Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering (open)

Go down

Wandering (open) Empty Wandering (open)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Leshia had a long day with classes and she knew she didn't want to go to the library becasue she was sure that was where Tabi would be doing her studies, at least this is where she always found her at home. She was a little upset at Tabi at the moment she just could not believe she would just walk right up to her and bump in to her..I mean Tabi could be rude to her, but never mean to her like that. She was probably just putting on a show for all those Slytherins.

Leisha thought she would take this time to write a letter to her mom

Dear Mom,
Well I guess I should tell you that I am not in Slytherin, which I am sure dad will not be happy about. Whats that make me the first Prewett not to be in Slytherin except for Molly for a long time. But then we all know I have always been the different one, the one in the background.

So far I have one roommate and it seems we might get along pretty well, I can be tough when I need to be, I was raised with Slytherins.

I haven't really talk to Tabi so I don't know how she is doing, other than she is fitting into Slytherin just fine. Already picking on me, but then I suppose it will happen. After all we ain't 6 anymore.

Well I suppose I will close for now and will talk to you later. Love ya..

Leshia usually wasn't one to let things get to her, but here it is the first week of school and being away from home and the one connection she had was being mean. As Leshia went to wipe a tear away she heard some foot steps walking up to her.

Back to top Go down

Wandering (open) Empty Re: Wandering (open)

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am

Charlotte had been finishing a sketch of the Black Lake and she smiled happily when it was finished, signing her name with a flourish, she had been wanting to start on the work that Professor Romain had commissioned her to do but she wanted to make sure it was perfect.

Clearing up her materials Charlotte condensed them all into her bag and moved off the rock she had been sitting on for a few hours with a wince.

As she walked stiffly away she spotted a girl, she seemed to be on her own and Charlottes heart tugged, she didn't like it when people were on their own. So, moving over to her she smiled softly.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte, I was wondering if you were okay?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:09 am

Leshia heard the girl that walked up to her and glanced up and give a smile grin.

"Hi Charlotte, I am fine just writing a letter to my mom. They will probably not be happy that I am in Ravenclaw." It was at this point that Leshia noticed that this girl was in Slytherin. Not knowing how much she could tell this girl she looked out to the lake.

"By the way my name is Leshia" Choosing to leave off the last name for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:56 am

Charlotte smiled softly, it seemed that lots of people missed their parents, she had never really thought about it but she was lucky to have her father here at school, after all she could see him any time that she wanted to.

"I see, why not? Ravenclaw is a lovely house, I know a Ravenclaw boy, his names Darren, have you met him?"

Hoping that the usual viewpoint about Slytherins wasn't in Leshia's mind Charlotte smiled slightly wider and she gestured around at the grounds, even now she still couldn't get over the fact that they were surrounded by such beauty.

"It's beautiful here though isn't it? I could stay out here all day."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:00 am

Leshia could not help but smile as she looked around at everything surrounding her

"Yes, I will have to agree with you Charlotte, it is the most breathe taking few." Leshia said with a sigh

"As for me being in Ravenclaw, after you spend 11 years hearing that the most important house to be in is Slytherin, and being the first Prewett not to be in Slytherin since Molly Prewett-Weasley. Things at my house will not be pretty once my father finds out." Leshia found a rock and tossed it into the lake.

Leshia looked back up at Charlotte " You can sit down if you would like" Leshia said as she patted the ground.

"So you see I understand how Slytherins work and I would prefer for my life not to get repeated to my sister, but then eventually it will happen I suppose"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Charlotte smiled sympathetically, although she had never had this argument before she had heard of other people having gone through it, part of her didn't understand it, surely any house was a good house, but apparently not.

"Well, they might be a little dissappointed but, you can show them proud with the house you've gotten in, after all it could have been a worse house. I'm guessing Gryffindor and Hufflepuff would have been a real no no."

Graciously Charlotte took a seat on a small rock, and rested her back against another as she relaxed there, sighing softly it was so peaceful out here, but, she didnt know what to say to Leshia, she too had a bad childhood but Charlotte didn't know what Leshia had been through.

"I can imagine that the pressure is rather intense, but surely its not all that bad, you had good points didn't you? If not then you'll be there to make her life happier, wont you?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Leshia couldn't help but laugh when Charlotte said it could have been a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff.

"HaHa you are not kidding. If I would send a letter with me being a Gryffindor I would have probably been disowned and sent to live at the Burrow." Leshia was laughing so hard at the thought she about fell over.

