Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down by the sea (Viktor and Char)

2 posters

Go down

Down by the sea (Viktor and Char) Empty Down by the sea (Viktor and Char)

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 am

Viktor whistled a little bit at having successfully navigated his way into the British Isles with nothing but a broomstick and a wand. It had been fun out-flying the border patrols that was for sure. But it was all worth it because it was a beautifully hot day, the beach's golden sands were warmed to a toasty level that didn't burn your feet and the water was cool and refreshing.

As he waited for Charlotte to arrive to the little beach party he'd set up, complete with BBQ going and sun loungers, Viktor undressed to his black swimming trunks and went for a quick swim to get used to the coolness of the water.
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Down by the sea (Viktor and Char) Empty Re: Down by the sea (Viktor and Char)

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 am

Charlotte, although she normally hated swimming, thought that it was a beautiful summers day and that she had best go down to the beach with Viktor even though she was a little bit worried because he was not supposed to be in Britain or so she thought, what if he got into trouble?

Her bag swinging by her hips she felt it bump against them as she wandered down the steps into the lake area that she had been told to meet Viktor in, she was wearing her black bikini set that she had made herself, with several fabric badges sewn onto the fabric.

Seeing Viktor swimming in the lake, she smiled gently and couldn't help but blush as she approached, placing her bag on the sand;

"Hey Viktor." she called out with a happy smile "I brought some drinks for us, never show up empty handed after all."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 am

Noticing Charlotte walking down onto the beach in a rather unique black bikini, Viktor grinned and waved. Swimming to shore, he shook his head free of the water as he approached her with a grin,

"Hey there Char." he greeted her before smirking and joking, "Alcoholic or otherwise?"

He pulled her close and gave her a kiss of the cheek with a smirk before checking the coals in the BBQ,

"Been awhile since I've had to use one of these things..." he looked at her with a grin, "Nice bikini. Never seen that type before... did you make it?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am

Charlotte blinked and her eyes fixed onto Viktor as he got out of the water, he looked like that Muggle Film star...James Bond when he was getting out of the water in that film he was in she watched recently. Making sure that she didn't stare too obtusely Charlotte grinned.

"Both actually, I know that you might not want to drink soft drinks while you can have alcohol so I brought a mix." she smiled happily "Me, I'm having coca-cola."

With a little giggle, Charlotte sat down on one of the towels on the floor, so that she didn't get sand on her, with a happy smile she was glad that Viktor noticed that she was dressed in one of the things that she had made herself.

"Yes I made this myself." she smiled gently "And why don't you just use magic then? It would be quicker, and you can flame the things." Charlotte joked.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 am

Viktor chuckled a little bit and had to hand it to Konig; wizarding girls watched the muggle world for hotties. It had sounded freaking weird at first, especially coming from his brother, but it seemed that it was true if her staring was anything to go by,

"Ah well that's good. I only brought alcohol, I assumed I'd be able to be the big bad man and tempt you." he joked with a wink before smirking, "Not mixed with anything?"

He chuckled a little bit as he poked the coals with a stick. They were coming along, soon they'd be able to cook things on them,

"Well it looks very good. But on you it looks absolutely fabulous I have to say." he purred before pouting, "Awwwww but I want to make fire...."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 am

Charlotte blinked a little bit and she couldn't help but blush, oh Viktor was the big bad man alright but it wasn't because he was tempting her with Vodka or anything like that. With a soft smile on her lips, she tilted her head to one side, and asked curiously;

"Well...maybe I could be tempted, what sort of things have you brought to mix soft drinks with? After all it is only the two of us, I hope you haven't brought too much." she grinned cheekily.

Hearing him say that it looked fabulous on her she glowed a little inside she was glad that he thought that it looked good on her, it was the intention after all. With a happy smile on her lips she laughed softly at Viktor;

"What is it with boys and fire?" she asked playfully "Fire and technology, they're the things you're obsessed with."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 am

Viktor couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when Charlotte blushed at his choice of words. Maybe it wasn't just him who thought that it was a little ironic he was tempting her. Of course he offered her things much worse than a shot of vodka,

"Hehe well I've brought a few things you can mix with coke..." he told her, opening a cooler, "Extension charms. I have... Vodka, bourbon, whiskey, brandy, gin, rum and.... assorted alcopops... oh and irish cream."

Viktor looked her up and down when he mentioned how it looked on her but pouted when she said he was the same as other boys,

"Hey! I don't like technology." he told her before chuckling a little bit, "So Charlotte... how'd you wiggle your way away from your dad?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am

Charlotte looked in the small cooler that Viktor pulled out and she felt her mouth dropping open when she saw the amount of alcohol in there, when he reeled off the list something appealed to her more than the rest, because it reminded her of her Uncle. She wondered how he was at the moment...

"I think I would like to try some Irish Cream, my Uncle James would be proud to see I'm exploring a large part of his heritage." she laughed gently.

