Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go Home (Open)

Go down

Time To Go Home (Open) Empty Time To Go Home (Open)

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

Lucian sighed and boarded the ship, it was time for him to go home, well, wherever home was to him that was with his sister, he felt something which was like loneliness for a moment and then he let it pass over him, it was not the time to dwell on things that had happened in the past...

Moving into a cabin Lucian sank down on one of the beds and he lay there for a while deciding to have a little nap, he was still drained and he had no energy because he didn't get to feed on any womans dreams last night.

Lucian groaned unhappily and curled up under the blankets.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Time To Go Home (Open) Empty Re: Time To Go Home (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:35 am

Violeta was a little excited to go home how ever it meant that she had to leave Lucian and that was something that she wasn't sure that she wanted to do for he was most likely the best thing that had happened in her life so far.

Entering a cabin she saw a boy under the blankets of one of the bed not realizing who it was right a way she made her way to another bed and sat on it staring at the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 am

Lucian turned over on the bed and let his arm hang over the edge, with his short sleeves the tattoo on his upper arm was visible and almost subconsciously he scratched it in his sleep.

He began to snore quietly, he was completely drained having been up most of the night unable to sleep with the pain and the thoughts that had come up from what had happened last night.

Lucian wanted nothing more than to sleep and he groaned lightly, turning over.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:49 am

Seeing the tattoo Violeta almost rushed over to him but held back it was Lucian but he looked like he was in pain and needed the sleep so she decided to let him sleep for at least a little while.

Feeling a little bit cold she got under her own blankets and watched Lucian sleep hoping he was not in too much discomfort and she was really unsure if she should wake him or not.

After a few hours passed Violeta decided that it would be okay to wake him up so she got out of her bed and gently tapped his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:11 am

Lucian woke up and swore loudly as he hit his head on the bunk on top of the bed that he was sleeping in, rubbing his head he almost turned to the person to growl but he realised then who it was, it was Violeta.

He blushed softly and then smiled sheepishly, ashamed of his swearing.

"Hey Violeta, how long have you been there, hopefully you weren't just sitting there bored, you could have woken me."

The pentagram on his arm burned and he sighed softly lying back down on bed, yawning slightly.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

"A couple hours and I did not want to wake you because it looked like you needed the sleep." She laughed slightly he obviously was not in the best mood when he just woke up but he still looked cute to her.

Sighing a little bit she went back to her bed and sat down again she was still not quite sure if she really wanted to go back to Russia or not her partents told her taht she had realatives in Germany that she could stay with for whatever reason she did not decide to return to her home counrty after she was done school for the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 am

Lucian smiled tiredly and nodded his head he did need the sleep, he still very much needed the sleep now. He was still exhausted and he would be until he was able to feed on someone this night.

"Well, that must have been boring for you unless I talk in my sleep, do I? I never really know."

Hugging his knees to his chest, Lucian grinned sleepily, he could feel that his hair was tousled but he didn't really mind at all, all he was interested I'm right now was Violeta and more sleep.

"How are you? Excited to go home?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:30 am

"I am good and I am not sure now if I want to go home to Russia or not it would seem that Germany is starting to grow on me." She smiled at his hair he looked cute even with bedhead she just wanted to be with him for some reason.

"How about you are you excited about going home?" She said as she walked over to him yet again. Sitting down beside him she wrapped an arm around him she jsut could not stay on the other side of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:42 am

Lucian smiled softly, he too would be staying in Germany this holiday if he wasn't going home to visit his sister, he didn't know if they planned to go back to the Carribean or to just stay in Englanf, either way it would be tricky with new Floo Network laws being put in.

"Well, what would you do in Russia and what would you do in Germany? I myself would say you should go to Russia with your parents, or, go somewhere completely away...it'll be an adventure."

Eyes widening a little as Violeta came to sit next to him, Lucian wrapped his arms around her, and tugged her down to lie next to him, his eyes lines with a lack of sleep.

