Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars)

2 posters

Go down

Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars) Empty Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars)

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

Seffi, now that it was the summer holidays had asked Lars to come and meet her for a picnic and day out at Crystal Lake, it was a quieter spot than the rest of the beaches around Durmstrang and Germany, and so she had thought it would be the perfect place to come for a swim, but also to have a peaceful talk and not feel as though they were too crowded and had to watch their towels and such when they went off to go and swim.

Sitting on the tartan picnic blanket, Seffi wore her white flip flops, and her light brown bikini set, her bottom halves were covered by shorts while they ate and spent some time out of the water, the sun was shining down happily upon the lake and she couldn't have picked a better day to have a picnic she thought, taking out a can of lemonade she popped the lid and waited to see if Lars was going to appear any time soon.

With a small hum she tilted her head to one side and looked at the willow boughs dipping into the water, and creating the ever expanding ripples, before all of their troubles began, her and Lars had talked about becoming...more. She wondered, if that was something still on the cards for the future.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars) Empty Re: Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars)

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am

Lars had been happy to receive a note from Seffi asking if he wanted to meet her for picnic and a swim at Crystal Lake. He had happily replied that he would love to. His summer had been pretty dull so far, but at least he had caught up on most of the schoolwork he had missed. It would be great to spend some time with Seffi, he had missed her a lot in the few short weeks since school had let out.

She had said she would bring the food, so he had just brought a towel for himself. The weather was nice enough that they might end up swimming a bit. He had worn black flip flops, with a black, orange and red swimsuit, it had flames on it, and a plain white t-shirt. Walking up to the lake, he saw her with a picnic blanket set out in a bikini and shorts.

He eagerly went over to her and set his beach towel on the ground. "Hey Seffi, how are you?" he asked, smiling at her. "I was really happy to get your note asking to meet here, good idea. You look great in that bikini." he said with a light blush.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars) Empty Re: Looking To The Future (Seffi and Lars)

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 am

Seffi spotted Lars in the distance and waved happily at him as he approached, she was glad to see him again and it was something that she hoped they would be able to do more of this summer, she did enjoy meeting up with him and it broke her summer up for her, it was always nice to see friends from school.

"Hey Lars." she grinned happily, before blushing a little bit at the compliment, flicking her hair casually off her shoulders Seffi ducked her head and looked at the tartan blanket beneath her "W-well thanks, it's new I bought it a few days ago, I grew out of my old one."

Tilting her head up and opened the picnic basket and took out some of the food, she had brought some ham sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, mini sausages and fairy cakes, and hoped that it would be enough for the two of them.

"I hope I brought enough food, I didn't know what you would like so I brought a bit of everything." she explained before smiling gently "I like your shorts, they're very cool."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:12 am

Lars just smiled at Seffi, it was so good to see her. She was just as shy as usual, and cute. It was nice to see somebody over the summer, normally he just spent his days at home. Made the summer seem to go a little bit quicker too.

"Man it's good to see you, even though it hasn't been that long I've missed you a lot." he told her. He pulled her into a soft hug, glad to be here with her. "Well it was a good choice." Lars said happily. This was a great idea, it would be a lot of fun.

Seffi seemed to have brought a little bit of everything. There were drinks, food, junk food, everything they would need. It would be plenty of food for both of them. The question was whether they wanted to eat and swim later, or swim first.

"You brought plenty, thanks for thinking of everything. I'm not that picky, I'll eat pretty much anything." he admitted with a grin. "Thanks, they're new too, grew out of my old ones. So, do you want to hang out here for a while and eat, or go swim first? I don't care either way."

Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Seffi happily returned the hug that Lars gave her and she picked up one of the cans of fizzy pop she had brought and popped the can, sipping at it she felt herself cool down a little bit and she suddenly remembered something, taking some sun cream out of the bag she waved it in the air with a grin.

"Oh and I brought this too, it's really hot today so we might need to put some on after we go in the lake, or before...whichever." she shrugged and placed the cream on the picnic mat "So what have you been doing this summer, anything interesting?" Seffi asked wondering if he had been doing anything interesting.

