Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos)

Go down

Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos) Empty Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

"Mistress what do you want me to do while you are out?" "Nothing Vierdos you have the day off I know strange right. Now take care of yourself and please stay away from that Jacqui girl she is just trouble do you understand."

Vierdos watched his mistress disapear into the blackness of the sky he did not know what to do or why exactly his mistress hated Jacqui. Yes she did force him to break the her punishment, yes she also blocked her controlling thoughts but why did she hate her so much. He leand against a tomestone and wondered what he would do He was in Britain and nothing was really holding him back from looking up Jacqui exept for her words.

Back to top Go down

Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos) Empty Re: Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos)

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Jaqui had been at her room in Hogwart's, planning for her next lesson when she felt an un-explainable desire to visit the Grave Yard and see if she could find her Maman's sisters grave, for when her Maman had lived in Britain her sister had died and been buried near Hogwart's.

So, Jaqui find herself pulling her coat on over her blue long-sleeved v-neck shirt and changing from a black skirt into navy skinny jeans. She pulled on her black boots and apparated to the Grave Yard. The loud crack that followed her arrival announced her presence to anyone in the near vicinity, but she was sure that no one would be out at this time of night. She wandered along, examining various graves with un-known names on them.

Jaqui moved along to where she knew her Aunty Marisa's grave to be, and stood by it, fingers brushing away the vines that had covered her Aunty's name up. She ripped away the vines, the loud sounds of her busying herself echoed through the silent night, and she stared at the french words beneath Aunty Marisa's date of birth to death. They read, 'To die young is a great sorrow, but at least you will die beautiful, my dear.' Jaqui found herself laughing at the words. It was just like a Girard to have something so vain and heartless on the tombstone of a dead one.

"Dormez bien, Tantine!" Jaqui said, her voice echoing through the night. She pointed her wand at a pinecone, and watched as it shrunk in on itself and became a thing, green stem with a red rose on top of it. She picked up the flower she had created and placed it by her Aunt's tombstone, before standing up. Her heart started when she spotted a black figure near her.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos) Empty Re: Where are you going to (Jacqui and Vierdos)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Hearing a loud crack Vierdos went to investgate what it was when he saw a women he wondered what she was doing out and about at this hour though it was not unusual for people to visit their relative's grave at night something seemed rather familar about her. 'Could it could it really be Jacqui.' He thought to himself as he walked closer when he could tell that it was indeed her he almost could not hold himself back he wanted to take her into his arms and hold her again.

Jacqui? Is that you?He whispered and hoped that she would hear him he really wanted to run up to her but he held back and waited for her to notice who he was if she did notice in this pitch blackness he could see because his eyes were trained to see in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 am

The black figure stood still, and though it could have been her final move, she stepped forwards. As she did so, the moon broke free of the clouds and bathed the person in its light. She was surprised and shocked to see who it was, she had thought she would not see him again for a long time, but was ever so glad to see him now.

"Vierdos!" She exclaimed, flinging herself at him and collapsing in his arms, her arms wrapping around him in a hug. "I thought I would never see you again!" Jaqui pulled back to stare up at him with twinkling eyes and a bright smile.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 am

"Ah my precious Jacqui."Vierdos felt her wrap her arms around him and he imedately."I thought so to my mistress has been keeping me on a tighter lesh than normal. But for some strange reason she has given me the night off. Oh and you won't have to scarfice yourself again I am back on my food supply."

Once again he felt the connection of his mistress fade to the back of his mind where he could ignore it. 'Where she belongs.' He thought to himself.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 am

Jaqui felt her heart flutter and her cheeks flush pink as he called her 'my precious Jaqui'. "Zat ees good. Zough, Vierdos," she kissed each of his cheeks softly in traditional French greeting. "Eef ever you need blood, I am willing to give eet to you," she smiled softly at him, stepping out of his embrace reluctantly, but knowing that if she became to close to him in THAT way, she would fall for him and it would break her heart to know he would never feel the same way.

It was already beginning to make her heart ache, and she hadn't even fallen for him.

"Ees eet working? Ze connection between you and your mistress, ees eet fading?" Jaqui asked.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down