Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure (Elliot & Rhian)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adventure (Elliot & Rhian) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure (Elliot & Rhian)

Post by Rhian Kael Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm

As Rhian felt him press his forehead to hers, she let her eyes close, anchoring herself in this moment. She didn't know if this was normal procedure or not, if it was too fast, or too slow. She had no concept to compare anything to. As she simply let the moment hang, her nose brushed against his.

Food! At the mention of eating her stomach growled as if it had forgotten the basic necessity as well. She giggled, wondering if he'd heard it. She took a deep breath, not wanting to let go yet.

"That sounds wonderful. But I didn't bring anything."
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Elliot chuckled at her stomach loudly ruining their moment and he pulled back. Kissing her cheek he simply took a step back and tugged her along down to their original location with some things he had brought with him.

"I brought us some things, a bit of everything since flying gives an appetite" he explained with a small smile.

He wanted her to enjoy something that wasn't conventional. That was unique like her. He was a normal bloke, but at the end of the day, everyone wanted someone special and he wanted her.

He let go of her hand to reach for his wand to make everything bigger to show the various random foods he could find. To be fair he had taken most of them from the Quidditch pitch feast, but he doubted she'd mind. He was a shitty cook, even a sandwich had a bad taste to it when he touched it.

"Care to eat?" he asked.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Rhian felt her smile brighten at his simple kiss. While it still caught her a little off guard, she felt more at ease with it. She idly wondered what it would be like to actually kiss.

The smell of all the food made her mouth water. Everything looked so amazing that she didn't quite know where to start! Leaning towards him she brushed his shoulder with hers, smiling at him. "It all looks fantastic!"

She grabbed the nearest finger food. They were little sandwiches cut to practically bite size. As she dug in, she hummed at the taste of cucumber and cream cheese mixed with herbs. Her mother used to make these at Sunday brunches when she was younger. Before she knew it, she'd downed at least four of them. Looking over, she couldn't help but laugh at her own ridiculousness.

"Is this how it always is? Flying?"
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Elliot chuckled seeing her attack the food with such vigor. My kind of girl he thought smirking before plopping himself beside her. He laid back lazily and picked up a sandwich basically eating the slice with one bite.

He felt comfortable with her, it was more than just being with a friend, it was as if he was with a confidant and he enjoyed this greatly. He picked up another one and looked up at her as she asked him the question and he laughed.

"The appetite you mean?" he asked teasingly. "Hell yes.....at least that's the excuse I use for my appetite"

With that comment he ate another piece as if it was nothing and winked at her teasingly.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Rhian's eyes lit up as she spotted a few small bottles of pumpkin juice. It had been her favorite drink since joining the wizarding world as a whole, never getting enough of the spiced drink.

She grinned at his laugh. It was so free and open. She wanted to be like that. She was trying to be like that...for him. Nodding when he asked for clarification, she grinned when he said yes. Oh good. So I'm not simply making a pig of myself. Though she was known to do that also. It was strange, she ate almost as much as Aria didn't eat. It all balanced in the end.

Biting her lip, she felt herself smile all the way to her eyes at his wink. Merlin, this man was gorgeous. And it wasn't just his looks, though they were top notch, but his confidence. He knew who he was, and not only did he not care what people thought, but he was happy with himself.

Grabbing one more sandwich, she let herself fall back onto the blanket to look up at the sky. While they'd simply flown for a short while, she felt utterly exhausted by the stress and concentration of it all. But she loved every minute of it. Looking up at him, she asked, "So, how did you start flying in the first place?"
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Elliot opened up a glass bottle of butterbeer and sipped it, enjoying the fizziness of it and the butterscotch taste. Looking over at her he couldn't help but feel a tug of something in his stomach. She was so calm around him it was natural, nothing forced and he enjoyed that more than anything because it was new.

As she smiled back at him, it was comforting, told him that he was doing a good job and she was comfortable around him. Silence came over them, but he said nothing instead taking in the noises around them. But when she questioned him, he couldn't help but smile at the memory in a nostalgic way.

"I was three, me mum was a Chaser when she went to school and when she had time with just me, we would fly up in the air. I was never scared like I thought I'd be, though it felt natural to be up there. She taught me everything I knew...she was a great woman you know?" he said sighing.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Rhian tried to recall which player a Chaser was exactly. Her house mates had explained it all to her once, the positions, the rules, but she had been so focused on her studies that she never bothered to actually learn them. She was pretty sure, though, that they were the scorers. It only made sense.

Her smile at his happy nostalgia faded a little at his tone of voice. Was... She knew what that meant, intimately. Having finished her sandwich, one hand absently rubbed at her collar bone, over her heart.

She wasn't quite sure what the story behind his words was, so she didn't really want to pry. Moving her hand over his, she linked her fingers through his. She looked up at him, "What was she like?"
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Elliot was lost with within the memories of his mother. Her bright green eyes, her big smile, her brown hair always flowing when she zoomed past him in her broom. He was always the happy gangly kid, and she was always there for him loving him unconditionally.