Thinking a little bit when Lars asked if they wanted to eat first and then go swimming or vice versa, she stroked her imaginary beard and was shocked lightly out of her thoughts when a rather shrill echoing laugh sounded in her head...did she imagine that or was it real? Turning to Lars, he didn't seem to have heard it...was it one of those hallucinations again?

"Uhm...how about we put this cream on, and eat while it dries, then go in the pool afterwards?" she asked, a little shocked still but, trying to calm down.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 am

Lars was a bit relieved when she pulled out the sunscreen. He had completely forgot to bring any, they would definitely need it today. The sun was out in full force. She had saved him from a sunburn probably, he always had to be careful about that.

"Thank goodness you remembered, I completely forgot aobout suncreen." he admitted. "Well, my summer's been pretty dull actually. Mostly up until now I've worked on getting caught up. Now I am, so I got the course books for next year and started working through those. Other than that, I've done a bit of hiking." he told her. "What about you?" he asked.

The image of Seffi stroking an imaginary beard in thought was pretty funny. Then she seemed to get distracted by something, he hadn't heard or seen anything unusual. Maybe she just lost her train of thought or something like that.

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea Seffi." he said, smiling at her. "You alright, you seem distracted?" he asked her.

Taking off his shirt, he started applying the sunblock to his chest and arms. Once he had finished, he handed it to her. "Can you get my back for me? Next I can help you with yours."
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Seffi hummed to herself, she should have probably been studying but she had something very different in mind for this holiday, she just wanted to spend it relaxing and enjoying being away from Durmstrang for the time being, maybe when she went back, someone else would take the attention in school away from her. Maybe Danita's arrival again, she was a celebrity after all.

"I have done no studying whatsoever and I don't plan on doing any, I've just been using this time to relax, watch some TV and doing some scrapbooking...as nerdy as that sounds." she blushed a little, what kid does scrapbooking in their spare time?

When he commented on the fact that she seemed distracted she asked; "What you didn't hear that?" she asked with shock, so it was true, it must have been one of those phenomena that Konig said she might suffer from...great.

Taking the sun block from Lars Seffi happily applied some to his back, making sure that it was all rubbed in before she nodded, signalling that she was done, and then using the cream on herself, handing the bottle back to Lars;

"Your turn!" she grinned.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 am

Lars knew that most peope didn't study during the break, so he wasn't surprised when she said she hadn't done any. He did enjoy his hiking though, it was fun to get outside. At Durmstrang, he didn't really have time to do that sort of thing. That was what he always looked forwards to on the breaks.

"Well I'm the one who studies during break, so I'm a bit nerdy as well. That's good you've been relaxing, everybody needs a break once in a while." he told her, glad she was enjoying the summer.

Hear something, what was she talking about? "No, I'm afraid I didn't hear anything." he admitted. Was this a side effect from the trouble she'd had while he was gone? Lars wasn't sure what else it could be.

Having another person to help with the sunscreen was definitely a good thing, he always had a hard time getting his back. He took the bottle from her when she was done. Then he put some onto her back, making sure it was all rubbed in well before setting it aside.

"There you go, now we're ready for the sun." he said happily.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Seffi of course knew that Lars was a little bit nerdy, the first time they had met he had started to recite poetry and things at her, and his parents seemed like the type of people who wanted to push him into the academics rather than the more...relaxed and physical subjects like flying.

"I'm just enjoying being away from the castle, and all of the people there, I got a little job as well waitressing in one of the cafe's in the Hidden Village, the owner is really nice." she smiled happily, remembering the time she had first met Jessamine.

Sighing softly Seffi grinned and tried to pass herself off as being a little embarrassed for hearing things when really she was scared stiff of what might be going on with her brain, why was it choosing to act up now?

"Oh it must have just been me." she grinned "Whoops."

Once she was all suncreamed up, Seffi took a bottle of lemonade and sipped at it, the weather was lovely and she didn't feel like moving at all, being so warm and happy here. Sighing lightly she looked up at the sun.

