Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Studies

2 posters

Go down

Time for Studies Empty Time for Studies

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

Tabi knew it was getting really close for Alistair to be coming to Hogwarts. She could not believe how excited she was to see him. Who ever thought she would find her soul mate in the tea shop? Tabi was not sure if that was what it was or not, but it sure felt that way. The shock that she had received when they touched so could not imagined anything different along with the way it seemed time just stopped while they were in their moment.

Tabi was to get started on her assignment for Astronomy, she had been late so the Professor had given her a few more lines to do besides the normal essay. She had taken a couple of the books that she needed and found a table in a far back corner away from everyone. Librarian Sollmann knew that she was always back here when she study because she didn't like to be bother by people asking her stupid questions.

For some reason she started getting a warmth inside of her chest and found it kind of odd what would be causing that feeling.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Time for Studies Empty Re: Time for Studies

Post by Alistair Kane Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Hogwarts was a really impressive school, the castle was gigantic. The institute in Australia where Alistair himself had received his education was not even one-fifth of this size. The Hospital Wing was also really well equipped, Alistair had received satisfactory research material in the form of recent student health records from the nurse there, on which he could base his conclusions if the virus had made an entry into Hogwarts or not.

After his visit, Alistair made enquiries around on where the Hogwarts Library was. The library was every bit as gigantic as the school, and extremely well-stocked from where he could see. Making mental notes on taking some of the books later, Alistair spotted a familiar head of blonde hair in a far off corner.

A soft smile lighting his face, and warmth in his heart, Alistair made his way over to Tabi, and gently tapped on her shoulder, "Hello. You busy?"

Alistair Kane
Alistair Kane
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Tabi still could not explain the warmth she was feeling, it was almost like a sense of something. The next thing she knew there was a tap on her shoulder, then a familiar voice spoke to her.

Tabi looked up and smiled, "I am never too busy for you."

Tabi got out of the chair and threw her arms around his neck and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I have missed you, just so you know"

Tabi could not explain what she had been feeling this last week since she had seen him. There has to be something with the connection that she felt, she would have to research it.

"I am just working on some Astronomy, would you like to sit?"
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Kane Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 am

Alistair felt like a gauze of warmth had been draped over him, centering from his chest. He half smiled around Tabi's enthusiastic hug, then felt the warmth pique up even more as she kissed him on the cheek. And this was only the second meeting. Bloody hell, whatever this was, it was really strong. And Alistair wouldn't change it for the world.

Alistair dropped into the seat next to Tabi's, a roguish grin decorating his face. "Of course. Wouldn't pass up a chance for some more counselling now, would I?" He hoped that Tabi wouldn't take the jab at her mental state wrongly, she should know him well enough by now to understand that he wasn't as harsh as he sounded sometimes. Then, leaning forwards slightly, "I've missed you too Tabitha. Unimaginably so."

Then the smile on Alistair's face faded slightly as he remembered why he wanted to meet Tabi. He withdrew a bottle from his pocket, the same that Tabi had given him in the cafe. His voice was grim, with a faint undertone of anger. "I've tested it. The results are confirmed. Your father was definitely trying to suppress your powers."
Alistair Kane
Alistair Kane
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 am

Tabi smiled as he sat next to her and she laughed a little at his counseling comment as she laid her head on his shoulder, "Well what shall I tell you today. I know that since I quit taking that potion I have not been as moody as I was last time."

Tabi felt calm and relaxed around Alistair and she knew now that he was brought to her to make her safe. Not having the potion in her system had made her visions a lot clearer and she understood things a lot better. She was in need of a savior from her father and Ivano was not one that was strong enough to protect her.

When he told her about the potion and what her father was trying to do she started to cry and placed her head on the table,

"Why is he doing this to me, first my sister and now me. What did I ever do?"
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Kane Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 am

Alistair resisted the urge to hug Tabi. It was a strong temptation, and he and Tabi had grown unbelievably close in so small a time, but with the state Tabi was in, he didn't want to force anything on her. So he simply laid a comforting arm on her shoulder.

But when she started crying, he couldn't resist and gently bent down, brushing away a tear from Tabi's salt-tracked cheek. He held her eyes in a solemn promise, one he meant to fulfill with his life. "As long as I'm here you don't need to worry. Nothing, no one can hurt you. I promise."

Then he tapped his hands on the table, his tone questioning, "What kind of premonitions are you having? Maybe by that we can judge why your father's trying to repress them."
Alistair Kane
Alistair Kane
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Tabi caught herself getting lost in Alistair's eyes as he told her his promise. She knew that he would always be there for her that was the one thing that was clear.

"I know that is true, that is the one vision that I have had this week, you are here for me. You were meant to come into my life and protect me. I have been told as long as you are here I will be fine." Tabi smiled a small smile and leaned in and gave him a slight kiss.

"I am still having trouble understanding everything I am seeing, this is all new for me. I have seen my father kill me, I have seen this virus that everyone is talking about, but I am not seeing whole visions just bits and pieces."

Tabi knew that she could never loose Alistair because he is her calming force.
Tabi Ann Prewett
Tabi Ann Prewett
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down