Unable to stop the large grin splitting across her face when Viktor told her that he wasn't like the other boys, she merely nodded her head and placed an appeasing look on her features as she nodded;

"Of course not Viktor, of course not." before adding "I just told him that we were going out together, and he said okay, but I have to be back by ten and no funny business."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 am

Viktor chuckled a little bit at her reaction to all of the large array of alcohol. It was rather amusing to see her almost speechless about this whole thing. He raised an eyebrow and took out a glass before filling it half way with some irish cream,

"Well then I suggest you sip it slowly alright?" he told her with a smirk, "It's sweet and creamy. That'll make you think you can down it easily. Try not to."

He shook his head a little bit when Charlotte told him about what Cobalt had said. It still surprised him that the former wetboy could be so understanding about this whole thing,

"Any other father would have wanted me dead for even going anywhere near you..." he told her with a chuckle as he poured himself some bourbon, "Strange guy that Cobie."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 am

Charlotte giggled a little and took the glass of alcohol it seemed to smell sweet but it had a harsh afterburn to it she thought, gently sipping the liquid she hummed to herself as she relished the flavour, it made her chest explode in warmness, it was something she could imagine drinking again.

"Oh it;s very nice." she hummed "I think that I could drink a lot of this, but it does make me feel a little warm, I guess it's supposed to do that right?"

Smiling gently when Viktor seemed to look even more bewildered than before when she told him she had simply told Cobie straight off what she was doing, Charlotte grinned, she understood why of course.

"Well I think he's just interested in what makes me happy, he could tell after all the first time it happened, and being honest just makes things better."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 am

Viktor chuckled a little bit at Charlotte's innocence. Oh it was fun what that same innocence made him think about. He nodded with a small smirk as he sipped at his own drink,

"I'm glad that you think so. Don't tell daddy though right?" he joked with a grin before nodding, "Yep. Drink enough of it and that feeling goes through all of your body and stays there."

Thinking about it, Viktor decided that she was probably right. Of course it meant that Cobalt was a better man than he was but that was to be expected if he was honest. Lots of people were,

"Fair enough then." he sipped at his drink and simply enjoyed the sunshine, "I didn't think I was going to be on time... these guys really didn't want me in the country..."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 am

Charlotte hummed lightly to herself, of course she had drunk alcohol before, and she had really quite liked the feeling that it gave her but that had only been on special occassions or when she had been in her older form, so she had never felt the direct inhibitions of alcohol herself.

"I guess that would be a good feeling when you were cold at night, but on a summers day? I'm not really sure if thats something I should want to drink much of...what are you having?" she asked in an interested voice.

Lying down on the towel Charlotte sighed happily, the air around her was warm and she felt like she was wrapped in a snuggly blanket but there was no blanket there to hinder her movements. Turning on her tummy she looked up at Viktor;

"I would have guessed so, I was worried about you Viktor." she whispered quietly "But I thought the creatures were a more pressing problem than the Germans right now..."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am

Viktor was fairly sure that this wasn't Charlotte's first time drinking, even in her younger form. After all, Cobalt struck him as the cooler type of dad and they tended to allow their kids a little taste. At least that's what he'd gathered from other people's fathers,

"Ah well, maybe you should stick to coke then if you don't think it's for you." he suggested before smirking, "Southern Comfort. Lovely drink... simply lovely."

Seeing her enjoying the sun he chuckled a little bit before shrugging a little bit,

"I got in and I got in without having to hurt anyone. I know how you don't like that so I avoided it." he told her before sighing, "That's why I can't visit at night anymore. They're keeping a close eye on vampires and werewolves."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 am

Charlotte though enjoying the taste of the alcohol thought that it was best to stick to a cooling drink for the time being, and she placed the glass down on the table nearby, after all she didn't want to spill it on the towel, it would make it all sticky and attract wasps.

"I think that just for today I'll have some coca-cola, it will be more sensible for me I think." she mused to herself before tilting her head to one side again allowing her now brown, sharply styled bob to shift to one side.

"Southern comfort? Maybe I can have a sip of your drink later on?" she asked with a hopeful expression on her face, after all, Viktor did know better than her.

Very glad that Viktor seemed to be taking on board the fact she didn't like Viktor hurting people when it wasn't needed, Charlotte smiled happily and squeezed his hand gently. Biting her lip she ran her hand through her hair;

"B-but I can still visit you at night can't I?" she asked with a little bit of a nervous tone.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 am

Viktor was glad that Charlotte had decided to go with something that wasn't alcoholic. This was because although her older body would be able to handle it, he didn't want her getting smashed in her younger body,

"Yeah you do that Charlotte. Might stunt your growth or something." he joked with a smirk before sipping his drink. When she asked if she could have some he chuckled a little bit,

"Sure you can have a few sips of it later on. Goes well with coke too."