"Its so lovely here today, it's a wonder that more people haven't found this place yet, but for the time being, I'll just enjoy being one of the few who knows."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

Lars had always been a book lover, and most likely always would be. He did get outside a bit on break though, he liked to go hiking. His parents were glad that he made sure to buckle down on his studies.

"That's great that you were able to get a job for the summer, sounds like a good one." he told her, glad she was staying busy. It was good to stay busy during the holidays, at least he thought so.

Though it was soft, he still heard her sigh. It must be so hard for her, not being able to trust her own brain. He couldn't imagine how scary that must be for Seffi.

Scooting closer to her, he gave her a soft hug. "I know it must be tough for you. I'm always here if you need to talk." he said quietly. She may try to pass it off as nothing, but he knew it bothered her.

His stomach started to grumble at him a bit, so he grabbed one of the ham sandwiches and took a bite. It was quite good, and he rinsed it down with some lemonade. The sun was out and shining, it felt great.

"Oh I know, this place is amazing." he agreed with her. "Though I can't say I mind having it all to ourselves. It's nice getting away from people sometimes."
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:01 am

Seffi smiled lightly, she was very glad to have met Jessamine, she was her friend when there were very few people who were kind to her and she was a frequent customer at her cafe, now, she had been offered a job and was more than glad to accept, now the war was over, things were starting to pick up again with the local businesses.

"Yeah the owner is really nice, her name is Jessamine and she's studying how to be a fashion desginer!" she stated happily "She made me a little froggy purse, because...well..I think frogs are cute."

When Lars said that he knew things must be tough for her Seffi almost wanted to punch him, how could he know things were tough for her?! He wasn't in her position and never would be, not even being able to open your eyes for fear of what you'd see, was terrible.

"I don't really think it's a problem that will get better by talking about it." she shrugged lightly "But thank you for the offer Lars, I'll be sure to ask for help, if I feel I need to."

Resting her head on his shoulders Seffi closed her eyes and felt for a moment, serene, she was glad of the peace and quiet, the soft breeze blowing her hair from her eyes and the warm sun beating down on her.

"Its nice getting away from people all of the time." she sighed happily.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 am

Lars was really glad she had another adult to look up to aside from Professor Nickel. She could use some good adult role models, and this Jessamine sounded really great. Sometime he would make sure to pay a visit to her at the shop. It sounded like a lovely store and he would get to see her there, as well as meet her new friend and employer.

"That's great Seffi, I'm glad you found a nice store to work at. Wow, sounds pretty cool." he said, laughing a bit. Frogs are cute too in my opinion, but I prefer kittens for cute animals personally." he admitted. "Maybe I could stop by sometime, where is it?"

When he saw anger flash in Seffi's eyes he felt hurt. All he was doing was trying to help her, be understanding for her. Seffi was important to him, and he wanted to do all he could to take care of her. Even if she wouldn't ask for it, she needed a good friend right now. If she would let him, he would be that person.

"Sorry I upset you, I'm just trying to help." Lars told her softly. "I just want to help you in any way I can. I care about you so much, you know that, right?"

Lars simply held her when she rested her head on him. Her face looked so relaxed, the tension gone. That expression was perhaps the most beautiful he had ever seen on her. For some reason, she seemed happy here. He was glad he'd decided to meet her here.

"Haha, I suppose it is." he admitted. Then, he decided to take a chance and finally ask her out properly. Blushing a dark, dark red, he whispered the question in her ear. "Would you please go on a date with me? Seffi, I want you to be my girlfriend. I have for a long time."
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 am

Seffi was glad that Lars seemed so interested in her work, she was glad because she really enjoyed it, it was a topic that didn't make her upset to talk about, and she was actually quite passionate about it. Work was one of those places she could get away, and pretend she was someone different, without all the burdens of her life.

"Its in the Hidden Village, I would like for you to come in one day while I am working, I can even give you some stuff on the house." she grinned, wiggling her eyebrows "Tempting huh?"

