Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Never (Tessa and Ivano)

Go down

Lost Never (Tessa and Ivano) Empty Lost Never (Tessa and Ivano)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Ivano smirked a little as he entered the Crystal Maze for he had always found mazes a big turn off for he could always find his way through them with out any problems. Taking the first turn to the left and then a turn to the right he then decided to stop for awhile to see if anyone would join him or if he would walk through the rest of maze on his own either way he did not care.

He was wearing a muscle top and jeans his usual garb for the summer months. School was going to start in a few days again and he wanted to make them memorable for to him they were his last days of freedom before he attended what he called school jail. For he did not see the point to it yes he enjoyed learning spells and other things important to becoming a wizard but he wanted to do it on his own time.

Back to top Go down

Lost Never (Tessa and Ivano) Empty Re: Lost Never (Tessa and Ivano)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Tessa couldn't believe that she wondered into a maze. This only made her want to scream, cause she was lost and had no idea how to fix it. How she wished she wasn't blind for once, and then maybe she could find herself out. But she was sure that she was so lost that nobody would be able to find her. She was thinking to herself, maybe I should just lock myself away so I can't hurt myself anymore.

She was just wearing one of her summer dresses. It was too hot for jeans, and she really didn’t' want anybody to stare at her if she was wearing shorts. In a couple of days she knew that she was going to be attending Hogwarts. But she was still nervous about it, she really didn't know why. But it was something that she didn’t' know the answer to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Seeing a girl that looked like a year than him wandering almost aimlessly through the maze he wondered if she was alright it seemed like she did not know where she was going at all maybe she was blind. Sighing a little he moved towards her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Need help getting through the maze?" He asked as gently as he could because he was not one to help people but knowing that she would probably not make it through the maze without some help he decided to offer his services.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Tessa hated that she was lost. She was to the point where she just wanted to give up and cry. But she knew that she couldn't do that or she would be lost forever in this maze. She then started to pondered to how she even got in this maze. All she wanted to do was kick herself for getting in it. When she felt a tap on her shoulder she jump and let out a small scream.

“ Who's there.” Her voice was shaky and could tell that she was scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 pm

"The name is Ivano and if you like I can guide you through the maze. But only if you would like to get out of here that is." He laughed a little it might of sounded a little bit evil but that was just his normal laugh which usually scared people when they first heard it.

"So what is it going to be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Tessa really wanted to get out, and it look like this was only way. “ I am Tessa, and yes I want to get out of this maze. I am not sure how I got in.” When she heard him laugh she started to stumble back and feel to the ground.

“ Yes please help me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

Seeing her fall to the ground Ivano rolled his eyes a little bit but knelt down in front of her. "Here take my hand." knowing that if she was actually blind like he thought she was she might not be able to find it so he placed his hand so that it was touching the side of her arm so she could find it easily and it would not look like was going all out of his way to help her or that he thought that she was blind.

Muttering something under his breath he waited to see what would happen he had his other hand ready to assist if the need arose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 am

Tessa sighed a little bit as she held out her hand. She knew that she didn't grab his hand. And she knew that later she would have to explain that she was actually blind. But she was actually getting used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 am

Ivano crept closer to her when she missed his hand wrapped an arm around her waist while he whispered in her ear. "Are you blind?" He did not wait for an answer he lifted her to her feet gently since he did not want to scare her more than he did already. He let his hand linger on her back a little. He understood disabilities but had never accepted them or the people because they were just too different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

Tessa started to sighe a little bit. " Yes I am blind." Over the years, it got easier to explain to people about it. She really didn't know why, becuase she knew some people where just going to treat her different. And she didn't want to look like she was helpless, she wanted to prove to everybody that she could still do anything. Even if she was blind. But she wasn't going to let that stop her from doing anything she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 am

Alright so he was correct that she was blind but there was probably a reason why she wouldn't tell him straight out when they first met and he believed that he knew what it was.

"Okay I do not care whether you are blind or not I still promised to help you out of the maze and that is exactly what I plan on doing." Taking her hand gently however he had no plans on dragging the poor girl through the maze instead he planned on acting like they were just friends helping each other out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:23 am

Tessa smiled. " I don't tell people, cause I don't know how they will react to me being blind."

When he grabbed her hand she staretd to blush. This was something new to her, and she kind of liked it. She was smiling. " Ok please let's get out of this maze."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 am

"Okay so the first little bit is mainly consists of turn turns in various directions so if you don't mind I will continue to hold your hand for a little bit just so I know that you have not fallen behind or anything." He smiled though he knew that she would not be able to see it. He was trying to not be his rude obnoxious self around her for the first matter of business was to get her out of the maze with out any problems.

Leading them to the first turn. "Alright turn to your left." He said as he positioned himself to the left and waited for her to respond to his direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " I don't mind if you hold my head, a lot of people do it. Mostly to make sure that I don't get lost." Sometimes she wished that she wasn't blind, cause she wouldn't get herself stuck like this.

She then did her best and turned left. Tessa trusted him not to get her even more lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:52 am

'Okay so I have to remember to use my voice more than body language.' Ivano thought to himself this wouldn't be a problem however for he loved to hear himself talk.

"Alright so the next turn is just a few feet in front of us and it will be a turn to the right." He decided that he would describe the path that they were taking before he reached the turns. walking a little more slowly he lead to them to the next turn and positioned himself to the right and once again waited for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:38 am

Tessa did her best to try and picture what was happening in her head. She had to do this a lot because she couldn't see. But she was going to try her hardest to get out of this maze.

She smiled a little bit as she made the right turn. It was getting easier now that he was explaining everything to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down