Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Request? Post it here!

+48
Natasha Willow
Dmitra Diamante
Austin Bell
Ebony Summers
IolaAvalon
Horst Sollmann
EleriDdriag
Ariana Jenkins
Ipolani Arcamanel
Dahlia Barnette
Ella-May Schneider
Corinne Girard
Vero Riel
Victoria Rossmund
Lilith Elizabeth King
Teresa Maria King
Tess McCartney
Xander Hall
Sam Hawthorn
Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ulrich Monetz
Morgan King
Jacqueline Girard
Zara Hawkins
Jaycie Simple
Emilia Alzone
Iris Flos
Kaspar Kaiser
Annika Bauermeister
Morana Adura
Dycelle Doholov
Airen Auditoren
Parker Emery
Jabbar Mortiz
Anne Jones
Eva Jordon
Alonzo Ollivander
Briony Romain
Charmin Rolans
Jadzia Krulle
Lolly Hart
Cain Valerian
Aiko Mai
Lotus Devante
Agatha Keshet
Keiba Namid
Haley Vilde Smith
Ophelia Zabini
52 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Character Request? Post it here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Character Request? Post it here!

Post by EleriDdriag Thu May 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Character name: Eleri Ddriag
Character request: Eldest of half-sisters

I need someone to be the eldest of her half-sisters from her mother as there's a storyline I'd like to do. Which celeb isn't important, she should be a 1st or 2nd year student and is British. The name is up to you (Eleri has her father's surname but if you want to use it too then you can). Eleri is sort of estranged from her mother and step-father, insofar as that she doesn't speak to them but she does talk to her half-sisters regularly and is quite close to them. She could be at either school but as I'm currently teaching at Durmstrang, it would be easier if she was studying there however, it's not required.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Character Request? Post it here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Character Request? Post it here!

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri May 18, 2012 8:54 am

Character name: Horst Sollmann
Character request: Wife Selena Sollmann

I was wondering if anybody was interested in possibly playing Horst's wife. Her name is Selena and she would be middle-aged. If anybody is interested Selena's character is a mother of one son, Roran Sollmann. And, she spends a lot of her time taking care of Roran and Horst's mother, who lives with them. Now, the Sollmann family is in danger of having Roran and Selena herself being kidnapped by an old friend of Horst's father's. So, there are now numerous wards and protective enchantments around their Sollmann Manor house. As well as a guard who is with them in case of emergency. If anybody sounds interested either owl me or respond here, thank you.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Character Request? Post it here! - Page 5 Empty character requeest response--eleri

Post by Annika Bauermeister Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 am

I would love to help you out with your story line and take the character of your sister. I would like her to be a first year if you agree as my two characters are Annika a second year and Daciana a harpy. Daciana's story line is not terribly busy at the moment and I have enough time I could post daily and help keep the story line going. owl me and let me know where you intend this to go and I will get started on it as soon as possible.
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by IolaAvalon Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Character name: Iola Nienna Nólatári Avalon
Character Request: her father, Maeglin Nólatári Avalon

Maeglin is a High-Elf who lives in the Elven Forest near Llyn Llydaw in North Wales (it's near Caernarfon). As far as Celebs go, he needs to have dark hair and blue eyes as Iola looks more like her father than her mother. Maeglin will need to speak Elvish at various points but I have a few websites that might help if you'd like. He's the leader of the High-Elves and has 4 other children apart from Iola who's the eldest (their names are on the character information post in Hogwarts 1st years). He's very good with animals and quite musical, the character's also able to speak Welsh but you not need to if you don't want to.
As for High-Elves:
Strength of Being This Creature: Very Intelligent, More durable than humans, Magically strong
Weakness of Being This Creature: Often proud, Often has very nasty tempers
Preferred Food/Blood Type: Eats the same food as humans, eats more berries and other edible plants than humans and hunt for their meat.

