Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano)

Go down

Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano) Empty Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 am

Ivano was bored out of his mind as he sat in the common room. He usually enjoyed being alone but at the moment he wanted someone to talk to very badly. He could not sit still so he stood up and began pacing the room was there someone who he could talk to someone to drive out the boredom. Well he was not sure if there was anyone worthy enough for him to talk to here but anyone would do for the time being they did not have to be friends after all he had no intentions of making a friend at this school.

Back to top Go down

Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano) Empty Re: Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano)

Post by Tess McCartney Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 am

She had just finished all her work for her potions class, so she walked into the common room with a satisfied smile. Usually the common room was left alone she noticed, only a few would stay here, most could not stand the common rooms quietness, so she noticed that they would go out.

Personally she liked the dreary atmosphere, the tinted green light that entered from the Black Lake made it peaceful. The peace soon died out as she entered and saw this boy pacing. She hadn't seen him before, but then again she only found herself around females.

She was unsure of what to do, especially with his pacing so she tried not to, not to seem awkward.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano) Empty Re: Life is just a phase (Tess and Ivano)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 am

Seeing a girl enter the common room Ivano stopped pacing but did not sit down just yet.

"Hello there. My name is Ivano Romano" He said as he looked the girl over she was different but he was not sure if she was the right person who he would like to make a friend with but a casual conversation should be just fine since he did not have anything better to do and it was the best way to get to know someone and their beliefs if they have any made or formed about life and other important matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 am

She blinked and let out a polite smile.

"Please, I'm Tess McCartney" she replied.

It was funny, but the longer she was in Slytherin the more suspicious she became about everyone. She placed her books on the side and sat down, looking at him.

I suppose he wants to talk, well fine. I have nothing better to do. she thought.

"I've never seen you around" she commented casually.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 am

"Ah yes you have never seen me because I am a new student." It was the truth his parents just let him head off to school for they were not sure if Hogwarts was the right school for him they were thinking of sending him off to Germany but Ivano convinced them that Hogwarts would be the best for him so they let him go.

"So what do you like to do here?" From what he was the vibes that he was getting from her he decided that she was okay to continue talking to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 am

She let out an amused smirk at his comment. He sure had an interesting way of answering her questions. Still nonetheless she got more comfortable in her seat and slid her feet under her to sit more comfortably.

"I'm a first year too" she began "What I meant to say, I've never seen you in the common room, but then again you're the first male Slytherin I've seen."

She took off her sweater, allowing the fire warm her up and she looked at him and he looked like he would be willing to talk to anyone, that amused her, but said nothing.

"There's not much to do as a first year, but I guess walking towards the Black Lake would be one of them" she said. "That and practicing some spells, you?"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 am

"I enjoy practicing potions when it is possible but normally I just wander around the grounds. Oh and I usally try to avoid the common room since I prefer to be alone and from what I understand I am the only male student in this house at the moment." he found it interesting that there was not more males in Slytherin but it really did not bother him for this was the former house of his father though his mother said she was placed in gryffindor the only house that Ivano despised well Hufflepuff was not that far behind.

Ivano finally took a seat but never took his eyes off of her for one never knew who they could trust but he was also thinking that maybe she would make a good friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:58 am

He kept staring. That would usually make her uncomfortable, but then again, being in Slytherin you can never trust anyone. Snakes were always cunning and sly and she needed to think like them as well.

She hummed in agreement over potions.

"Potions are smashing aren't they?" she commented casually. " And being the only male? Personally I'd think that'd be great, having your own space"

She particularly liked that idea, and while she liked her roommates good enough, she couldn't deal with conflict very well.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 am

"Yes potions are probably the best subject that is offered here at least in my mind."

'Well she seems okay but that does not mean anything.' Ivano thought to himself and finally took his eyes off of her because he decided that she could be trusted at least for now. He always chose his friends wisely and hardly ever decided that someone could be his friend at the first meeting it took several before a person gained his full trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 am

She sighed in relief as he looked away. Maybe she could relax more, but then again...

You never know with a Slytherin she added in her mind.

"Hm...yes Professor Valentine is a good professor" she said. "What other classes are you taking?"

She figured, might as well know a new student and she tilted her head waiting for an answer. She was really curious too, and that was fueling her urge to partake in the conversation.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

"I am taking apart from potions Charms, History of Magic and Occlumency. And what are you taking?"

He leaned back in his chair and rested his chin on his hands she was proving to be very interesting and he was actually enjoying the conversation which was something new for him he was finding that most of the students that he had met so far were boring and not worth more than a few seconds of his time. He was curious about her and actually wanted to gain more information about her so that he could decide if she could be trusted and therefore be his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 am

His body language told her he was relaxing, making her lower some of the walls surrounding her. Once she heard the term Occlumency, her eyes brightened in excitement.

"Are the classes still open? I never knew...they didn't teach it while my father was here" she murmured softly.

Even though not having heard his answer yet, she answered his question in return.

"Well other than Potions, I am taking Defense Against the Dark Arts,Charms, Transfigurations, and Muggle Studies"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down