Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Roommates

2 posters

Go down

Gryffindor Roommates Empty Gryffindor Roommates

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 am

Humphrey Williams burst into the boys dormitory and asked, "Hello roomies, anybody play Quidditch?"
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Roommates Empty Re: Gryffindor Roommates

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Airen had been reading his Bible when Humphrey walked in asking if any one played Quidditch. Not being one for sports, he shook his head no. Realizing that this was Humphrey, and that this was his chance to make friends with the bloke, Airen quickly marked his place, and the Bible on his nightstand. He sat up in his bed.

"I've never been one for the sport. How are you, Humphrey?" he asked.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Roommates Empty Friends

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 pm

"Hey Airen, that is okay. I am great. I see you are reading your Bible. Mine is already in my nightstand." he said, pulling out the top drawer of his nightstand to show him. "I'll be the first to admit I haven't been treating either you or Charlotte the way I should be. I have been neglecting my daily devotions. I will try to do better. But I am a wretched sinner so it might not work too well. But I'll try. Airen, I am really sorry for the way I have acted. I really want to be friends with you and Charlotte. Charlotte has been pissed at me, and for good reason, but I want to make up with her. Any words you could say to her on my behalf to help my case would be very nice of you. But if you don't want to. I understand." Humphrey said.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Sighing, Airen leaned back in his bed. Humphrey sure talked a lot. Not that he was complaining, but, wow.

Smiling, Airen shook his head. He hadn't been starting any confrontations, nor would he be holding grudges. He looked at Humphrey and said, "I don't recall intentionally trying to avoid you. I may be a bit put off by you, but I don't hate you. I'm willing to put every disagreement behind us as they happen, but you also need to try to think before you speak or act," Airen advised. He smiled kindly at Humphrey.

"I'm not going to interfere in you and Charlotte's friendship. You hurt her a bit too much, so you have to deal with the consequences. I do feel bad for you, but I can't help you. Give her as much time as she needs. It may be a few years, but she'll come around. She's forgiving," he said sagely. He had always been an outsider, and thus he watched relationships from a neutral point of view. He knew how these things worked.

"If she talks to you, then talk back and make conversation, but think about what you say before you say it. You make more friends that way."
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 pm

"I do think about what I say Airen. Charlotte and me don't have problems, it is you being there with Charlotte and me that caused issues. I am not blaming you, but it is the truth. I have never had a fight with her without you somehow involved. I am working to not be so...pompous, I guess. I don't know. But I am used to having to defend myself with my humor, and sometimes when people take my joke seriously they get mad. Thanks for the tips, I am going to bed. But first, let's shake hands. No interfering with each others' stuff with Charlotte. Except for comforting her if one of us upsets her. Deal." he asked, holding out his right hand.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down