It seemed that she couldn't hide her emotions as well as she had hoped she would be able to, however, Seffi was somewhat glad that Lars had caught her expression, maybe she would be able to tell him how she was really feeling rather than keeping it inside?

"I know that you're just trying to help Lars, it just annoys me when people say 'it must be hard for you' its like the standard pity line, you have no idea what it's like to be me so don't try to imagine it." she stated, glaring at the ground in front of her.

Blinking Seffi looked up at Lars and her eyes were wide with surprise, so he had finally asked her out properly? Blushing a little bit and stiffling a girlish giggle, Seffi nodded her head and grinned;

"I would like to go on a date with you Lars, I think it would be great." she stated "And, I would like to be your girlfriend too, I'm just glad that you finally asked me."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:53 am

Lars was genuinely interested, and he would love to come and visit her one day. For one it would be great to see her. Also the shop did sound quite nice and it would probably be very relaxing for him. A chance to get away from school and his family and enjoy some time to think and maybe chat with Seffi. She was honestly one of only two people he actually liked. Her and Christielle were both fun to hang out with, though he cared about Seffi in a different way than for Christielle.

"I would have come even if I wouldn't be getting free food. Any excuse to come see you is one I will always take Seffi." Lars said with a light blush. Winking back at her, he grinned. "Very tempting, I'll have to take you up on that. Get served by the prettiest girl in the whole world for free, can't miss that."

Nodding at what she said, he took it in. He understood the way she was feeling she didn't want people pitying her. The people who knew his family and what he'd been through tried to do the same, but they would never understand. Just like he didn't understand what she was struggling with, though they both had been forced to deal with difficult things.

"Listen, I know I don't understand what you are going through. Maybe saying I know it must be hard was the wrong word choice." he paused, thinking of what to say. "I've faced different things though that are difficult. People pitied me and I reacted the same way you just did, I apologize for treating you the way I didn't like to." Lars said sincerely. Reaching over, he tilted her chin up so their gazes met. "If you need to talk though, or just need somebody to hold you while you cry. If you ever need anything at all, I'm here." he whispered to her.

It was obvious she was shocked. To be honest he had wanted to ask her out since the day he'd met her. He was so nervous about it though, for a while he thought she would say no. Eventually he decided he needed to take the risk though, and when she blushed and giggled he knew what she had decided. Blushing a dark red, he smiled at her shyly.

"Okay then, how about next Friday night, six o'clock. We could go to a play if you want to." he suggested. "There's this one, actually a musical, called Les Miserables. I think you would really enjoy it." he informed her with a wider grin. "I-I-I meant to a-ask you earlier...I was af-afraid you'd say n-n-no though." he stuttered. This was one of very few times he'd ever had trouble with speaking words in his entire life.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 am

Seffi had always wondered why Lars had been so complimentary of her since they had met for the first time, it was true, she still remembered the almost Shakespearian way that he had described her when they had first talked on board the Durmstrang ship, it didn't seem to be much different now if she was honest.

"Well I'm not sure that I could give you all my time, if I am indeed the prettiest girl in the world I'm one of the main attractionsfor the cafe, and shall be somewhat busy." Seffi teased lightly.

It was very easy for people to forget how they would want to be treated in a situation like this, quite simply because no two situation was the same, nobody went through exactly the same thing. Sighing a little Seffi nodded her head, she was glad to have his apology even if she didn't really need it. She wasn't really offended.

"Thanks but really, I think I'm alright for now." she stated in what appeared to be a rather tired voice "I'll let you know if that changes though, scouts honour."

Hearing that Lars had been nervous to ask her out, Seffi felt even more special, he had no need to be nervous after all, it was just her, but it seemed that he cared enough about what she might say, and that struck a good note with her.

"You didn't need to be nervous Lars, it's just me after all, wasn't like I was ever going to say no." she grinned.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 am

Lars knew he'd always been a bit over the top in the way he talked to Seffi sometimes, but he'd meant every word he'd told her. She was amazing person to him, and he thought she deserved to know that. Now he usually wasn't quite as dramatic, they had become good friends and he couldn't spend all his time complimenting her. Sometimes though he just couldn't help himself from saying things like that.