"Thanks Charlotte thats just what I needed. As for my sister I would imagine she is happy not to have to share a room with me for another 7 years. We are about as opposite as twins can get." Leshia tossed another rock into the water.

"Don't get me wrong my childhood was not completly awful, but then I was taken care of by elfs most of the time. My sister just always took to everything better than I did, I mean our father is a potion master in Liverpool so I have always been expected to be great in potions, nope its my worst. I do know how to make many potions, but that doesn't mean I get them right." Leshia was smiling at a couple of her memories.

"There was one time I blew up my dad's lab, becasue I threw a wrong ingrediant in the potion, I spent all day cleaning it up by hand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Charlotte couldn't help but laugh along with Leshia, it seemed as if the idea of being a Hufflepuff was humorous to the both of them, controlling her laughter Charlotte wiped at the corner of her eyes to get rid of some of the laughter tears.

"Awww dear, well, its not exactly your fault is it? You didn't chose to get put into Ravenclaw did you? Your parents can't blame you."

With her eyes widening Charlotte hadn't known that she had a twin and she wondered if she had met her, she didn't think she knew anyone with the last name of Prewett apart from Leshia, none that had told her their last names anyway.

"You're a twin? I'm guessing that your sister is in Slytherin then, perhaps I have met her, is her name Tabi?" Charlotte asked, a thoughtful look on her face.

As Leshia talked Charlotte couldn't help but think about how some of this seemed similar to what she had gone through with her parents, but not any more, thankfully, she didn't think that she could take it. Smiling softly at her story about blowing up her fathers lab Charlotte tried not to seem too amused by this.

"Well, maybe you can impress then with whatever you are good at? Im okay at potions so I could help you if you wanted me too, what classes have you taken this year?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 pm

"I must say your pretty good, you would be right Tabi would be my sister" Can't believe she got it on the first try. "What gave it away, the last name?"

Leshia was think about how nice Charlotte was .

"As for my classes let me think here. I know I have potions, history of magic, charms..and I know I have one more but for the life of me I can't think. Muggles studies thats it."

Leshia got to thinking about potions and how it would be nice to have a potions partner becasue she was pretty sure Alice and Tess are going to be one and she sure as heck was not going to .

"I think my roommate has potions so I will be her partner, but I will be glad to ask you for help..I will probably need it." Leshia had thought about Charlotte as her partner but she really wanted Salina too.

"My roomate has a twin sister in Slytherin too. I want to say her name is Corinne, I think but not sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 am

Charlotte ruffled the back of her hair and laughed softly it looked like she was either making fun of her or was actually surprised that she had gotten the right answer, it was more guess work than anything else really and she didn't really know about many peoples backgrounds.

"Yeah that gave it away, I'd have never guessed otherwise though, I'm surprised I remembered the last name actually, im awful with names."

A little sad that Leshia was not in more of her classes, Charlotte smiled softly and nodded her head, she would always be there if she needed help with potions, pretty sure that she already had a potions partner of her own. Pyxis.

"Don't worry about it, I think I already promised a girl from my house I would be her partner in lessons, I met out of class or something." Charlotte grinned happily.

When Leshia mentioned her dorm mates sister Charlotte bit her lip and sucked slightly on her lip piercing, she wouldn't let herself get worked up just from the mention of her, but she almost did, her red eyes flaring to a dull pink for a moment.

"Oh I see, I know Corrine, she doesn't like me very much."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 am

"Sorry Corinne doesn't seem to like you very much. From talking with Salina I imagine sometimes her sister is just like mine. You seem pretty nice to me maybe she should give you a chance"

Leshia looked around and wondered what time it was. May be she should head back to her dorm and get ready for dinner.

"Thanks a lot Charlotte believe it or not you have made me feel a lot better, than when I walked out her, but I believe I better head back to my dorm and get ready for dinner."

Normally at this point Leshia would offer a hug, because that was the type of person she was, but seeing she didn't want to come off rough or anything she help out her hand for a shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Charlotte smiled broadly, very glad that it seemed that Leshia liked her from this short amount of time they had spent together, she hoped that in time Corrine would settle in and it would be okay in the future but you never know.

"Thank you Leshia! Im glad that I have made you feel a little bit better, after all it's no fun being sad."

When Leshia said that she needed to go back up to her dorm before dinner Charlotte smiled softly and inclined her head towards her.

"Okay then, it's been really nice meeting you, I shall see you in the dining hall I should think."

With a smile Charlotte tool Leshia's hand in her own and shook it firmly. A little odd for her but then again she wasn't sure thar hugging would be the best option since they didn't really know each other.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down