His memories burst immediately as she touched his arm and he looked down before covering her hand with his. It was comfort and he smiled shyly at it, because she was seeking it once more.

"She was brilliant, the brightest in Care of Magical creatures, she loved flying, especially with me, it was our thing" he explained. "She had the best sense of humor, and I would be her biggest fan"

Looking up to her face he wondered if he could ask.

"What were your parents like?"
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Rhian's heart clenched at the love she heard in Elliot's voice. Just another thing she envied him. But she had to wonder what was worse. Knowing a loving parent like that, only to have them taken in some way, or to never have known it at all.

She smiled at him softly, happy that he was sharing this with her. But that soon fell with his question. She looked out across the lake. She'd never really discussed her parents, not with a stranger at least. And when her and Elena talked, it was with a shared understanding of them.

Watching some birds fly over the water lazily, she thought back. It had been a few years since their deaths, but the memories were still fresh.

"They were proper. Cold. For whatever reason, they kept my sister and I away from the wizarding world." That was something she'd never understood. She'd tried to look into it once she graduated, traveling to various places for answers, but found nothing. "But I believe they loved us. In their own way."
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Elliot's small smile immediately disappeared and he knew he had made a mistake. Hearing her talk about her family, so morose made him think that he was lucky. Despite his mother passing away, those cheery moments never disappeared from his mind. He loved her with all his heart.

Being separated from the Wizarding World seemed like a crime to him. This world defined who he was, what he did, and all his aspirations, it must have been hard for her. He leaned downward and kissed her cheek.

"I bet they did" he whispered as she stared at her softly.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Rhian was surprised to see something other than pity in Elliot's eyes. She was too used to witches and wizards seeing her as a naive little girl just because she was so sheltered. As if she was a lesser witch than them. She'd at least gotten two years in at Hogwarts, and passed all her finals with high enough levels.

She felt heat rising in her cheeks again as he kissed her. It was soft and meant to comfort. As sad as the topic of losing their parents was, the kiss reminded her that there were still good things in her life.

"Thank you." Something in her urged her to share. She slowly unzipped her hoodie and pulled the collar of her shirt to the side, showing two small raven tattoos set on her left collar bone. It was something she'd never shown anyone, carrying them as her own reminder of them, good or bad.

"I got them the summer after 6th year."
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Elliot smiled slightly seeing her blush, endearing as always. Both had lost their parents, yet he felt like the luckier one, for he never once doubted what he meant to his mother.

He didn't say anything at her thank you merely nodded acknowledging he'd heard her. He honestly hadn't mentioned his mother in a while, after all most of his current teammates knew him from Hogwarts time, but it was something private he was sharing with her.

He raised his brow and noticed the two ravens and smiles. The two of them, both dark yet beautiful. Based on what she said, it made sense to him.

"They're lovely. I have one too" he said.

He slid his sleeve up and showed her the snitch on his arm, to signify his mother's love of flying and Quidditch.

"You and I...we're very much alike"
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Rhian was surprised that Elliot had a similar tattoo. Sure, they were of different things, but they meant the same to the wearer. When she'd gone to the muggle tattoo parlor, forcing her uncle to come along to be her guardian consent, she'd thought it irrational. But there was nothing better she could think of to always remember them.

As he showed her his arm, she tentatively reached out to trace the lines. She'd never seen a snitch before, only heard about it. It was really quite beautiful in it's tiny details.

At his comment, he eyes moved up to his, widening. All of today and the first day they met, she had been thinking of how different he was from her. But now? He was right. They were more alike than she could ever imagined. It was thrilling, and slightly terrifying.

She swallowed around a nervous lump in her throat. "Yeah. I guess we are."
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Elliot's gaze lowered as she saw her being a bit tentative. He wondered if this was the right moment. She accepted all of his touches though tentative, and at this very moment, he knew that he should just take a chance.

Leaning forward he closed his eyes and kissed her lightly on her lips. He feared her pushing him away, or pulling away, so he did nothing but wait, wondering if she'd even respond. If he got all of these signals wrong, well he'd be really embarrassed, but it was worth taking the chance.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Rhian felt her mind kick into overdrive. As Elliot leaned in, she felt like the world was slowing down. Did she want this? Was this right? Was she ready for her first real kiss? Just as all of the 'what if's' threatened to crash down on her, the fog lifted in her mind.

As their lips met, all questions left her and her mind told her only one thing. Yes. She knew no one more perfect to be her first kiss. Someone full of joy and life, but who understood the pain she'd been through.

Closing her eyes, she gave in to the moment, reacting on instinct. His cologne seemed to engulf her senses and bewitch her.
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Elliot felt no response from her as he pressed his lips to hers. He was ready to pull back, deeming this one of the most embarrassing moments that had happened to him in a while, an bruised ego too. But as she kissed back, tentatively at first, he felt joy.

Yes, he finally found someone who could actually understand him, and who cared for him as a person, not as a celebrity. Pulling back, he pressed his forehead to her and smiled lazily at her. She was so beautiful, and he hoped that she realized it.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:38 pm

When they broke apart and she felt Elliot rest his forehead on hers, she let her eyes close. "Wow," she whispered. She'd never imagined kissing to be so...wow...

