Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Rules

Go down

Class Rules Empty Class Rules

Post by Briony Romain Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 am

Like everywhere else, there are rules here. I expect you to obey them to the letter, or there will be consequences:

1: Listen to every word I say, and follow every instruction I make. This sounds very narcissistic, but there is no room in Potions for mistakes. For the beginning level, mistakes will be made, but later on you cannot afford any, for it will not only cost you your grade, but possibly your very life.

2: No aggressive behavior inside the classroom. If you have an issue, take it outside. If it gets violent, then there will be consequences not concerning the immediate usage of your fists.

3: Make sure assignments are followed through, and completed, by the given due dates. If you come to me before the due date and ask for extra time, I may allow it if the reasons are acceptable.

4: No racism, sexism, or bloodism. There will be no mockery of muggleborns, half-blooded, and pure blooded students. This is your only warning. If a student breaks this rule, then I will have words with the offenders and the offended, to get to the bottom of it.

5: You will not choose your partners. This is not only a method of teamwork and friendship building, but also an exercise in toleration. If you cannot tolerate each other, than too damn bad. You're both stuck with each other until the year ends.

6: You will not let the past stories of this being an awful class sway your judgement in any way, shape, or form. Your experience here is one that you make, and if you ruin it for yourself by acting negatively, or by not applying yourself, then it will show on your final grade.

7: If you wish to speak, raise your hand. If you speak without raising your hand, that's considered greatly disrespectful, both to me and to your classmates who are here to learn. Don't make an ass of yourself, please.

That is all for now, but for those who truly enjoy Potions, then have fun. For those of you who don't, then at least try to have fun. Relate it to something else you like, and apply that into your potion brewing.

Remember, these rules are your first and final warnings. If you do not obey them, then we will have words, and you will receive detention depending on the offense.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down