Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 3- History of Magic

4 posters

Go down

Lesson 3- History of Magic Empty Lesson 3- History of Magic

Post by Gene Christopher Downie Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 am

Gene walked into his classroom and sat down, and folded his arms as he waited for his students.

Gene Christopher Downie
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 3- History of Magic Empty Re: Lesson 3- History of Magic

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:58 am

Once again its time to start a new day so it was off to History of Magic class. Rumor had it that there was a new teacher and Tabi was kind of interested on who that who be.

She is just glad that it is not Professor Romain, there was just something about that guy.

Tabi walked into the classroom and noticed the teacher was sitting in his classroom with his arms folded in front of him. He looked like he might be an ok teacher.

Tabi of course walked up to a desk in the front and sat down and waited for the class to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Carroll Lane Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 am

Alice walked proudly into the room where she noticed that they had a new teacher. Good She thought to herself More people to meet

She was specifically excited about this class, though not like Duelling or DADA. She was more excited because she knew absolutely nothing about the Wizarding World. Perhaps in this class she'd be given equal footing with some of the students.

Though, she highly doubted this.

Alice Carroll Lane
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 am

Pxyis was almost skipping as she walked to her History of Magic class, a huge smile on her face. Upon entering, she noticed that they finally had a new teacher, and she smiled at him warmly before turning and spying Tabi.

She spotted Alice as well, she didn't know the girl very well, hardly spoke to her at all but she still waved politely at her before going and taking a seat next to Tabi. "Hello," she greeted her. "How are you doing Tabi? Wonderful day, isn't it?" Pxyis beamed at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Tabi sat there wondering how much longer it was going to be before class would start. Granted she knew she was early.

Tabi was about to pull out some parchment and do some doddles when Pxyis came in and sat beside her.

"Hello," she greeted her. "How are you doing Tabi? Wonderful day, isn't it?" Pxyis beamed at the girl.

"Oh my god Pxyis how can you be so cheerful, its too early" Tabi said wanting to pound her head on the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

"I guess you could call me a morning person. Or it could just be I signed up for the Quidditch team this morning, I want to be chaser," Pxyis smiled brightly again, she really felt quite happy and alive this morning. She bent down and retrieved her HoM textbook from her bag, dropping it onto her desk.

"Are you going to try out. For the Quidditch team, I mean?" Pxyis asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Great just what we need is a cheery morning person.

"Are you going to try out. For the Quidditch team, I mean?" Pxyis asked.

Tabi heard Pxyis ask the question and could not belive the girl asked it. Was she not listening when she told her she didn't like to play Quidditch.

"Pxyis I just told you earlier I didn't like to play Quidditch, I prefer to fly without having to reach a goal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Pxyis on a normal day would've been offended by Tabi's tone of voice that suggested she was an idiot, but instead she just burst into a fit of giggles. "Oh dear me, i've become so forgetful. Sorry, Tabi, I forgot," she shook her head and wiped a tear of laughter from her eye.

"Oh well, perhaps we can fly together sometime." Pxyis said with a shrug of her shoulders, waiting for the class to begin with a cheerful mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Despite all that was being said that the class was incredibly boring, Parker was a bit excited. It was finally his chance to be able to learn a little bit more about the new world he had entered. Though he didn't think he particularly enjoyed History, he would try his best nonetheless.

The room being fairly easy to find, he made it to class just in time, and not too early it seemed, just as he liked it. He took a seat in the back corner, as far away from anyone else as he could manage, and took out the large heavy text book from his bag.

He traced his hand over the cover, opening it for the first time, skimming through the contents.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 am

Darren walked in and saw an overwhelming number of green Razz, and taking his seat behind, he looked around, waiting for lesson to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 am

Closed.
Lesson Point: None.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content