To be honest hurting people trying to get to Charlotte was becoming easier and easier because they seemed to be chasing him for longer. He nodded with a small smile,

"Of course you can Charlotte." he smiled, "Only of-age magicals get stopped."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 am

Charlotte could tell that Viktor was joking and she stuck her tongue out at him, she really couldn't believe that it would ever stunt her growth she had already had a few glasses at Christmas and New Year after all, despite the fact that she was a metamorph and could grow at will.

"Well maybe it could be my slow drink of the evening." she grinned "I'm sure that you can live with me being the same height that I am now Viktor, I'm not that diddy after all."

Hearing that he was reassuring her that she could really see him when she needed to at night, Charlotte relaxed gently and she smiled once more, her attention turning to the BBQ in the corner, smoking away nicely.

"I was beginning to worry then, after all, summer brings more thunderstorms because of the weather." she bit her lip before asking "What are we having for lunch then Viktor, I'm guessing your cooking?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 am

He chuckled when she stuck her tongue out at him. Nice to know that she could tell when he was joking. It was a moot point since she could grow as much or as little as she wanted with just a thought. But it could still affect her base form,

"Yes I suppose having it as your slow drink would be alright." he agreed before smirking, "But first, swimming needs to be done. You don't want to drink on an empty stomach Charlotte."

Viktor chuckled a little bit when she reminded him about the food and he nodded with a little grin,

"Yeah I am." he told her before smirking slightly, "What do you want to eat then Charlotte? If it can be grilled I can cook it and you can eat it!"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 am

Charlotte wondered if Viktor would ask her about her hair, it was so different to all of the other times she had seen him, and she hoped that he would say that he liked her white hair, her normal hair, but she would understand if he didn't brunettes were nice in their own way of course.

"I guess not, but I can't eat and then swim Viktor it makes you ill doesnt it?" she asked with her head tilted to one side as she did so "So could we eat first please I am starving! I didnt have any breakfast."

Humming as she thought, Charlotte wondered about what she wanted to eat, and her thought went to something that she liked but didn't often have at home Cobie didn't really like them so there were never any in the house for her to eat when she wanted.

"Uhm...can you grill me some salmon fillets?" she asked with a small blush "I love them."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 am

Viktor could see that Charlotte was angling her head so that her hair shimmered in the light. It was obvious that she was fishing for a compliment about her hair. If it wasn't going to sound completely stale and out of place he'd do it now,

"Eating then swimming does yeah. Have to wait half an hour between swimming and eating. Or I could use a spell." he shrugged a little bit before chuckling, "Alright then, eating first it is."

When she asked him for salmon he raised an eyebrow before reaching into a separate cooler to the alcohol one. Rooting around, his arm up to his shoulder in the cooler, he pulled out a single salmon fillet,

"One or more?" he asked her as he put the first one on the grill, "I can cook you one first to see if you like them this way."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 am

Charlotte was glad that Viktor allowed her to eat the meal first before swimming and she was even more glad that he knew a spell that would allow them to get into the water without waiting that dreaded half and hour which was always so darn boring to her she would have left eating in the first place.

"I think that the spell would be best, I didn't even know that there was a spell for things like that, it would be so useful, I hate having to wait before I go swimming." Charlotte pouted gently.

Unable to stop herself from looking at Viktor, staring really, Charlotte felt her mouth turning into a pure and beautiful smile, seeing him here like this...cooking on a BBQ and ready to go swimming...it was so wonderful. Charlotte was so blessed to see this side to Viktor, to have helped him become...so happy.

"Oh, one will be just fine for me." she whispered quietly "What are you having yourself?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 am

Viktor could see that Charlotte was glad that he was able to help her eat and then swim so quickly afterwards. The spell was not widely known, for some reason, but it was incredibly useful for someone who wanted to swim after eating,

"Well then I'll be sure to not only use the spell but also teach it to you for later yeah?" he suggested with a grin, "You'll need it for when you can cast outsie of school."

Working at the BBQ, Viktor glanced over at Charlotte and caughter her staring at him. He chuckled slightly as he turned the salmon over on the grill,

"Well alright then. Any seasoning you want on it babe?" he asked her before taking out a steak and putting it on the grill, "Steak for me! Fillet no less."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 am

Charlotte grinned happily when Viktor said that he was going to teach her how to use the spell, it would be the best way so that she wouldn't keep badgering him to cast the spell on her, even if she couldn't cast out of school yet, she might want to go for a swim in the Black Lake.

"I would love for you to teach me the spell Viktor, you're a great professor, it's a shame that not too many people take History of Magic, they're missing out." she declared with a happy smile sipping at her drink.

Humming when he asked her if she wanted any seasoning Charlotte nodded her head and she wondered just how deep the cooler was that Viktor had brought with him, but then again did she really want to ask? Lord knows what was hiding in the bottom.

"I would love some salt, and maybe some basil and garlic if you have any in that big cooler of yours." she grinned "Steak...hmmm never been a big fan of beef I have to say, how do you have yours cooked?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down