Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The life of a prisoner (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The life of a prisoner (Open) Empty The life of a prisoner (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 am

"Mistress?" Vierdos was about to have his lunch but his mistress stopped him he wondered why and what he did to get taken off his food supply.

"Vierdos I am sorry but I can't allow you to eat right now." "But Mistress I am so hungry."

Vierdos sighed and went farther into the cave his mistress was the boss of him so he had no choice though he was wondering what he might of done wrong or was she just testing his will to surive again if that was the case he would fight against the hunger that he felt as long as she felt that it was nec essary for him to remain off his food source. He knew one thing and that was she would not let it go to far.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The life of a prisoner (Open) Empty Re: The life of a prisoner (Open)

Post by Jacqueline Girard Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:50 am

Jaqui knew she was not meant to be in this place, but it wasn't a crime to want to visit Germany, was it? She wasn't really apart of this ridiculous war, being French after all. She heard the sounds of voices inside a cave that she was passing by and paused.

"But Mistress I am so hungry." She heard a man's voice echo. Fear curled inside her stomach as she moved towards the cave and peered inside. In the distance, she could see the form of a man, but it was black and she was not sure if it was truly a man and not just a woman. Cautiously, she advanced and crept along the cave wall, keeping to the shadows. She felt her boots would make too much noise, so she pulled them off of her feet and rested them down on the ground before continuing on.

The light coming from the opening of the cave was beginning to fade as she curled around a wall. Her feet traded carefully through the water that dampened this floor of the cave, and she tried to step on waterless parts whilst sticking to the shadows. It was cold and the water was full of algae, but she continued on. Whoever it was in there, she wished to help them. It seemed that someone was attempting to starve this man.

Finally, she could see the form of a man and a woman standing over him. He looked pale and thin and hungry. Jaqui crouched down in the shadows and waited for the moment the woman would walk away and she could aid the man. Her hand went to her shoulder bag where she had snacks inside.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm

When his Mistress left him Vierdos turned around "I know there is someone in here show your face now." He could smell the blood of them and also heard the footsteps. Vierdos wondered who it might be and why must he be tempted right away.

There was something he still had to do and that was release the poor man who was going to be his lunch so he snarled at him. "Get out of here before I lose my temper." He was not in the mood for anything at the moment and hoped that who ever the intruder was would not tempt him to much he could surive on his own and always had.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Jaqui felt a fear inside her so deep she almost ran for her life when he announced that he knew she was there. However, she summoned un-known courage and boldly retreated from the shadows she had been hiding in.

She realised she must look a right mess, for her favourite blue knee-length dress had a few tears in it from wandering through the forest, though this could be fixed by a simple reparo- she hoped. "I mean no 'arm," she said in a soft but strong voice, though her instincts told her to run.

She'd never really listened to them before, why start now?

"Are you... alright?" There was something strange about him, something she just couldn't quite understand no matter how hard she tried to figure out what it was. Her brow creased with a frown as she thought, and in a slow movement she took another step forwards. "I mean no 'arm," she repeated. "My name ees Jaqui, what ees yours?" She asked.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

'Mean no harm your very presence is causing me harm.' Vierdos thought to himself well not everyone knew that he was a vampire in fact most people didn't know that.
"Alright I guess you can no my name it is Vierdos. And I don't think you want to get to close to me either." Vierdos was not trying to be mean but he was speaking the truth his Mistress always watched him even though it may seem that she was not around she could pop out of no where and be at his side punishing him or rewarding him but most likely punishing him for something that he did wrong.

"Why exactly are you here any ways? You do not look German" Oh yeah he had seen enough German to guess that she probably was not German.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Jaqui was befuddled by his warning that she should not get to close to him, but she decided to not question it. Something about him spelt danger, and she did not wish to find out what that danger was. Instead, she decided to respond to his second question. "Mais non, I am not from Germany. I come to see zis land zat Britain 'ates so much. I cannot understand ze war, peace ees so much easier," Jaqui shook her head.

Dare she take a step closer? She wondered to herself, before feeling a surge of confidence and bravery today that she never held before. She took one step closer and fought back the urge to run as she stared at him curiously. "And you, what are you doing in 'ere? Eet ees not ze most... beautiful place?" Jaqui inquired, raising her eyebrows as her stomach churned with fear.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:35 pm

"I actually find it quite nice in here it is better than the great outdoors at least I think so. Vierdos stared as the took a step closer she was not listening to him but for some reason he did not mind if she came closer to him.

"So you are from France than." It took him a little longer to catch on but he figured it out the only other country that the English disliked was France as far as he knew. Why was he not backing away from her he did not know but he kind of liked the idea of her being close to him.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Jaqui regarded him curiously when he mentioned that he enjoyed the indoors of a cave then the outdoors of the world, quite the opposite of Jaqui but she did not care. She saw a flicker of questioning in his eyes when she stepped closer and she fought back the urge to smile mischievously, her fear of him fading away that was replaced by a warmth of being so close to him.

