Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Water (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Still Water (Open) Empty Still Water (Open)

Post by Essantha Amera Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Essantha apparated from the school and to the Kristall Karminrot. She loved it there. She had spent a great amount of time there as a child with her family, and now she loved walking there alone to clear her mind and think. She was happy with her position at Durmstrang as she loved helping people.

She walked along the lake and took in the environment, all from the birds chirping to the soft, silent sounds of the lake. It was so tempting to just jump into it. She bit her lip and took of her shoes and socks. She waded into the water and grinned happily at the cold of it. She liked cold. She waded in a bit deeper, holding her cloak so it wouldn't get wet. Not that it would be a problem either way, but still.

She stood there, just listening to the water rising and the birds chirping and the leaves whistling. She was like still water.
Essantha Amera
Essantha Amera
Durmstrang Instructor

http://imcominghome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Still Water (Open) Empty Re: Still Water (Open)

Post by Nathaniel Barton Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Though Cordelia was not a water elf, she was still an elf nonetheless and therefore appreciated the beauty of all nature. It was the humans that could stand and truly see beauty within nature that Cordelia found herself warming to. Those who did not truly see it were not worthy of this planet, the place they all called home. "Love thy earth," she whispered softly.

Her scantily clad body was the norm among elves, but she had discovered that it attracted the attention of the male humans far more than she felt comfortable with. However, it was her clothing and she would wear it with pride. Her fingers skimmed over the surface of the water and a few droplets defied gravity to be closer to the elf. She smiled as the hovered in the air above her and then fell once more. She pulled back and turned to see a woman.

Something about her made her different from the other humans, and she knew immediately that this woman was one who could truly see beauty. She watched as the woman waded into the water. "Are you not cold?" She called out.
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Essantha Amera Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 am

Essantha didn't react as she heard a woman asking if she was cold. The emotions running through the woman told Essie that she was a creature, not human. And the aura in her emotions were at peace. She shook her head slowly, her eyes closed.

"Not at all. I mean, it gets chilly sometimes, but it's a good chilly," she said with a sincere inner peace. She then turned and saw a beautiful elf standing there. Essie hadn't met many elves, but she knew what they felt like. She smiled. "I'm Essantha Amera, but please call me Essie," she said, walking slowly out of the water and over to the woman.

She was wearing very little cloth, but no matter how few elves Essie had met, the sight would be unnatural if she wore more clothing. "How are you?" she asked kindly.
Essantha Amera
Essantha Amera
Durmstrang Instructor

http://imcominghome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Barton Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Cordelia detected recognition in the woman's magic and knew that she was reading the aura around herself. She could easily cut that off, but chose not to and smiled softly to herself. This human had wonderful mastery of her own magic to be able to read her aura.

"Interesting, most human's would disagree. However, you are lucky I am not human - though you know that," Cordelia could tell this woman knew she was an elf. It was just her instincts "I agree with you, it is a good chilly. Then again, my body regulates to the cold far better than your own." She said as she stepped intot he water.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Amera," she said politely. She held a respect for the woman, and therefore wold address her only with the utmost respect as she bowed politely. "I am well, many thanks for your question. And how is oneself?" She returned.
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down