Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depression

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Depression - Page 2 Empty Re: Depression

Post by Alistair Kane Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm

"I know its easy just to say this but......why don't you leave?" Alistair was familiar with the fact that most people lied for self-preservation, he himself believed in facing what problems there were head on, but then again he had never been put in a situation like Tabi's, so he had no right to judge her. "If your whole life is a lie, and you're clearly not happy with it, then why don't you take a chance and just leave that place? There must be some relative you can stay with, right?"

The more and more that Alistair heard about Tabi's home life, the more and more he wished that he could do something about it. Whatever was happening wasn't right, not by a far shot. Tabi was a Hogwarts student, she definitely stayed at school for her winter holidays. But summers.....only if Tabi could rent his apartment or something. But that was impossible.

"Well then. Have to take my leave." Alistair stood up, unwilling to go. But his shift at Mungo's started soon. On an impulse, he bent down, took Tabi's hand in his and kissed it, hoping that it wasn't out of line. "See you again next Friday, Tabitha. I'll be looking forward to it."
Alistair Kane
Alistair Kane
Healer

Back to top Go down

Depression - Page 2 Empty Re: Depression

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Tabi sighed when he asked her why she didn't leave, "Where would I go? I am not 17 yet and I have no clue where to go."

Tabi knew that if she could find Carmin then she would not have a problem that she could go there. "If I could ever find my sister I could probably live with her. But I am just trying to bide my time until I am 17 and get my trust fund and then I will be fine."

Tabi got a sad look on her face when he said he had to leave. Why did she sudden feel lost. She could not explain it. When he kissed her hand she could not help but blush.

"Well I shall be awaiting your return then." Tabi reached up and pulled his face down towards her and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, and a word of advise. If you can't find me I am usually hiding in some corner of the library."

Tabi took a hold of Alistair's hand, "Take care and I shall see you soon." Tabi released his hand and waved and watched him walk out, then she grabbed her stuff and left.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2