"On ze contrary, I found ze outdoors quite enjoyable. Ze fresh air, ze freedom, eet ees so wonderful," she said softly, toying with the torn fabric of her dress resting on her left hip. She let out a sound of annoyance at the torn fabric, before letting her hands drop to her side.

"Oui, I am from ze oh so great France," she said sarcastically, for Jaqui despised her home country. "Bleugh, what ees so great about France? I do wish to know," Jaqui was referring to people's love of her country.

"You are from here, oui? Or non?" Jaqui asked him as she boldly took another step forward. She was fascinated and entranced by him, and it was taking all of her will not to close the distance between them and let her finger linger on his cheek. Her eyes roved over him, he looked no older than 18 and was quite attractive.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 am

"Honestly I have no home country that I remember I just exist". This was not going to be good if his mistress caught him but he could not help it. Something was drawing him to her and it felt so different than when he was with his mistress. Her touch it was soft not like the harshness of his mistress he close his eyes a little she was actually helping him forget how hungry he was. which was strange beacuse normally he would go on a rampage to stop his hunger or go bag his mistress to allow him to eat.

"There is a reason why I prefere caves. Do you want to know what it is, what secret I hide so close to my chest?"

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am

Lightly, Jaqui ran her fingers across his perfect skin and enjoyed the warmth that burst inside her. She saw his eyes close as she pondered what he had said about having no home country he remembered. "'ow strange," she murmured to herself, withdrawing her hand with a light blush across her cheeks as she looked up at him through her lashes.

Her curiosity was perked when he asked her if she wished to know his secret and without thinking about it she stepped closer so their bodies were inches apart as her eyes lit with fascination. Being so close to him made her blush deepen. "Of course I wish to know," she murmured.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 am

Where should he start and how should he explaing who and what he is. He looked into her eyes. "Alright then I shall tell you, but I hope you won't go running off." He paused this was hard usually people would find out that he was a vampire just before he drank their blood.

The reason that I have no country and that I prefer caves is because I am a..." He was really thinking if he should say that he was a vampire which is why he kept pausing he was a monster a monster that most people feared most of all. "I am a vampire a monster of the night." There was no reason why he did what he did next he took her in his arms. "That lady that you saw with me earlier she is my mistress and I have to do what ever she says or else I will be punished."

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:23 am

She held her breath as he struggled to tell her his secret, before he finally uttered that he was a vampire and she let out a surprised gasp before he pulled her into his embrace. She felt a ripple of fear, for she worried that he would bite her but when he just held her she relaxed slightly.

"Why must you, zough?" She asked. "Can't you just... tell 'er she ees not ze boss of you?" Confusion gripped Jaqui as she stared deeply into his eyes. She couldn't believe it, she wasn't scared considering a vampire's arms were around her. Softly, she placed her own arms around him and smiled gently.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:36 am

"She is the boss of me though. I am not free I guess you might call me a slave I am bound to her and I cannot break that bond" He stiffened a little when she placed her arms around her. Vierdos did not know what to do the scent of her blood was so strong yet he did not want to hurt her.

"You are rather brave to be so close to me just after I have been cut off my food supply but don't worry I will not hurt you." This was he actually refusing to drink blood not because his mistress told him to. He did not know what was happening to him or what he should do next finally he decided to release her from his grip so he let his arms drop down to his sides again.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am

Jaqui frowned when he said he was sort of like a slave. "But zat ees so cruel and un-fair!" She protested, saddened by the fact that his mistress and his bond could not be broken, so she tightened her grip on him in the only way she could offer comfort.

"Which ees un-usual, I am normally not quite so brave. I am glad zat you will not 'urt me." She told him and saw the struggle in his eyes before he released her, and so reluctantly she also let her arms drop from around him but continued to stand with her body against his, eyes locked onto his own.

She found his eyes hypnotising and full of emotion as she realised it was most likely hard for him to not kill her right now, but her body would not move, locked in its position resting flush against his with her head tilted upwards towards his.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 am

I don't expect you to understand fully why I must do what she says. But in a way I am part of her she was the one who turned me into this beast that I am today, I can sense her presence even when I am not with her. Vierdos closed his eyes again how could he explain it better but he just couldn't it was hard to explain the bond that held him to his mistress.

Honestly there was nothing he could do he did not want to take a step back or take her into his arms again for he could not trust himself and he also felt the presence of his mistress stronger than he had ever felt it before if he did anything she would be there right a way to punish him for his disobediance she hated when he talked to other females.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 am

Jaqui sort of understood what he was saying, but she still thought it was un-reasonable. Something suddenly occurred to her and she gnawed on her lip worriedly whilst her eyes darted around.