IolaAvalon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sat May 19, 2012 5:34 am

Character Name: Ebony Summers
Character Request: Love Interest hopefully with a plot or who can help me come up with a plot
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Bell Sun May 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Character Name: Austin Bell.
Character Request: Love interest.
Extra info: Personally I was thinking, someone who reminds him a bit of his fiance (you can look at his info if you wanna know what happened) whether by looks or personality. Now, that's up to you to decide because I don't want to tell you how to make your character. However, Austin needs to fear being with her in case of history repeating itself. In the end they obviously end up together but yeah. You can use a character you already have if you don't want to go through the trouble of making another.

The last request I have, is that the character is made by someone who can be online and replying on a regular basis. I don't like it when people are all like 'oh yeah, lets roleplay!' and then they end up only doing that for like a week and then leaving the website. It's stupid.

Thanks guys Smile

Austin Bell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Sun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey Austin. Smile

I think Ive got the perfect character for you, her name is Kiera de Auvergne and she's the owner of a weapons armory in knockturn. Proud, bloodthirsty, opinionated, good at fighting and soft on the inside. You can check her posts out at Cruor Sanctorum, and tell me if you think she can suit the role.
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Bell Mon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

Hey, Dmitra ^^

Thanks for the offer, I'm really sorry though, someone got there first a little after I posted my message, so Austin's love interest has already been found.
Still, massive thanks; Keira does look like a really interesting character:)

Austin Bell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Mon May 28, 2012 3:05 am

No probs, just on the lookout for some fun. Smile But a love interest for Kiera would spice up her plotline a bit, so tell me if you know anyone suitable, kay?
Oh, and Austin and Kiera can always be friends. Or enemies. Wink

Dmitra
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Bell Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

I'll totally let you know whether I can find anyone that she could have as a love interest ^.^
And yeah, sure. Friends, probably; no one would want Austin as an enemy ;D

Austin Bell
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Mon May 28, 2012 3:38 am

You'd be surprised. ;-) But never mind that, friends it is. Very Happy
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Jenkins Mon May 28, 2012 4:38 am

Character Name: Lomasi Cole
Character Request:I would liked some people that she need to get know to be friends. Note she is muggleborn. Just about anyone that respond to me regular basic does not leave me hanging is a must please.
Extra info:Maybe some day guy friend that become her lover.

Ariana Jenkins
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Willow Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 am

Character Name: Natasha Willow
Character Request: Old friend from when she worked with dragons/love interest. For more info on her, look at her profile. Interested? PM me Smile

Natasha Willow
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Character Name: Dmitra Diamante
Character Request: Love Interest. May be Durmstrang or Hogwarts.
Extra info: Dmitra's a girl who hates anyone of the male species, she can barely stand them, finding them too egoistic and arrogant. So in order to get her plot running, she needs a love interest with the backdrop of the Tournament, preferably an enemy with whom she can argue like crazy and then, obviously, fall for. The dimensions of the charrie are up to you, you can use an already existing one if you wish, Hogwarts or Durmstrang. Just make him someone with backbone who can compete and fight against Dmitra on her own level. Message me if you're interested.
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Character Name: Airen Auditoren
Character Request: Arch enemy (preferably an adult)
Extra info: This person MUST hate the Swordmage way. How or why is up to you, but they must have a personal hate for Airen due to his defeat of their minions at his branches fort. For more info on the attack, see my pensieve post. They should also be somewhat skilled with a weapon. Male or Female, I don't really care.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:30 am

Hey Airen Very Happy

I have a lot of characters that might be able to help you out with your request, you could either have Raven or Aurelia Vance, because both of them would be quite good for your plot Very Happy

It just depends how psycho you want them to be Razz

Hey Dmitra Very Happy

I have a male Durmstrang character thats not doing much right now and he could be your love interest if you would like him to be Very Happy
His name is Vladimir Wazowski if you want to check out his profile to see if he's for you Very Happy

He's not in the tournament though unfortunately Sad
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:35 am

Well, Raven seems pretty pshyco, so I think that she will be a good villain in my characters plot. The only thing is that she'll need to have a particular dislike for the Swordmages.

On the other hand, Aurelia seems bent on violence, so that would be a reason why she hates the Swordmages as they try to keep the peace.

In the end, it's up to you.

