Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Water (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Red Water (OPEN) Empty Red Water (OPEN)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 am

Charlie, as far as she knew was one of the oldest vampires that was left in existence, it was a lonely life that she led and she didn't think that many people, if given the choice, would choose to live it.

Vampirism was a tricky business, very few people had the stamina to last as long as she and Charlie herself had doubted her ability at one point, but she knew that if she waited, Marcus would return to her, and he had.

Now she was able to step out of her shell and live a little.

Stepping up to the bar, Charlie pointed at the pump with the A+ blood inside it, smiling graciously as she took the glass and went over to a seat by a window, people watching in the dark.

Wondering just how many out of these people were vampires.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Red Water (OPEN) Empty Re: Red Water (OPEN)

Post by Aiko Mai Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Ai pulled her red dress lower down to softly kiss her knees as she walked into the vampire bar. She bit her lip; was this a safety for her? Perhaps more like a harness as she wanted to meet more of her kind. She spotted a lovely woman standing by the bar lonely as she approached the scent of vampires wafted her nose.

"Hello," she greeted smiling and letting both fangs protrude from her mouth as she tilted her head and exposed the scar of her bite.

Aiko Mai
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Charlie turned and looked at the vampire who approached her, she wasn't very old and that made Charlie wary of her for a moment until she calmed down when she found no trace of bloodlust in her scent, it seemed that it was only in their prime vampires developed this.

"Hello, you are new aren't you?" she asked with a small smile lining her lips, and she took another sniff and chuckled "I see you have met my friend Raziel, I could smell her trace a mile away."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Mai Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:33 am

Ai looked up surprised but shook her head at her silliness. Of course, she had just been at a pub with Raziel so this made only the best of sense.

"I am indeed," she nodded and giggled. "Raziel is quite the lady, you're lucky to have her as a friend." She added extending a hand. "Aiko Mai."

Aiko Mai
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:33 am

Charlie looked at the vampires hand a moment and then took it in her own. It felt odd to be talking with another vampire after so long, for the most part Charlie had attempted to keep away from other people of her species, purely because of territory.

"Pleasure to meet you Aiko, I am Charlie Dinseur, no doubt Raziel had mentioned me at least in passing, she likes to do so." she said in a rather unimpressed manner.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Mai Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Ai calmed herself. She was acting to young, too vibrant as though she had been a vampire changed out of begging and always wanted to be one. Being a vampire was just a pro of her life.

"Interesting." Ai noted the girl very quickly analyzing her. There was an air of a older and elder age that probably indicated she was not a fresh vampire like herself. "What brings you here, ma'm?" She asked.

Aiko Mai
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 am

Charlie sighed and talked as if to herself about the disappointment of having a friend that liked to talk a lot, and had important people to talk to, which ended up in Charlie getting somewhat annoyed.

With a small sigh she said listlessly;

"It is hard to maintain a low profile when ones friend keeps telling people who you are and where to find you, you know?"

With a small smile Charlie pointed to her drink; "Blood, I haven't fed properly in weeks, and you the same?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Mai Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Ai shrugged. Not to embarrass herself but she didn't have lots of friends since she grew up in the Shinko household. Mainly, in the main house was alone by herself. Her cousins were always older and it was unfortunate for herself.

"Well, Raziel didn't tell me where you were just that you were a vampire like myself." She pointed out as she ordered a B-type blood cup.

"Indeed." She mumbled. She sighed as she sipped on the blood.

"I suppose you and Raziel have been friends for a long while?" Ai asked curiously tilting her head.

Aiko Mai
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Charlie hummed lightly to herself as Aiko told her that Raziel hadn't told her where to find her, she was glad of that, it seemed that she had learnt from the last time when she had sent the inquirer packing, with a rather violent kick out of her house, it was something that still amused her to this day.

"I am glad, she probably has learnt the consequences of what will happen to the person when she does that, although I swear she sends people she doesn't like some times." she chuckled lightly.

With a small nod, Charlie said quietly; "Yes we have been friends for some time, for a while, at least since she moved into the creature area of the settlements. What about you? Have you any friends?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down