that he was truly still dead. She'd peeked at him a few moments ago but was scolded, she needed her rest. She was however relieved to have seen that his color was returning to him. Lying there Yeva heard someone call out suddenly and turned to look, it was the boy.

Getting up Yeva took the blankets with her and walked carefully across the stinging cold floor bundled tightly in the warm layers of wool, disregarding their scratchy nature. "Hello." she smiled to him when she reached his bed. The one adjacent to it was empty so she took a seat pulling her feet off the floor. "I'm glad that you're alright!" she said looking down at his fair face framed with long brown hair, this was however a severe understatement of how truly relieved and happy she was.

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 am

Vladimir looked around and when he thought he heard someone coming he steeled himself and tightened his jaw to stop himself from appearing too nervous it was a trick that he had taught himself how to do, and for a moment he wondered if there was a reason why.

Widening his eyes as he saw that the person who was approaching him was a girl, who herself didn't look like she was well, he relaxed a little and loosened the tight grip he had on his jaw so he could smile a little nervously at her.

When she seemed to know who he was Vladimir blinked slightly and looked thoroughly confused as his eyebrows knitted together:

"I'm sorry but...who are you? And...where am I?" he asked, gesturing to the place around him "Did something happen?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 am

Yeva tried to control the chatter of her teeth. "My name is Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova." she said formally introducing herself. "And your in the hospital wing." she explained readjusting the blankets over her toes. She bit her lips wondering if she should tell him about the mermaids. He had a right to know, they had killed him after all, but then she thought of the threat. She sighed wondering what she should say. In the end however she thought it best if he didn't know, after all she didn't want to frighten him too badly, and that thing was horrifying with it's inhumanity. "You fell through ice, at Das Eis, the lake... I, we thought you were dead." she smiled weakly looking into his deep brown eyes.

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:20 am

Vladimir nodded his head and gave a slight wave to the girl, Yeva, in front of him, he wondered if he had met her before or something and if he had why wasn't he remembering her? Something must have happened because as hard as he thought he just couldn't remember...

He couldn't remember anything!

Placing a hand on his head Vladimir looked confusedly at the foot of his bed as if it was likely to have a cheat sheet with all the answers on it.

"I don't mean to be rude, uhm, Yeva, but the hospital wing of where? I honestly can't remember a thing...and...it's more than a little confusing so I'm sorry I'm being really thick..."

Nodding his head as he was told that he had fallen into some sort of lake, and he put two and two together and thought that Yeva had probably saved him from drowning.

"And you saved me? Thanks, I owe you one." he smirked gently "I'm Vladimir Wazowski, I remember that much."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am

"Oh!" Yeva gasped her brows furrowing as she leaned forward concern washing over her once more. "Durmstrang Academy of Magic..." she said unsure of whether she should go into greater detail. "Oh, no!" Yeva said blushing as he thanked her. "I didn't do anything!" she said firmly. Pausing to think about it she really hadn't, it was all reaction anyway. She screamed and cried and tried to stupidly gut a mermaid with her wand, pulling him through the snow was really the only thing she'd done. "It's very, very nice to meet you," she smiled broadly as the dizzying realization that the boy with whom she was speaking may very well be dead right now.

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Vlad chuckled a little bit, it was quite sweet the way that she said that she didn't do anything, when she must have, unless a Professor saved him and Yeva just stayed with him while he woke up, perhaps she had gotten hurt in the attack too?

"Well regardless, I am glad that you stayed with me, I would have probably freaked out if I woke up in a strange place alone...I still am..." looking around at the Hospital Wing, Vladimir blinked "Kinda freaked out."

His mind wandered a little as to how cute she looked when she blushed like that, but quickly snapped back to the present when she spoke again, with a small smile, Vladimir nodded.

"So, I'm guessing if this is Durmstrang, then...it must be the school I was supposed to go to, ja?" he asked, still trying to get it all together in his mind "It's a magical school?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

"да." she said nodding before correcting herself. "Yes... It is a school for magic." She smiled at him, he seemed lost and maybe a little afraid. "I'm very happy that you are alright." she informed him, then her brow furrowed. "Pardon me for asking," she said fidgeting with her blanket. "But what do you remember?" she was very curious she had no idea what exactly caused his memory loss, but felt that if she got him talking about himself it would help him.

