Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi)

2 posters

Go down

Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi) Empty Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 am

It's been a hard week for Naomi, first her fight with her father, then the understanding between them. That was something she treasured, something she would keep forever in her heart. She knew that her father was trying to change for the better and she knew that would happen. Maybe not now but somewhere in the future. But then was the meeting that Jasmin Bowen, her fathers' lover, made behind her fathers' back. That was not something she wanted to think about or even talk about. That day was probably the worst day of her life. But after that, she mused, when the meeting was done and over with she stormed into her fathers' study and told him everything that happened between her and Jasmin and to say that her father was furious was an understatement of the century. She knew that her father had a talk with Jasmin but she didn't know what happened and she didn't want to know.

The girl also knew that her father talked to Josh but she didn't know about what and she wasn't about to go snooping in their business. She didn't mind telling her brother what she was talking about with her father or anyone else for that matter because he was an adult figure in her life that she looked up to, that she loved unconditionally and she knew that her brother returned that love.

So the first thing that Naomi did when she walked into her room was to call her elf, Winky and ask the elf to deliver a note that she wrote to her brother that asked him if he had time to visit his little sister. The elf left with the message before appearing a few seconds later, telling her that the note was left on her brothers' desk as he was taking a shower. Naomi thanked Winky and the small elf disappeared with a bow to her mistress.

She knew she had a few minutes before her brother would be there so the first thing she did was get started on her homework and she had quite the pile to work through.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi) Empty Re: Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi)

Post by Josh Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 am

Josh hopped in the shower, making the water pretty hot. He had a bit of a sore throat and was stuffed up, the hot water helped to clear it for a short while. After this he was planning on paying a visit to Naomi, they needed to talk. Their father was actually trying to talk with them now, and he knew that they had had a fight as well as a good experience. Then their father's 'girlfriend' had met with her behind his back. That had been a bit of a disaster. It would be good for them to talk things over.

He stepped out of the shower, toweled off, and put on jeans and a t-shirt. As he was leaving to go, he noticed a note left on his desk. Naomi had sent a note asking to meet with him. Heading over to her room, he wondered how she was dealing with all of it. Before long he was there, and he knocked on her door. "It's Josh." he said.
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi) Empty Re: Brother and Sister bonding time (Josh/Naomi)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:04 am

Even though Naomi tried to do her homework she couldn't set her mind on it. She was still thinking about her meeting with Jasmin just a few days ago. She knew that she shouldn't let what that woman said get to her but it still irked her that the bitch could get under her skin with just those words.

Her lips quirked into a smile when she heard Josh's voice and she swiveled around in her chair, quickly jumping off it and skipping up to the door. As soon as she opened it she tackled him and hugged him tight.

"Hey Josh!"
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Josh smiled widely when she opened the door, and he hugged her back equally tight. He always missed her like crazy when she was gone. Naomi seemed to be doing pretty well, she was even working on her schoolwork like the model student she was.

"Hey Naomi! It's great to see you, I've missed you." he told her. "I was going to come see you after I got showered, and then found your note. How have you been?"
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Naomi smiled at Josh and pressed a kiss to his cheek, holding him tight. She missed him loads whenever she was at school and she planned on taking as much time as she could to catch up with him while she still had the time.

"It's great to see you too Josh." She grinned. "I missed you as well." She let go of his neck and instead grabbed his hand and pulled him into her room. She quickly shut the door and with a light flick of her wrist, that went un-noticed by Josh as she did that in front of her self, she set up the locking charms, privacy charms and silence charms. She didn't want her father or Jasmin overhearing anything.

"...Hmm... How am I? That is a good question Josh." She sighed and sat down on her bed, placing her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. "How about you? I heard you had a talk with father."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Night Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Josh looked at Naomi, she was looking even more grown up than when he'd last seen her. She was seventeen now, technically an adult. Hard to believe that his baby sister wasn't a kid anymore, even though she was pretty mature most of the time.

Following her into the room, he saw her close the door. It was clear that she wanted this to be a private conversation, didn't want their dad or the healer listening in. He could understand that, it was a good idea.

When she sat down, he decided to sit in her desk chair, turning it to face her. "I'm doing pretty well. So I did, and he mentioned that he'd talked with you as well." he replied. "You know, before we get into the heavy stuff, how'd it go with Alex?" Josh asked, excitement in his tone.
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 am

Naomi smiled softly at her brother before closing her eyes and falling down onto the bed, her hair becoming a mess around her. It's been quite a few months since they talked to each other and it was nice to talk now, even though there was the heavy stuff to talk about.

When Josh asked about Alex her cheeks bloomed into a soft pink and she swallowed. "...It.... went great. I was nervous at first but then as time went by we actually got used to each other. It was quite nerve wrecking." She laughed quietly, as she turned around to lay on her belly, her chin in the palms of her hands.

"...How about you and your girl?" She asked, grinning slightly. She wondered if they went far or not. She'd be damned if she didn't get every last detail out of her brother.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Night Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

Josh chuckled a bit as she made herself comfortable, her hair was a mess. She seemed to be enjoying her break from school, which was good. He'd always looked forward to the Christmas break when he was at Hogwarts, they were some of his favorite movies with him as a family.

That was what he was hoping to see, a nice blush. Before she went he had done damage control, trying to calm her down. "Excellent, that's good to hear. I already knew you were nervous, I did have to help you. Glad my work wasn't wasted." he said with a wink. "First dates are always terrifying, it's natural."

Now it was his turn to blush, which he did. "Well, the night at her house went great. Saw some amazing pictures in her gallery." he smiled, remembering how much fun it was. "And I asked Esmerelda to go on a date, she said yes. We're going out to dinner at Rizukia Pub."
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Naomi giggled quietly and nodded at him when he said that his work didn't go to waste. "Alex was a nervous wreck as well, apparently he had trouble sleeping the night before." She grinned. "He gave me a tulip as soon as I got there." She sighed in happiness, looking at the tulip that was on her bedside table.

When he blushed Naomi couldn't help it but stand up from the bed and poke his cheek as soon as she got to him. She perched herself on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder. "That's good. I can see that you enjoy her company." She smiled. "I do hope that sometime in the future she'll be my sister-in-law. " When he said Esmerelda's name she couldn't help but ask. "Josh, what's her surname?"
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Night Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:44 am

Josh just nodded, not surprised at all. Any guy would be a nervous wreck on their first date. Plus his sister was pretty, and smart, so that would make him more nervous. "That doesn't surprise me in the slightest, everybody's nervous on their first date. You're a catch too, so that probably made him more so." he explained, smiling at her. "Wow, he managed to guess your favorite flower. Cool." Seeing her so happy was wonderful to see.

When Naomi poked his cheek he blushed even more. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug, happy to be with his sister. "Very much so." he agreed. "I hope so too sis, I really do." he whispered, not wanting to say it too loudly in case he jinxed it. "Tenebrae, Esmerelda Tenebrae."
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Naomi giggled and grinned cheekily. "Were you nervous at your first date too?" She asked, still grinning cheekily. It was funny how she could talk to her brother about stuff like that but she loved it. "Yup. He guessed my favorite flower because it's his favorite too." She couldn't help smiling wider, her eyes shining in happiness.

"...WHAT?!" She shrieked, gaping at her brother. "Th-That famous photographer?!" She jumped off her brothers lap and kept gaping at him. "...Why you lucky bastard! All the guys in the entire British Wizarding world want to have a date with her!" Her lips widened into a smile as she looked at Josh. She was happy for him, immensely so and she actually couldn't believe he managed to ask Esmeralda out.

(OOC: Sorry for the late replies XDD)
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down