"What will she do if she see's us talking?" Jaqui asked.

She had never been so worried about the safety of someone else, but she was drawn to this vampire in a way that she could not comprehend or understand. She wanted him to hold her again and she wanted him to be free of this 'mistress' person.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 am

"Well she will most likely increase the time that I am to go with blood. But don't worry she won't do anything unless she is really thinking that i am going past the boundries that she set up. Where was he suppose to go where of he went she was there inside his head directing his every move though some how he was able to ignore her when he was with Jaqui could it could she be the one who could free him from his mistress she had always told him that some day someone would come and break there bond and she would be left alone.

"I can't break the bond but there is a possibility that you might be able to for when ever I am with you I do not hear my mistress in my head. Which is usually the way how she forces me to do her bidding."

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

Jaqui sighed as she heard that his punishment was basically starvation and she couldn't help but place her hand inside his and squeeze his lightly. "I will not let 'er 'urt you!" Jaqui insisted. "I shall stand up to 'er and fight 'er. She ees so 'orrible!" Jaqui felt very passionately about Vierdos.

Jaqui's eyes lit up when he said that she might be able to break his mistress' and his bond and hope filled her up as she stared into his enchanting and magnifique eyes. "Zat is wonderful. I will save you, Vierdos," she told him in a determined tone.

She bit her lip as she examined his body again, locking her eyes back onto his with a small smile. "You are so 'andsome," she told him gently.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 am

"Why thank you and you are quite beautiful." Since he did not havee anyone directing what he should do he decided that he would try something that he would never do otherwise he leaned over and gave Jaqui a kiss on the cheek. There was a way that he could be free and he was sure that she held the answer she might even be blocking the visual pathway of his mistress. He had never felt so free though he was still bound to her but he could not feel any of her effects.

"She will be angry now that she does not have control at the moment but honestly I do not care anything that she does to me will not take me away from you".

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 am

Jaqui blushed beet red when he in turn called her beautiful. "None have ever bestowed such kind word on mine self, before." Jaqui muttered, and was equally surprised when his lips pressed against her cheek and her blush deepened. She felt her legs go like jelly and was very surprised. Why was this man affecting her in such ways?

Her heart warmed when he said that his mistress could not take her away from him and she bit back a smile. "Vierdos, you are so kind. I promise to 'elp you, and to free you from zis woman's grasp!" Jaqui exclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest as she rocked back and forth on her heels.

"Why do you theenk zat I am ze one to break you free? What ees so special about me?"

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 am

"Well like I said earlier I cannot hear her in my head when I am with you and I usually hear her all the time talking to me directing me what to do. Oh and I don't feel like she is right behind me watching my every move. I actually feel free while I am around you. It was ture he felt free but he knew that as soon as they seperated that the voice of his mistress would be back to haunt him but he would try to fill his mind up of thoughts of Jaqui and see if that would stop her from taking over completely.

"Plus my mistress talked about one day someone would come along and break the bond and I have never felt so strongly that you are the person that will do it."

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:59 am

Jaqui felt slightly overwhelmed that she was the one to break the bond between Vierdos and his mistress. She understood it know, but she did not understand these foreign feelings that she harbored for him. "I understand zat know, but I do not understand.." Jaqui stopped and pressed her lips into a thin line.

She truly was determined to save Vierdos from his mistress, but astounded that for once she was the important and special one. She had always been shunned by society, so to be needed for something was helpful and quite a nice thing. What she couldn't comprehend was how much she wanted Vierdos' arms to be around her right now...

Last edited by Jacqueline Girard on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 am

Vierdos looked at her she looked like she was going to say more. "What don't you understand?" He wanted to know he had an urge to take her into his arms again to hold her close but he was not sure if that was the best idea. Sighing a little he slowly placed one arm around her waist and pulled her close to him again then he placed the other on the back of her head. If she was around he would not seperate himself from her because she blocked the evil thoughts.

"You can tell me what you are thinking you know that right." he whispered into her ear.

Last edited by Vierdos Ergo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

She looked up when he pressed what she had been about to say, but she just licked her lips. One of his arms went around her waist, and the other to the back of her head. She felt herself melting against him as she blushed and placed her hands on her cheeks to cover the blush as she gnawed on her lip.

When he whispered to her, his breath tickled her neck and she shivered at how close his face was to hers. She shut her eyes. "I do not understand zese feelings. I 'ave never felt zis before," she motioned between the two of them and took steadying breaths to calm her rapidly beating heart.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 am

Feelings were something that was taken away from him so he could not relate however he did feel different around her but it was mainly because he felt free. "Hmm tell me about these feeling that you are having I might be able to help you." He whispered again this time he was not about to letl go of her he was not going to lose her to anything.

"There is one other thing that you need to know I will never age well physically I will always look like I am 18 however I am actually 30."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next