Thanks, Abi. You rule. Very Happy Very Happy
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 am

Raven hates everyone so it wont be hard to work in some manner in which Raven hates swordmages, after all, there could be the slightest thing she finds wrong and it's just...psycho time Razz

I'll think on what those things could be, and I'll definately like to fill your request with Raven Very Happy

If you would like a thread with her then if you message me with the link I will reply in it as soon as possible Very Happy
It should be fun Razz
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Thank you Briony!!!! Very Happy

I’ve checked out the profile, it looks really good for my requirements. Very Happy I need constant bickering and arguments between the two, and the whole love and relationship to be slow-moving. Is that alright?

Oh, and do you think that you or someone else suitable can create the charrie of Visperia de Auvergne, the mom of Kiera and Dmitra? Question She’s still unknown to them. She needs to be the whole definition of ‘awesome’ Cool , being the mother of a weapons connoisseur and a fiercely ambitious Durmstrang student. She used to be the de facto French Minister, never ever rude to anyone, always polite, and so indirectly and perfectly persuasive that she never needs to show her power. I can message the back story to anyone who’s ready to do it.

Dmitra
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 am

Awesomes! Very Happy

Well then I have an open thread with him in the German Arena if you want to join that and get the ball going, he can be quite easily offended can Vlad and that can cause arguments between them while they try and work out the first part of their relationships Very Happy

I could probably make that character if you want me to, although I will need a few days to get the time together to do it if thats alright? Very Happy
I hope I can play her correctly ^^
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:28 am

Cool!! Very Happy

I'll message you the details, I'm sure you'll be awesome at it. Smile
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Character Request? Post it here! - Page 5 Empty Roran Sollmann Request (Horst Sollmann's Son)

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Character Name: Horst Sollmann
Character Request: 8 year old son Roran Baldric Sollmann
Extra info: Birthday February 2nd, 2007. Loves the color orange, is uncommonly strong for an eight year old. Is a momma's boy, though he does love his daddy. But his dad is off working at Hogwarts a lot of the time. Loves playing with his dad's tabby cat named Wallace. His favorite thing to do is fly around on his slow broomstick that his dad got him. Is actually a pretty decent flyer, and he wants to play Quidditch for the Chudley Cannons when he grows up. Pretty smart for his age, and is good at charms spells like his papa. Really looking forward to going to Hogwarts, wants to be a Gryffindor. His mom Selena Sollmann just got kidnapped by Sofia Slytherin, so his character will be needing to act traumatized. Because it just happened.

Really, really need somebody to play Roran for me. Send me an owl, or reply on here if you can. Thanks guys
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Character Name: Lolly Hart
Character Request: Someone to have kidnapped Lolly for three months
Extra Info: It can be any existing character or you could make a new one, but you need to come up with a reason for why they kidnapped Lolly (and it has to be like, super duper epic! Very Happy) and what they did to her over the three months she was gone for. Links for informative reading be below Razz
Here's Lolly's profile:
https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t802-lolly-hart

And the link to the thread where she first returns back to Hogwarts:
https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t1934-wh-what-open

Please contact me (PM me, talk to me on the CB or reply here!) to get this plot up and running! ^_^ Thank you Smile

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 am

Character Name: Naomi Cissy Night
Character Request: Father Adrian Night (45, doesn't matter about occupation) and Brother Josh (23, possibly a Curse Breaker)
Extra Info: I just need Naomi's Brother and Father, as she wants to see them. They can look like what you think. If you want to be one of them, please PM me their application so I can check over it Razz

Here's Naomi's Character Sheet if you want to see about the History
https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t2357-naomi-night

Thank you Trish Razz
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylance Fabron Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Character name: Rylance Fabron
Character request: A person who will play the ghost of her boyfriend, Dylan Crippen.

When Rylance was murdered, and body dragged from the lake, she was pregnant with her boyfriend, Dylan's, child. She as about six months pregnant, and engaged. When Dylan found out about the body, he lost it. He was found with a knife in his chest, and a letter proclaiming that he only did it to be with Rylance and the baby. He stayed at Hogwarts, as did Rylance.
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next