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

Vlad nodded, this made sense, and there were some snatches of memories beginning to come back, almost as if they were basics of who he was but the bigger picture was being lost as a result of what had happened, it was something that was so very frustrating and he hoped that with some magical treatment it would eventually go away and he would return to normal.

"Well, I remember that I'm Vlad Wazowski, I know I'm 12 years old...but I can't seem to remember my birthday, or much of anything else....it's almost as if, I've just gotten the bare bones of who I was, and the rest of me has been left under that water." he frowned "It's very confusing."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 am

Yeva's face fell when he made mention of the water. Her mind was suddenly consumed with the darkness of it, the way it rippled and moved as she saw some unknown being pulled into the abyss, the death. Yeva shuttered recalling his limpness and revival she almost, but dare not let her mind linger on the idea that, perhaps a part of him was there still. "I'm sorry." she said earnestly as she reached out and squeezed his hand gently. Not knowing what else to do and feeling of little use or help she asked, "Is there anything that I could do to help?"

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:38 am

Yeva seemed to be a little unhappy when he mentioned the water, he made a note not to do that again, after all, it was not going to be very polite to make the first person he had met upset by lingering and talking about what had just happened to him, he didn't even want to think about it too much himself actually.

It made him far too confused to think on it for longer than a few minutes, and he did not want to burden himself with these things at the moment, he needed to focus on getting better.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, it's probably my fault, clumsy me falling in and all that." he grinned squeezing her hand back "Would you sit with me? Tell me a little bit about yourself, I think it would help distract both of us a little bit." he smiled gently.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 am

Yeva smiled again, it wasn't his fault but, better he believe it than it cause him further distress, or the mermaid to carry out her threat. She sifted them in her seat when he asked her to tell him about himself. What was she going to say, she was that interesting, and what would she tell him about her leg and the truth that her father or one of her brothers had murdered and innocent man over what had happened?

"Well," she started still holding fast to his hand. "I was born in Russia on my parent's farm." she said trying to keep it brief least she let something out. "I lived there until I was eight." she told him, but fond memories of the place crept in. "Mama used to call it the house of song," she giggled. "You see the boards were not tightly together in all the room so when a wind came up you could hear it coming through the whole house. I used to hate it because it let the cold in and it scared me because it sounded like wailing or wolves. Them Mama said "ЕвИнка не пугайтесь просто слушать музыку зимы дядя делает для вас, найти слова в своем сердце Евы и петь! Um, it means like, Yeva darling don't be scared, um, just listen to the music uncle winter is making for you, find the words into your heart Yeva and sing!" Yeva smiled fondly.

"We moved when I was eight, there were... problems. Oh, I am the youngest of five! My father's name is Sergei, and my mother is Agnessa. My brother's names are Sergei he lives at home with his wife Olga who's going to have a baby, Fedir is next, he hates the farm and sometimes acts better than us he's dating a witch named Gertrude, Dmitry is third and he's a big man he works the slaughter house..." Yeva shuddered. "I don't like it in there, but he does... Last is Ilari he's very kind," Yeva burst out in a giggle. "When I was little he promised me we'd get married! He's so stupid!"

Out of habit and natural politeness she opened her mouth to ask Vladimir about his family, she tried to correct this by saying, "I have a cat too, his name's Alexander!" She waited, feeling a tad awkward. She never did most of the talking, and she never just sat there and told someone about herself, but for some reason she felt as though she had much more to say to him.

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Vlad smiled lightly when she began to think about what to say, it was going to be nice to hear about someone else's family, and he wondered if these memories of Yeva's would conjure up any memories of his own, it was hopefully going to work, but he wasn't sure, he as no expert in the mind and only was he attempting to guess what might be able to help him.

It sounded as if Yeva had a difficult childhood if not enjoyable with her house full of people, it sounded like there were different things in her past, good and bad, but none of them were triggering anything in his mind despite the broadness of experiences she was telling him about. Biting his lip he smiled lightly, there seemed to be a lot of love between Yeva and her brothers, except for that one...Fedir.

"Well it sounds like you have a lovely family, and your mother sounds very kind, I don't remember if I have been to Russia, is it a nice country? It sounds from your description to be very cold, is it always that way?" he asked, his curiosity growing the better of him as his lack of memories became evident.

With a large smile Vlad couldn't help but laugh a little bit "How sweet, Ilari must be very protective of you if he asked you to marry him, he sounds as if he is a nice guy." he added with a small smile on his lips now, as he felt the loss of himself not having a family.

"A cat? How lovely! What colour is he?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down