"I am going to England for some of the holidays, with my sister, but no I am not really excited, I would much rather go back to the Carribean." Lucian knew however. He could never go back.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 am

Smiling a little as he pulled her down to lay beside him. "England, really?" She had wanted to go there but her parents never would travel there no matter how much she begged them maybe this year she could convince them though.

"Well I actually have family both here in Germany though I have never met the ones here and of course my family in Russia my parents are leaving it up to me to decide where I want to go for the first time in my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Lucian smiled and nodded his head, he was really too tired to try and be anything like his usual self, and he'd had some complaints from the Highmaster that the other students thought he was a bully.

Oh well. They shouldn't talk to me then. He thought.

"Yes England, it's going to be hard to get there because of the new Floo Network laws so my sister is picking me up to apparate me there."

Thinking that this would be a good thing for Violeta Lucian nodded happily and lay down on his back looking up at the bunk in front of him.

"I would say go to Germany. You'll make new friends and it's a chance to explore."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 am

Terry was not sure where to go once he got on the ship. He had not come on the ship to get to the school. In fact he was not sure where this would even take him but he would figure it out.

Walking into the first cabin he came too he really was not sure if he was suppose to be in this one or not.

Walking in he saw a couple of people in there and just thought he would walk past them but instead he thought he would be polite.

"Is is ok if I am in here? If not I will find somewhere else." Terry asked with a small polite smile of his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 am

Lucian raised his eyebrow as someone came into their cabin, it wasn't as if they had put a hat on the door or anything but he would have thought that the two of them snuggling in bed would have been a clue.

Sighing he gently let go of Violeta and sat up, not exactly smiling at the boy, but not scowling either, gesturing to one of the bunks around them.

"Sure thing. You can sit wherever you like mate."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 am

Terry really wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him when he walked into the cabin, so people were laying down together no big deal to him, but he knew when he wasn't wanted.

"Never mind then" Terry turned and walked out of the door

Terry walked down another hall to find another room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:06 am

Lucian raised his eyebrow at the boy, he had just walked in then walked out again and seemingly thought that he meant that he should leave when he said he could sit down?

That was a bit odd.

"I did say you could sit down, but alright then go find another place to hang out if you don't want to stay."

Needless to say Lucian would not be chasing after a boy.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 am

Frowning a little at the boy who came in and left. But She turned back to Lucian and smiled again. "That was a little bit strange wasn't it?" She said while she sat up again.

"So I have decided to go stay with my family here in Germany Russia just seems so far away at the moment and I don't know if I can handle the constant attention from the locals any more." She was changing as a person though she did not know it. For the first tie she actually was not thinking solely about herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Lucian nodded a little at Violeta's comment, he wondered just what it was he had said wrong, after all, it's not like he was mean or anything to the boy.

"Seems like I insult people every time I open my mouth lately, maybe I scared him and he ran away."

Chuckling Lucian lay back down on the bed and closed his eyes, he had looked at bright light and now they were hurting a little bit, however they soon stopped stinging and he smiled.

"It must be hard, to have humdreds of people wanting to be your friend and not one of them knowing who you really are."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:13 am

"Yeah it is and really hard to go out without someone there with you to make sure that nothing happens to you." She had constant body guards back home ever changing so no one would get used to one of them and try to get to her or her family the one down fall of being of royal blood was she was not really free to go out on her own.

"Hmm you seem to know a lot about me how about you tell me a little about your family I know you have a sister but do you have any other realatives?" She smiled and layed down beside him again she felt that was where she belonged at his side for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Lucian smiled happily but he couldn't really comment on the whole body guard statement, it was because he himself would think it stifling but others in this time would think it needed...he wouldn't want Violeta hurt either.

"I'm sure your parent's will ease off in time, they just don't want you to be hurt I'll bet, I think it's sweet, up to a point."

When the topic of conversation turned to him, Lucian began to panic internally, what would he say? He couldn't exactly tell her the truth, but lying to a lady was often a really bad idea!

"I have a mother, I don't speak to her much she's not interested in me or my sister, and my father died...a long long time ago. So I only have my sister. She helped raise me so I suppose she's like a mum too."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down