Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready or Not (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Ready or Not (OPEN) Empty Ready or Not (OPEN)

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Tiger's manager had rather out of the blue decided she needed to go perform in some popular little pub in Britian's Hogsmeade, and of course Tiger was always happy to sing for the British because it promoted good feelings between the countries which were currently at war (at least, she hoped!) and people always loved to meet random celebrities. She was currently doing a cover of a song by some American muggle, and it was a nice song so she'd made it her own and was now singing it to the lovely British people.

"Ready or not here I come here I come, you're like a breath of fresh air in my lungs," she sung softly to the crowd, before her voice gained volume as she broke out into the chorus. The ending of her song was met with roaring applause by the dumb-founded people, and Tiger smiled as she saw several flashes of camera's.

Being famous did have it's perks, like it made people feel special not having to buy tickets to have a famous singer sing for them. She grinned and bowed slightly, before skipping off of the stage and over to the bar. Her bodyguards flanked her, but she waved them off and signed random autograph's. She pretended to slip out the front door, before she drew her hood up and then went back into the bar from the back and sat at the bar, ordering a drink.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Ready or Not (OPEN) Empty Re: Ready or Not (OPEN)

Post by Patrick Sean Flannery Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 am

Patrick had just happened to be in the Three Broomsticks when the world famous singer Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal had a surprise performance. He wasn't going to complain. She might not have been his absolute favourite artist of all time but he did enjoy her music rather a lot. He watched as she left and went back to his drink.

However when someone of the exact same height and build walked up to the bar next to him he smirked a little bit. When she ordered a drink he caught the bartender's attention,

"I'll pay fer her drin'." he told the bartender in an irish droll before smirking slightly at Ulva, "I tink yer voice migh' be a bit sore from it's exercise righ'?"
Patrick Sean Flannery
Patrick Sean Flannery
Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 am

Tiger smiled sweetly - though her hair was shielded from the view of the public by her hood - at the bartender and accepted the drin, though was surprised when the male next to her said that he'd pay for it. She turned her head to the side and grinned at him, feeling special that he'd decided to pay for her drink.

"Thank you!" She said in a very bright tone and then she giggled because of course he knew who she was. He seemed to be the intelligent type.

"Oh quite a bit, singing hurts throats which most people don't realise," she confirmed, nodding her head and giggling at his irish accent. "I like your accent. It's a pleasure to meet you, i'm Ulva Rosenthal as you know but I prefer to be called Tiger."
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sean Flannery Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Patrick smiled gently at Ulva and he seemed to be rather lucky this evening, it wasn't every day you got to talk to a big star like this, it would allow him to have a small break from the work that was almost constantly absorbing his time, this was his first time out in a good month or so after all. The virus was playing on his mind all the time it would seem, and he needed to find the cure for it, he just had to.

"You're very welcome." he grinned, letting his Irish accent dropped and he finished his own drink of Guinness, the staple of Irishmen everywhere and swiftly ordered another pint, glad to have someone to talk to at least, even if they would find his conversation possibly a little bit drier than what she was used to.

"Sounds like you'll be wantin' sum 'oney an' warm water ten!" he smirked, she seemed to like the Irish accent, so why not play to it a little bit, he normally didn't speak with it that strong after all "Pleased ter meet yer Tiger, Patrick Sean Flannery at your service, what brings yer here to our sunny shores?"
Patrick Sean Flannery
Patrick Sean Flannery
Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Tiger's eyes roved up and down this man, taking in his ragged attractiveness and she felt her cheeks flush as she admitted it to herself. She was a very flustered girl most of the time, bubbly and clumsy to the point that it annoyed other celebrities, so thinking that someone was attractive always made her cheeks flush bright red. She took in a deep breath and felt the heat fade away.

Tiger noticed that his Irish accent slipped as he said she was welcome but she decided not to comment on it and took another sip of her drink, eyeing him with curiosity as she tilted her head a little to reveal more of her face to him and even a bit of her bright pink hair. She always either had pink or blonde hair, but at the moment she was in a pink mood.

