Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie)

2 posters

Go down

Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie) Empty Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:45 am

Luther sat on the shore of the lake wearing his heavy leather overcoat even as the sun beat down on him and the small picnic arrayed around him. Underneath his overcoat he was dressed only in swimming shorts. Hence the coat. He was still uncomfortable with the fact that his arms and shoulders were metal.

But he was waiting for Darcie right now and he couldn't have been anymore tense. He was just so excited and so nervous. He had to ask her something and if she didn't answer positively he knew that he would be crushed. Hopefully she was say yes or something equally as positive.
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie) Empty Re: Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:50 am

Darcie walked along the shore of the lake, her flip flops making a small clapping noise as she walked, it was something she had been looking forward to for a long long time, meeting Luther again and she had begun to wonder if it was going to ever happen again.

Her heart was beating a little faster when she thought of him, and her thoughts quickly drfited to how handsome he looked, and how beautifully strong his arms were....with a sigh, Darcie snapped herself out of her thoughts and grinned when she saw him some distance away.

"Luther!" she shouted out happily, running towards him, her brown sarong, covering her white and brown polka dotted bikini, flipping in the breeze she made while she ran before she sat down in front of him with a happy smile on her lips, just looking at the wonderful picnic he had arranged.

"I'm so happy to see you again, we just have both been so busy recently, I thought that it would never happen!" she giggled "How are you?"
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie) Empty Re: Picnic and questions (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 am

Luther had to admit to having been daydreaming before Darcie shouted his name and woke up him. He'd just been staring out across the lake, enjoying the sunshine. The peace here reminded him on the peace that he felt whenever he was around Darcie. A peace and lovely warmth that spread throughout his entire body,

"Hello there Darcie." he greeted her with a rather wide (for him) smile and a little blush. This was the first time he'd seen Darcie with so little clothing on and if he was honest it was well worth the wait. He nodded, a little sadly, "Yes we've both been very busy and it's not been fun to be away from you Darcie."

He paused for a moment, overcome by nerves, before he resolved that the sooner he spoke the sooner it was done. Swallowing nervously, he turned to Darcie,

"Hey Darcie... I have a really important question for you... would you...?" he paused for a second, "Would you like to be my... my girlfriend?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 am

Darcie smile happily when she heard Luther say that he was happy to see her again, but at the news that he had been sad when they had to part from each other, she nodded her head and couldn't help but pout, she didn't want Luther to be sad, but their work had commanded their time for now.

"It's not been fun to be away from you either Luther, I have only been working, working and more working lately and I really couldn't bring myself to keep myself from you any longer, so here I am!" she giggled happily.

Eyes glancing over the lovely lake, Darcie lay down on the mat that was laid out and she closed her eyes, feeling the lovely sun beating down upon her was something that she liked to feel, it was so warming and pleasant.

"What is it Luther?" she asked, flipping over onto her stomach, before blushing bright red and wondering if she was dreaming for a moment or two, she had never thought that he would actually ask!

"I...I would love to be your girlfriend Luther." she whispered quietly, kissing his lips gently "Thank you for asking me."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 am

Truth be told Luther was rushed off his feet at work. He'd had to take over the 'shady' side of the Ministry because Leon couldn't be seen to be pulling the strings. How on earth every action the Ministry took required at least one person killed or bribed he'd never know. But the only result he cared about from all this work was that he had very little time for anything other than work. And he wanted to spend that time with Darcie,

"Yes I heard that you had taken on the workloads of others. You really are too considerate of others sometimes." he teased her gently with a smirk before chuckling, "You do need time to yourself after all. And time for me... if it's not too selfish to ask..."

When Darcie accepted the world almost went quiet to Luther. She accepted. She wanted to be his girlfriend and that meant that she liked him as something more than a friend. Perhaps she even shared his feelings for her? Perhaps she loved him like he loved her,

"Y-you will?" he asked, stunned, before he grinned wider than he ever had before and laughed happily. Rolling them both over so that he was on top of Darcie, he kissed her happily, "You've made me so very happy by accepting Darcie... you'll never know just how happy you've made me."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 am

Darcie smiled happily and she couldn't think of anything but the fact that Luther had actually asked her to be his girlfriend, after all this time of waiting, he had actually been able to pluck up the courage to ask her, she had been thinking about being an item with him for a while now, since he had saved her...

"Of course I said yes." she giggled happily "How could you think I would say anything else Luther, I feel so strongly for you I don't think I would be allowed to say anything but a most emphatic yes!"

Laughing happily when Luther turned her over and she landed on her back, with a small noise of content Darcie kissed Luther back when he began to kiss her, it was so nice to finally have a kiss, someone to be intimate with.

Someone she trusted.

"I imagine just as happy as you've made me by asking, I...I would have done but I was too nervous...in...in case you said no."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:04 am

Luther knew that most people assumed that he and Darcie were already boyfriend and girlfriend. While it was true that they were very close before and the tension, romantic and sexual, was very clear. And to be honest he'd never even thought of being with anyone else so the exclusivity was there as well,

"Well I think poor self esteem played it's part." he joked lightly, trying to play off his earlier nerves before smiling again, "Well I feel so very strongly for you that I just couldn't resist asking you to be mine. I feel like... like I need you with me Darcie."