In response he just bowed his head a bit and felt a smile growing on his face. "I would be surprised if you weren't one of the main attractions for it. Any time spent at all with you will be worth the trip. Besides, I can always just admire the view." he said with a wink. "Plus...it will be nice just to think a little bit, cafes are usually good places for that I've found." Lars explained on a more serious note.

Now he could tell that Seffi was ready to start talking about something else. He nodded at what she was saying, he trusted she would come to him for help if she really did need it. "That's all I ask Seffi. Looks to me like you could use a good nap, do you want one before we go play in the water?" he asked her.

Seeing Seffi's face light up like that made a warm glow spread through his body. Clearly she was kind of glad that he had been so shy about it, though why didn't make sense to him. He was never sure if she would ever want to be more than friends with him, but he was extremely happy they would be giving it a shot.

"Well just Seffi Dresner is pretty amazing you know. I mean, I was never sure...y-you thought of me like that." he admitted, blushing a bit more. "Very glad that you do though." Lars decided he wanted to try something, and he reached over to grab her hand. Slipping his fingers through hers, he held it. Her skin was soft and smooth against his, and he immediately started to like holding her hand. "Is this alright? I've never held anyone's hand before..."
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

Seffi giggled happily when she heard Lars say that he might just come to admire the view, she was very happy to hear that she was still pretty to him after all she had been through some bad times but now she was coming out the other end and she was going to make sure that she kept taking care of herself better than before.

"They are a good place to go and think, and to go and work too, especially our one because it's just nice and quiet, not too busy, but not too empty, just right." she smiled, just thinking about it made her smile grow in happiness, it was a good place.

Hearing that she needed a good nap Seffi opened her mouth in feign shock and pretended to be offended; "Are you saying I have bags under my eyes Lars, do I look tired to you?"

When he said that he didn't think that she would like him Seffi shrugged her shoulders, of course everyone had those doubts and it was only natural to she was just glad that she would have the chance to see if they could work as a couple. She knew that they would be able to, at least for a little while.

Feeling him hold her hand she smiled softly and squeezed him back; "Its alright Lars, you can hold my hand as much as you like."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:37 am

Lars smiled when he heard Seffi's laughter, it was a beautiful sound. It was nice to see her so relaxed and happy after all she'd been through. He would be here to help her through whatever problems she faced. Though he was still mad at himself for not being here the last time, there was nothing he could do about it and they had to move forward. Both of them were doing better than they had been before.

"That sounds absolutely perfect, I can't wait to meet the owner too. I mean, if she's not too busy that is. Might have to make a habit of coming there if I like it, and I have a feeling I will." Lars told her. How could he not like a nice, quiet place to relax that had Seffi there?

Uh oh, he'd pressed a button. Lars gulped and tried to find a way to save the situation. "No, no, of course you don't have bags under your eyes. You just looked so peaceful and relaxed I thought you might be falling asleep on me. Now I think about it, you don't look tired at all though, wide awake in fact." he said, rushing out the words and a bit worried about what might happen next.

Lars felt like the luckiest guy in the world, the girl he'd been crushing on since he had met liked him back. They were going to become boyfriend and girlfriend, and he couldn't stop grinning like an idiot about it. He would do everything he could to make things work between them. Part of him was afraid that if they messed things up then they wouldn't be able to go back to being just friends. However, he had always liked her in a more than friends way, and was excited to have an opportunity to date her.

When she smiled and squeezed his hand everything felt right in the world, and he nodded. "Excellent, because I don't really plan on letting go anytime soon. This day has been so wonderful here with you Seffi." he said quietly.

Then, deciding to be daring, he took her hand in his left and moved his right arm around her, pulling her to him a bit. His heart was pounding and he was blushing terribly, but something told him this would be okay with her. He smiled softly at the thought that he would be able to do this more often, now that they were dating.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down