She giggled as he picked up his Irish accent again and placed her glass back down on the counter. "Patrick Flannery? I've heard that name before!" She said in her heavily accented English. It wasn't dreadful but you could easily make out that she was German. "You're the head healer at St Mungo's aren't you?" She said curiously. "Oh my manager likes to throw me at random locations to support multi-culturism and i'm not one to argue." She explained with a smile.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sean Flannery Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:24 am

Patrick tilted his head to one side and he chuckled a little bit, gently he leant forwards and placed his hand on Tiger's chin, tilting it up a little bit as he whispered;

"Yer like what yer see tere girlie?" he purred before letting her chin go and smirking a little bit, he just hoped and prayed that the thing that Jack had taught him would actually work, and it wasn't just going to potentially frighten the lady in front of him, like he assumed it would do if it was Jack actually doing it.

Nodding his head Patrick cracked a grin and sipped at his pint;

"Yes I am the head healer at St Mungo's, I see my fame carries everywhere." he grinned wider before nodding his head "Oh yes, very politically correct, I quite agree with your manager, a very smart woman she must be."

Placing his pint down he asked; "So where's next on your tour of various spontaneous locations?"
Patrick Sean Flannery
Patrick Sean Flannery
Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 am

A blush tinged Tiger's cheeks as he leant forwards and tilted her chin up. She bit her lip and let out a shaky giggle as she leant back away from him when he released her chin, still blushing.

"Maybe, maybe not," she said once she'd controlled her frazzled nerves with relative ease and winked at him, brushing her pink locks away from her face but was careful not to disturb the hood that was keeping people from attacking her.

Tiger took a sip from her own drink, un-ashamed to admit that her eyes lingered on his lips as she watched him drink from his.

"I think healers - or any medical personel - are awesome people because they devote their lives to helping others." She said, grinning at him. She did indeed admire healers and anyone who helped someone else out. It always made her heart warm to see people do good deeds. "Oh yes she is, I love my manager but she can be a little strict at times."

"I think i'm going to Italy next, then Belgium, possibly to France and then back to Germany." She responded.
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sean Flannery Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Patrick felt honestly quite proud of what he had done, he had never thought of himself as an attractive man, he was always too busy working to think about how he came across to the female sex, but maybe he wasn't too bad now that he thought about it. It just begged the question why he hadn't found a lovely woman to settle down with yet.

"Awwwww." he pouted "And here I was tinking tat you liked me as much as I like you, ah well, you can't win tem all!" Patrick grinned, wiggling his eyebrows before draining a little bit more of his pint.

Noticing that her eyes were lingering on his lips, Patrick didn't comment on it, he only smiled and let his eyes do a little wandering as well, fair is fair after all, of course, he already knew she was beautiful, just more so in person.

"I don't really get to see all that many patients now I'm in Head Office, sad but true, I'm mostly doing field research, like that's all I seem to be doing right now." he sighed tiredly, needing more alcohol he gulped at his pint.

"Those are some places I would love to go, if work permits it in the future, but as you can probably guess, I don't get much holiday time to go and see them." he grinned "Maybe you can send me a postcard when you get there?"
Patrick Sean Flannery
Patrick Sean Flannery
Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Tiger couldn't remember being flirted with in a long time, in fact since her high school days. And that was just two boys who had flirted with her, she'd been weird and normal-repellent ever since she was little. All the other celebrities she met couldn't handle her bubbly nature, and people who weren't celebrities were too awestruck to flirt with her. Tiger found it rather refreshing to have someone think she was pretty enough.

"Your eyebrows are very finely sculpted," she commented, peculiar as ever as a grin swept across her features. "It's funny when you wiggle them like that." She bit her lip to stifle a giggle.

Thankfully, Tiger presumed Patrick had not seen her gaze rest on his lips because he didn't comment on it. Pushing her hood back, she let it fall away as it revealed her vivid pink hair before she muttered a quick disullisionment charm. Everyone who wasn't herself and Patrick would see her as a hook nosed brunette.