The small noise of contentment from Darcie was mirrored by one from Luther, who could honestly say that kissing Darcie was the most amazing thing he'd ever experienced. He smiled slightly,

"And that's exactly the reason why I didn't ask you the very first time I saw you." he told her quietly, "I was afraid you wouldn't like me the same way."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:15 am

Darcie felt her cheeks heat up with a blush when she heard that he was feeling so very strongly about her, maybe they did feel the same way after all, she had her first partner at last and she hoped that she was going to be able to tell him that in time...

It made her even more nervous than she would have been otherwise to be embarking on this new journey with Luther.

"You feel like you need me with you?" she echoed "I know that we didn't really need to ask each other if we were an item, I coudl just feel...like we were pulled together."

Smiling gently in the warm, Darcie moved some strands of hair from her eyes and she smiled gently, pressing her lips against Luthers once more before shifting from beneath him, to snuggle into his arms happily, laying her head on the crook of his neck.

"I love you Luther." she mumbled, wondering if that was a step too far.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 am

Seeing Darcie blush sort of alerted Luther to what he had admitted to. Or, in fact, how cute it might have sounded. He blushed right back but he couldn't have said it better. He wanted to be with her for as long as she wanted him. For as long as she wanted him because he was sure that he could never give her up.

Although the nerves from asking the question were going now, the nerves from the fact that this was a new experience to him were beginning already. He wanted to do this right,

"Yes... I feel like I need you with me." he repeated, blushing slightly, "It was like magnetism. From the moment I saw you, I felt a connection to you. I'm glad that you did too."

When she snuggled up in his arms, for the first time as a couple, Luther found that for the first time he was in total control of his arms. He could swear he actually felt the warmth of her body,

"I love you too Darcie." he whispered back quietly before pausing, "Is it okay for me to say that? So soon after getting together?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:35 am

Darcie smiled happily once more, she didn't think that she would be able to wipe the smile from her face for days on end now, it was something that she was over the moon about, that she was now with the man that she had crushed on for months before hand.

"I just can't believe that this has finally happened, I mean, I am just over the moon that you asked me about this, it was something I had hoped you would do, but I never thought you would." she sighed happily looking up into his eyes.

Hearing Luther confess his love for her also. Darcie blushed again and she shook her head, she didn't think that it was wrong of him to admit that at all, she had just done so after all.

"As long as it's not wrong of me to say that I love you." she whispered in return "I believe this has been a few months in the making Luther, we were just waiting for the right time." Darcie softly spoke, kissing his lips gently.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:39 am

Luther was happy to see that Darcie was still smiling that sweet little smile at him. He wanted to see that smile as often as he could. He wanted that smile to be what she greeted him with everytime that they saw each other. Why? Because he wanted to keep feeling that warm glow he got in his chest whenever she smiled at him,

"Well sometimes I can be a courageous man." he told her with a chuckle, "And this took all of my courage. To face the fear of rejection. I'm sorry it took so long for me to finally ask Darcie."

Seeing her cheeks flushing up even more, Luther smiled to himself and kissed both of her glowing red cheeks happily. He was happy that it wasn't wrong of him to admit his love so early on too,

"I don't think it would ever be wrong for you to say those words to me... not when they make me feel so unbelievably happy." he told her happily, cheeks reddening, before he kissed her more possessively, "Well it's not how long it takes to be asked out. It's how long the relationship goes on. And I want it to last as long as you'll have me."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 am

Darcies smile softened a little bit and she ran her thumbs over Luther's cheeks, she didn't believe what he was saying to her, about only sometimes being a courageous man, it was so odd that he could think of himself in such a bad light...it just wasn't true!

"I don't mind at all, as long as we both know for sure, that's all I needed to know..." she whispered quietly "You're a beautifully courageous man Luther, at all times, I know it. The shame is that you don't."

Laughing lightly when Luther kissed her cheeks, Darcie snuggled up under his coat, the cooler breeze making her a little bit colder than she was before, and she looked up into his eyes from sitting on his lap, snuggled in his coat.

"I think that it would be lovely, but, we should just see how it goes first Luther, let's just take it one day at a time for the moment." she whispered quietly.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 am

The feeling of Darcie's thumbs gently stroking his cheeks made him sigh happily. He was being totally honest when he told her that he wasn't a courageous man most of the time. Like most soldier who lived through a certain number of battles, courage wasn't something you required. It became mundane,

"It's all I need to know too." he replied just as quietly before chuckling a little bit and shaking his head, "Courage is overcoming your fears Darcie. I don't have many fears because until I met you I didn't have much to lose."

With Darcie snuggling up to him under his coat, Luther smiled and wrapped both his arms and his coat around her. The breeze was a bit chilly if he was honest. He nodded slowly,

"You're right, we shouldn't rush anything. One day at a time." he agreed before smiling and gesturing to the picnic basket, "And I recall today was a picnic date."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down