Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey)

Go down

What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey) Empty What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 am

Needing sometime to relax Ivano headed out wandering the streets he was not sure where he wanted to go or where he wanted to go for that matter. Starting to get to feel hot he wandered into Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.

Ordering some ice cream he went to settle himself into a chair not really caring where it was or there was already someone there though if there was they better watch out for he was in no mind to deal with anyone while he thought of his plans for the year.

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey) Empty Re: What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey)

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 am

Humphrey was in Diagon Alley looking for a new broom. His friend had recommended a Firebolt 1999, and he had looked into it. A good, old broom, that he would be able to afford if he could save up just a bit more. He'd been saving money ever since he got his acceptance letter to Hogwarts last year. He mowed lawns in his neighborhood and babysat when he could. There wasn't a reason why he was saving up except he thought it might come on handy. Now, he had a goal. To get that broom.

After he had looked at the brooms and found the Firebolt, he decided to explore Diagon Alley a bit. Then, after a solid half hour, Humphrey decided he wanted something to eat. Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour was known as having excellent ice cream. So, he decided to go in and try some of it. When he walked into the shop, he saw somebody who was vaguely familiar. Then it hit him, it was the boy from the Caribbean. Ivano, he thought was his name.

*flashback* Humphrey Williams was with his parents on vacation in the Caribbean. They were on a cruise that took them to a couple different islands and then back up to Florida. It was a sunny day in the mid-80's. The cruise ship had dropped them off and they were exploring the island for a couple hours. They were walking down a street lined with shops, and Humphrey convinced his parents to let him wander alone into a shop. After some convincing, they let him.

When he entered the shop there was a boy sitting in one corner, and he introduced himself as Ivano. Humphrey asked him a couple questions. Then he wandered around the shop looking at different things. While he was heading to the exit the shopkeeper stopped him. "You think you can get away without paying for this?!" he said angrily and pulled a necklace out of his pocket. "There must be some mistake, I didn't take it." Humphrey replied. The shopkeeper just pushed him out the door and Humphrey saw Ivano laughing out of the corner of his eye. His parents had heard and grounded him for two months after.
*end flashback*

He ordered some ice cream, and then went to find out if this really was Ivano. Humphrey walked over, and asked before sitting down. "Is your name Ivano by any chance?" Still not sure if it was really the same kid.

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey) Empty Re: What are you doing here? (Ivano and Humphrey)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 am

Looking up when he heard his name. Realizing who it was Ivano decided not to be direct with his answer. "That may be my name, what is it to you?" He glared at the boy he was not ready to be friendly with him at least not yet.

'What is he doing here I thought I lost that guy back in the Caribbean. He was so easy to trick I did not live on that island' He eyed him over while leaning his chair back and crossing his arms he smirked at him. "And you don't happen to be named Humphrey." He sneered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 am

As soon as Humphrey heard his voice he knew it was the same guy. "You are Ivano. I recognize your voice, and yes, I am Humphrey. It matters to me because as I remember you framed me for trying to steal a necklace in a shop in the Caribbean. I was grounded for two months because of that. My basketball team hated me because I couldn't practice during the summer. And it is all your fault." he said. Angry at the memory of what had happened.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 am

"And why should I care about this? It is not like it is my problem now is it? Now a more important question. Why are you here exactly?" Glaring again all this talk about Basketball and such made him think that he was a muggle and therefore had no right be here or Diagon Alley for that matter.

He laughed slightly when he remembered his joke that he played on the boy it was fun and he would plan on more if he happened to be a Hogwarts student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 am

"I honestly didn't expect you to care, you asked what is it to me if you were Ivano and I told you. From what happened, I expected you to be a bit of a jerk, and I think I was right in my assumption. I'm here because I was looking at brooms. My second year at Hogwarts will be starting in a bit and I am trying out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. I assume you are here because of Hogwarts as well. Shopping?" he asked.

Ivano irritated Humphrey more than anybody he had ever met. Already, having met him once before, this person was somehow able to make him very angry. It was surprising, because he had not mixed very well with a couple of the Slytherins upon first meeting them last year. However, Ivano annoyed him far more than any of them.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:59 am

"As a matter of fact I am from Hogwarts and a second year as well in Slytherin the best house out of all of them. And my reason to be here at this moment in time is none of your business." He wondered why he was still talking to him he was not worth his time was it just because he was bored.

"So you say you say you are going to try out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team well I might have to sign up for the Slytherin team I was thinking about it but now I believe I have made up my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 am

"Dude, chill. You don't have to tell me why you're here if you don't want to." He wondered what had made Ivano so touchy. Surely he couldn't have been born this way. Well, maybe he could have. Some people just had a talent for being jerks.

"Yes I am, and if you are joining the Slytherin team then be prepared to be beaten. I'm going to try out for Chaser. I'm surprised we didn't see each other last year at Hogwarts though? Seems kind of odd." Humphrey said.

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down