"Well, field work's good too. You're doing it to research diseases that can harm patients, right? Then you're finding a way to help them without being right there beside them," Tiger pointed out, a frown creasing her forehead as she felt concern for the man in front of her. He looked almost tired just talking about it.

"I'll definitely have too," she nodded her head in agreement, a smile playing at the edges of her lips as she took another sip from her drink and glanced around. She noticed that there were some students in the little pub and looked back at Patrick curiously. "Why are there students here?" She asked. Was this a popular place for students to frequent?
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sean Flannery Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:44 am

Patrick thought that was one of the oddest compliments that he had ever recieved, blinking for a moment, Patrick merely chuckled warmly and shook his head, she seemed to be a very nice woman, certainly a handful, and rather more bubbly than he had seen in a long time, but that wasn't such a bad thing, surely?

"Well thank you very much Tiger, I appreciate that." he laughed softly "May I compliment you on your eyebrows as well, they match your hair excellently."

Tiger was infinately better than a medical nurse who decided to drop by to talk about biological structures with him. He shuddered at the thought. Feild work was something he was discouraged to do by this family, it was dangerous but he didn't care, he wanted to help protect people from things they couldn't themselves.

"Yes I use it to find diseases that are new and they haven't had cures developed for them yet, as you can imagine, I'm working a lot of overtime at the moment, I'm...I'm amazed I haven't been called back in the office yet." he sighed "I'd rather have your job."

Hearing her surprise at there being students here Patrick laughed; "Well of course, they all come in for a drink with their friends, Hogwarts is only about fifteen minutes away after all."
Patrick Sean Flannery
Patrick Sean Flannery
Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:50 am

Tiger was known to state the most random of facts and when complimenting someone, though she was capable of saying normal things she preferred to notice minuscule details about people that they wouldn't notice themselves. She thought that having good eyebrows was essential, if they were too bushy they drew away from the attractiveness of a person and if they were barely there at all it looked strange.

"Thank you, I dyed them the muggle way so that they would match my hair. Plus, I like doing things the way muggle's do, it's interesting to witness life without magic - though they have their own type of magic, really," she chuckled lightly.

Tiger knew that fieldwork could be dangerous, but she found it heroic to be honest. She thought it was very brave of people to put their lives in danger, especially as Patrick was doing by researching diseases that had no known cures, just to save other people. It was honourable, brave, something that Tiger wouldn't be able to do because her confidence was found only in her bubbly nature, but she was not at all brave - especially when it came to disease. She hated the thought of something you could not see infecting you.

"I'd rather not have your job, i'd be rubbish," she smiled in an attempt to cheer him a little as he seemed a little down talking about his career - though this was not surprising. "I think that you're very brave though for risking your life to save others," she said softly, reaching out to pat his hand with a warm smile on her face.

Tiger's eyes lit up with realisation and she laughed, as if this were the most obvious reason in the world. "Of course, I knew that, it must've slipped my mind. How nice that the students are allowed to leave the castle to come and spend some time with one another."
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Ulva 'Tiger' Rosenthal
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sean Flannery Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:46 am

Patrick did what he always seemed to do, and raised his eyebrows again, muggles having their own sort of magic, now that was a new one. Of course, muggles were advanced in sciences, that he knew as he studied them, but nobody could claim that this was magic, surely? Smiling a little he tapped his glass on the bar.

"Muggle science to many who do not understand it, seems like magic, although I would be uncertain as to what else people could see as magical in the muggle realm." he smiled softly as he thought "But my friends would be happy to hear you say that."

When Tiger expressed her views about what he did as a job, Patrick hummed softly he didn't think of himself as very brave, he thought of himself as mad at many points, why put himself in danger so often, why deny himself a stable life? Because he loved the end result too much, he had often thought.

"Thank you Tiger, I...I do hope that people will come to see me like that, but truth is, not many people think I do an awful lot simply because they don't see me sitting behind a desk treating patients." he explained with a shrug.

Thinking back to his school days, Patrick laughed happily;

"I never came here though, I always jumped the floo over to Ireland to see my boys."
Patrick Sean Flannery
Patrick Sean Flannery
Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down