Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Blues (Maria and Leon)

2 posters

Go down

Baby Blues (Maria and Leon) Empty Baby Blues (Maria and Leon)

Post by Maria Arceneau Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 am

Maria had been out today and she had seen so many people with babies, with young children and she was painfully reminded that she would never be able to give Leon what he deserved and what he probablt secretly wanted. As a vampire Maria could never have a biological child, even having sex was something she wasn't really all that good at or supposed to really do, however she often indulged herself in the act with Leon.

Sitting in front of the fire, warming herself, even though she would never feel warm for long, except when she sipped at the blood that she had in the small tumbler next to her, it was making her feel better to drink while she thought about todays events. She had even gone into a small baby boutique and looked at some of the adorable small shoes that they had in their shop, until of course she had been asked when the baby was due.

Sniffling a little bit, Maria knew it was impossible for her to have a child, but she still felt that she owed it to Leon to try.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Baby Blues (Maria and Leon) Empty Re: Baby Blues (Maria and Leon)

Post by Leon Becker Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 am

Leon was called into the office on this, a saturday, for all of five minutes before he told them all to go to hell until Monday and went home. As he opened the door to the home he was smiling slightly. All of the windows were blacked out during the day so that Maria could wander around freely,

"Home Maria!" he called out to her as he poured himself some whiskey into a small glass and placed some ice in it with a spell, "I came home early, spend more time with you my love."

He entered the room she was in and immediately noticed the atmosphere. She had been crying. He moved closer, getting on one knee to hold her hand,

"What's the matter Maira?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 am

Maria gasped lightly when Leon came into the room, oh she had thought that he would be in the office for much longer than he had been, she hadn't wanted to let him see her upset, it seemed to be all she had been lately, and she wanted to desperately for all her problems to leave her, so that she could be truly happy again.

"It's a pleasure to see you so soon Leon, I thought for certain that you would be home later from your meeting at the Ministry." she whispered quietly with a soft smile on her lips.

Gently she leant forwards and pecked Leon on the lips, giving his hand a small squeeze, in the time she had been with Leon, she had completely opened up to him, it pained her to lie to this man, and so, she would tell him the truth as to why she was upset.

"I am worried that you will leave me because I cannot bear your children." she stated, with a deeply sorrowful expression on her features.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am

Leon could tell that not only had Maria been crying, obviously upset greatly by something, but she had had every intention of not telling him before he stepped through the door. Even now she was stalling, as if she didn't want to tell him what it was about,

"The pleasure is shared between the two of us meine leibling." he told her with a faint smile, "I wanted to spend the day with you instead so I told them to go away."

He kissed her gently on the lips, loving the feeling of her soft lips against his. When she told him what she was so sad about he blinked once before giving her hand a light squeeze,

"And this upsets you." he deduced quietly, "I don't know what to say Maria. Is there nothing that can help? Spells? Potions?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 am

Maria couldn't help but smiled wider when he told her that he had simply told the guys to go away...because he wanted to be with her, it was that sort of wonderful part of Leon that she was so worried about upsetting because he really needed someone to be there for him, provice stability, and some of that familial stability was children.

Nodding her head when he told her that it made her upset, Leon always knew that some of the things she was feeling without her having to tell him, he just knew, and the same with her, she knew when he was upset as well.

"I do not think so Leon." she whispered quietly "I am, after all, dead. There is nothing to bring me back to life...I guess, the only thing is that we could adopt a child, b-but I know its not the same." Maria whispered, biting her lip lightly with her small fang.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down