Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Request? Post it here!

+48
Natasha Willow
Dmitra Diamante
Austin Bell
Ebony Summers
IolaAvalon
Horst Sollmann
EleriDdriag
Ariana Jenkins
Ipolani Arcamanel
Dahlia Barnette
Ella-May Schneider
Corinne Girard
Vero Riel
Victoria Rossmund
Lilith Elizabeth King
Teresa Maria King
Tess McCartney
Xander Hall
Sam Hawthorn
Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ulrich Monetz
Morgan King
Jacqueline Girard
Zara Hawkins
Jaycie Simple
Emilia Alzone
Iris Flos
Kaspar Kaiser
Annika Bauermeister
Morana Adura
Dycelle Doholov
Airen Auditoren
Parker Emery
Jabbar Mortiz
Anne Jones
Eva Jordon
Alonzo Ollivander
Briony Romain
Charmin Rolans
Jadzia Krulle
Lolly Hart
Cain Valerian
Aiko Mai
Lotus Devante
Agatha Keshet
Keiba Namid
Haley Vilde Smith
Ophelia Zabini
52 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Character Request? Post it here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Request? Post it here!

Post by Alonzo Ollivander Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm pretty sure Zara Hawkins is a werewolf. She just hasn't gotten around to submitting it yet. Razz

Alonzo Ollivander
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Character Request? Post it here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Request? Post it here!

Post by Briony Romain Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Well we have our character Very Happy
Via owl our lovely Keaira Drake has asked if they can claim them and so being the first person to ask, she's got it! Very Happy

Awwwww sorry Molly Sad
You should have gotten some sleep Sad

And is that a werewolf claim I'm hearing? XD

Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Name Eva Jordon
Charater request: love interest hogwarts student, just a friend Owl me

Last edited by Eva Jordon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Anne jones
need someone to help thicken my plot
Owl me

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabbar Mortiz Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm

I have two characters who are in need of a plot. If you want to post with either Jabbar or Zaki all you have to do is PM me. Very Happy

Jabbar's Profile

Zaki's Profile

Jabbar Mortiz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 am

Character Name: Parker Emery
Character Request: A close guy friend. Preferably not Slytherin (maybe one of the existing Ravenclaw guys?), or could be Durmstang if they have some reason to meet on a frequent basis. Someone he could get along with, but more outgoing and not too much like him. I have a plot idea for a few school years from now and I need some help with it.

Thanks!

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 am

Hey, Parker.

i think that Airen may be your guy. If you want to, owl me. I also have a small plot idea in which the Gryffindor-Slytherin rift is sealed. If not, then we can still be friends, just not close.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:39 am

Hmm, not too sure yet, but I'd definitely help with your plot! I'll owl you right now.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Aiko's plot/love interest is me so... No more offering. *wraps his arms around Aiko*.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Hmm, nevermind, I think I've got someone.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Adura Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 am

Character Name: Morana Adura

Character Request: Someone to play 'Sister Sprite' and/or 'Sister Harpy' (You get to name them)

Quoted from a post I made:

"Walking away from the creatures she would return to her home in the black forest and rally her own friends, surly sisters dryad and sprite would help. Steeling her nerves she set off, her heart faltering dare she approach sister harpy?"

Sister Sprite: Six inches tall with dragon fly winds, something around 500 years old (young for a Sprite), must have a power related to growing things, has 'Spite Jinx' magic, is a little timid, other that that I will leave you to fill out everything in her character sheet. I would like her to be named after a flower, but she does not have to be.

Sister Harpy: Human looking save for talons rather than feet, feather in downy plumes along her arms, great wings on her back and fierce eagle eyes. Claims to be 'As old as the moon,' has telepathic ability such as to cause searing pain through one's body with a glance, rage filled ancient creature who has attacked Morana once, nearly to the point of killing her. You choose name, I like Hungarian names, but it'd up to you to fill out the rest of her character sheet.