She'd never really seen her parents kiss very often, so hadn't equated marriage to love, to kissing. Yet she'd seen students kiss all the time at Hogwarts, as if it was nothing really important. Maybe it was her strict upbringing that caused her not to simply give into peer pressure. But whatever the reason, she was happy now that she hadn't.

Slowly opening her eyes, she felt like she could happily drown in the chocolate pools of his. She'd never felt this happy with someone. But along with that happiness came a twinge of fear. Was this too fast? Did this not mean the same thing to him? He was famous after all. Was this a normal occurrence?

She decided to take a leap of faith. "Elliot, I...I r-really like you." She bit her lip in frustration at how her voice betrayed her fear.
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Elliot smiled hearing her comment on their kiss. It was definitely one of a kind. There was no forcefulness in any part, just feeling comforted at being next to her.

She wasn't his first kiss. There were a string of many before her, but none compared. It was so innocent, so careful not wanting to push her forward. But she reciprocated, something that he was relieved more than anything.

Elliot smiled softly at her comment, because despite her stuttering he felt the same way. It was a relief to have her interested in him. Leaning forward he kissed her cheek and grinned.

"I like you too"
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Rhian felt like she was floating on air. As if she was aware of everything, and nothing, all at once. It was odd, and terrifying...and exciting. She knew it was stupid, since they'd actually kissed now, but the small kiss he placed on her cheek made her flush.

Trying to bring her mind back from wherever it had gone, she couldn't help but hear the doubts and questions come back with it. What did a first kiss mean? Were there expectations? Was there a guidebook on relationships that she'd never read?

She swallowed, trying to force back her insecurities. Good, he felt the same. But... "What happens now?" A more tactful person would have slapped her upside the head, but she honestly didn't know, and she was never one to shy away from questions. Not important ones anyway.
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Elliot's smile lessened as he saw her drifting in thoughts and insecurities. Why was she distracted? Was she over thinking it? He waited for her to return to earth he figured, and simply tilted his head waiting.

What he didn't expect was the bluntness of her question. What happens now? He felt himself pull back at how she said it. He wrinkled his forehead confused.

"What do you mean?"
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Rhian felt her breath hitch as she saw Elliot pull away. She wanted to kick herself. She knew her naivety would ruin her life somehow, she guessed now was one of those times.

Trying to hide her emotions as she felt the first sting of tears forming in her eyes, she looked out over the lake, folding her arms around herself to stave off the sudden chill. She wasn't used to investing so much emotionally, openly anyway. So it was hard to reign it back in.

Part of her wanted to just Apparate away from him so she didn't have to see that look on his face.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I've never...I'm a complete dunce in this." No, that didn't even cover it. "I don't know how these things work cause I've never done anything like this." There....that was the truth.
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Oh Merlin she was about to cry. He felt the panic rise within him at the thought of her crying after a pretty nice day. She was so confusing, happy one moment then frightened, now she was near tears and Elliot was just so lost.

"What are you talking about?" he asked confused. "We just...what's wrong?"

The had kissed, and he liked her a lot, but in his mind, was a relationship something he wanted to jump in so fast, considering how bloody long it took him to kiss her, he didn't mind if they went out on a few dates before he was in it for good.

Her hears made him feel embarrassed as well, he said he liked her but oh Merlin he messed up.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Rhian closed her eyes, fighting everything within her that wanted to get up and leave in shame. She almost did. But one look at Elliot had her rooted to the ground. He was the first man to even look twice at her. Or at least...made her look twice at him. She couldn't simply run away.

Swallowing back her fears, she gently took his hand in hers. Scared to see his reaction, she looked up at him. "I'm new to all of this, Elliot. And...I'm afraid I'm completely clueless."
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Greyson Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Elliot nodded and let her take his hands in hers. Oh Merlin, just what did he get himself into. She found her to be lovely, and her charm was in her skittishness, but now he had to lead the whole thing, it was just shocking to realize.

It made sense; she was just so awkward, and he pitied her at the fact at how hard her life must be, when everyone around her had qualities that came naturally.

"What do you want then? If you don't tell me what you want, I can't ever...fix this."

He waved his hands somewhat nervously. Was he willing to enter into a real relationship with a woman that knew next to nothing about social interactions? Her tears had made him run at the simple fact that it was a curveball.
Elliot Greyson
Elliot Greyson
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhian Kael Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Rhian tried to read his expressions, but she was completely in the dark. She idly wondered if this was how Aria felt sometimes, completely lost in a situation that involved actually interacting with people.

She tried to muster the small amount of courage she had left. "I don't quite know what I want, Elliot. I...I don't know how these things go. I don't know...what a guy usually expects." At this last bit, she dropped her gaze, embarrassed by her lack of knowledge.

"Today has been perfect, and I'm sorry I messed it all up. If you want, we can just be friends. I know I'm...a lot to take on." She was giving him an out. She was scared he may take it....and scared that he may not...
Rhian Kael
Rhian Kael
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next