Where you post the first thing you do (even though there is no mention of Harpy there is little that occurres in the Black Forest without her knowledge):

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t985-the-black-forest

Morana Adura
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Annika Bauermeister Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:46 am

I'll be 'Sister Harpy'!
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Adura Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Thank you, yay! I still need someone to be 'Sister Sprite.' Very Happy

Character Name: Morana Adura

Character Request: Someone to play 'Sister Sprite'

Quoted from a post I made:

"Walking away from the creatures she would return to her home in the black forest and rally her own friends, surly sisters dryad and sprite would help. Steeling her nerves she set off, her heart faltering dare she approach sister harpy?"

Sister Sprite: Six inches tall with dragon fly winds, something around 500 years old (young for a Sprite), must have a power related to growing things (plants), has 'Spite Jinx' magic (offensive defensive), is a little timid, other that that I will leave you to fill out everything in her character sheet. I would like her to be named after a flower, but she does not have to be.

Where you post the first thing you do:

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/t985-the-black-forest

Morana Adura
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 am

Character Name: Kaspar Kaiser

What I'm looking for:

I would like someone to be a fan of my band, and a friend/lover as well, I need someone to post with to thicken my plot as a new character so anyone who is interested Smile

I am a German, straight male Smile
So a lady please if it's a love interest, if not then whatever you choose Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 am

Kaspar Kaiser I could be i love interest though i'm britsh if not i would love to help thicken your plot Smile

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 am

I would like to see how it goes between us! Very Happy
I have an open thread in Germany if you want to join, but if you have to stay in Britain we can make a new thread there Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Alzone Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Character Name: Emilia Alzone
Character Request: Someone to Reintroduce Emilia back into the Wizarding World

Basically, she lost her memory of magic and all it's wonders. Also, this person is going to teach her magic.

Emilia Alzone
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaycie Simple Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Character Name: Jaycie Simple
Character Request: A friend!

Okay guys! Jay is feeling really very lonely and needs an actual friend to talk to! Very Happy I don't care if it's an already established character, a new one, male, or female - she just needs a friend! Just reply here if you're interested Smile (And there's no limit on how many, the more friends the better!)

Last edited by Jaycie Simple on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Dawnykins, im sure Alcy would love to be Jay's friend! Very Happy She adores Hufflepuff's.

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaycie Simple Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Weeeeee! Ottay dottay Razz Just be warned, Jay never approaches other people, she's far too shy. :3

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am

Name: Zara Hawkins
Character request: good (guy) friend/someone to crush on :3

Ok so I thought it'd be cool if Zara could meet a guy her age who was also a werewolf like her. I need him to be a hogwarts student though. Not a creature. Razz so he still attends school like a normal student but every full moon he transforms Razz If he was in slytherin that'd be great! And umm kinda good looking too. I was thinking maybe Harry Styles could be his celebrity claim. I can't come up with a char name though :S but yeah Smile someone to possibly get Zara's heart going a bit :3 if you need any more info owl me. Very Happy

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

I wanna fill yours out (as another charrie of course) but all my charries are booked o___o

... BTW: I FRIKIN LOVE HARRY STYLES Razz

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Name: Jacqueline Girard
Character Request: Love interest (Male OR Female)

Jaqui is slowly becoming in-active, and I love this charrie (she's my only one! D'; ) so it'd be good if I could develop her plot a bit more. Anyways, the charrie can be existing or new, and they can be however they want. I just want to develop her plot.

Send me an owl if you're interested! Very Happy

Last edited by Jacqueline Girard on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Morgan? Cool

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Name: Alexandra Hawthorn
Character request: Some nice guy to crush on or a nice guy friend.

I thought'd it be nice if Alex would have a nice friend or a crush she's kinda Of a loner. She at least want's to meet a nice guy that's her age and is kinda quiet It doesn't matter what house he is in she at least wants him to be in Durmstrang. She wants him to have a nice personality and wants him to be a normal student Very Happy she hopes he'd be in her house but she doesn't care what house he's in. And she want's him to be good looking, I don't care what his celebrity claim is. Very Happy I hope that's enough info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next