Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One: First Year

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lesson One: First Year Empty Lesson One: First Year

Post by Angel Valentine Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Her Muggle classroom was very different, compared to her Potions Classroom. It was much brighter and there were Muggle objects surrounding her. She smiled brightly and took out the object of the day. She finally had managed to use an electrical charge by the magical source.

She opened the doors and sat on her desk waiting for her students.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson One: First Year Empty Re: Lesson One: First Year

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:53 am

Tessa walked into the Muggle Studies classroom. She was excited to be taking this class, but she was used to muggle things. They made her life a lot easier. Cause she had a Ipod that had a lot of books on tape. She would listen to her favortite ones. Tessa was smiling a little bit when she found her a desk to sit at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Damien didn't know why he took this class he didn't even like muggles and had never really seen anything that belonged to muggles. He stayed around his own house and around his own kind.

He knew the reason he took the class and there she was when he walked into the classroom. He had made it his goal to make her life a living hell if he could, or at least drive her crazy.

Walking up to the desk right next to her he sat down and made a lot of noise so she knew he was there.

"Well hello again beautiful, I suppose this is the prefect class for you.' Damien said as he looked around the room.

"In here you can just touch everything with your hands and tell what it was."

Damien smile at this girl and wondered what made her tick, she was like a puzzle and he was going to solve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Tessa heard Damien and rolled her eyes. " I see you decided to take this class."

She was grinning. " The thing is I used most the the muggle items that she is going to teach. My favortite is my Ipod. I have a lot of books on tape. And I know I have a computer that everytime I type it talks to me."

Tessa was smiling. " Just something to make my life a little easier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:00 am

"Of course I had to take this class, you are in this class. Someone has to watch out for you." Damien said sarcastically.

He was listening to her talk about the things she had and found it some what interesting.

"What the heck is a Ipod?" Damien thought it was a weird name for something muggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:13 am

Tessa smirked. " Oh really now? You think I need someone to watch me?"

She couldn't help but laugh. " Ipod is a muggle thing that you can listen to music. Actually Apple was the first to bring it out and called in an Ipod. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 am

"Of course you need someone to watch you, and I have two gorgeous eyes wanting to do just that." Damien said as he leaned back into the chair.

"Why would anyone want to have something to listen to music on, that's why you have bands. And besides what does an apple have to do with anything. You eat apples, not listen to them."

Damien understood now why he didn't like muggles, they had the weirdest things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 am

Tessa rolled her eyes. " Really now? Which girl would I be now, the third or fourth."

But she wanted to laugh. " So you can hear it anytime. And apple is the name of the company that brought out the first Ipod." She knew that she would have a little fun with Damien.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 am

"You muggles are the strangest creatures, I swear. Why would anyone want to name their company after a fruit?"

Damien was glad that no one else was in the room because he would not put up with feeling stupid in front of other people.

Damien started playing with her hair, he noticed it was really soft.

"Would that be the third or forth girl of the day, week, month, or year?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:58 am

Tessa laughed. " He wanted to be orginal, and this company started in the 60's I think."

She then noticed that he was playing with her hair and started to blink.

" Week, you seem to get around a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:34 am

Damien was beginning to wonder if anyone else was going to show up for this class or if he was the only idiot to take it. He would never call Tessa an idiot she was way to smart to be one.

Damien continued to play with Tessa hair.

"I don't switch girls that much, I think you are just assuming too much about me." Damien smiled at her, sometimes he wished she could see his smile it was always the clincher.

"I am just very friendly" he said as he emphasized the friendly part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am

Tessa smiled. " I think that we are the only ones who are taking this class."

She didn't understand why he was still playing with her hair.

" I don't assume nothing, I think this is based on facts." But she was still smiling. " Yes a little too friendly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Damien was watching Tessa talked when he looked at her smile.

"You know you have a really nice smile". Damien was not sure what was going on with him, but it was really nice to feel relaxed.

The only reason he was so relaxed was no one else was in the class except the teacher and he didn't care what the teacher thought.

Playing the tough guy all the time got boring and he like to be himself once in awhile. Tessa was the only one he had been showing his true self too, but only when they were alone.

"Seeing is that we are still waiting, what do you like to do in your spare time?" Damien could not remember if he had asked her this but oh well he was a man they never remember anything important

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Tessa was blushing when he said she had a nice smile.

" I like to spend a lot of time reading, so looks like I will be spending most of my time in the library."

She hated it how Damien was acting. He was sweet when I was just them, but it would be different if someone else was around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Xander wasn't really looking forward to this class. He only took this class to bug the parents. They were more tradition in pure blood views but Xander figured it was a new age, better learn to live in it.

As he took a seat near the middle he saw Damien and Tessa going at it again with the arguing. He guessed that was how him and Tess had looked at the party.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 pm

When Damien saw the other boy come into the classroom he drop the piece of hair he was playing with and sat straighter in the chair.

"Well you will never catch me in the library, the library is for dorks." Damien stated and then scooted his chair a little over so he wasn't so close to Tessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Tessa took this personal. "So since I am in the library a lot that I am a dork? I will have you to know that you can learn so much from a book about history."

She knew that she didn't have to take this from Damien. That is when she got up from her desk and decided to move.

But when she did that, Tessa accidently caught her foot on one of the chairs and fell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:54 am

Damien knew he was being a jerk but Tessa would just have to get used to it he had to put up a front in front of other people. If word got back to his parents he was talking to Tessa he would be in a lot of trouble on the next holiday.

He could tell Tessa was pissed at him when he made a comment about being a dork for living in the library but he wasn't expecting her to just get up and leave like she did.

Tessa got up so fast that she caught the chair with her foot and fell over. Well dang it..he was cruel but he wasn't heartless. He felt bad when she fell, he thought she would just make a snide comment back to him like they had been doing, he didn't expect her to leave.

"Dang it Tessa" he bent down to offer her a hand. "You didn't have to leave like that"

He knew the other Slytherin kid might say something but he would deal with it.

"Tessa will you please let me help you up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 am

Tessa hated how Damien was treating her. And she wasn't going to put up with it much longer. She could feel a brusie forming on her face where it had hit a chair. Later she would have to tell Tabi and Leshia about what Damien did

She was more upset how he treated her, it was confusing her. And she had wished he would live her alone. It seemed like he was trying to make her feel worthless. But when nobody was around be sweet and nice. She hated it that she was letting him confuse her.

She then started to glare at Damien. " I don't need you help and can get up by myself." Tessa then grabbed on of the chairs near her and pulled herself up. Slowly she then found a desk that wasn't anywhere near Damien or anybody else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 am

Sometimes Damien just hated himself, he knew he had two different attitudes when it came to Tessa. There was something about this girl that made him just want to be around her and he probably just blew it.

He went back to the seat he was sitting at and waited for the class to start. He decided he would write Tessa a note later and tell her how sorry he was.

He knew she could see him looking at her, but he was sure she could probably sense him, but he could not help but look at her and the bruise forming on her face. He hated that mark, because he knew he was the cause of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 am

Tessa then laid her head down on the desk and burried her face into her arms. She should be used to getting brusie all the time. But this one was different.

She wanted to leave and forget about this class. But she knew that she couldn't because she didn't really want to get in trouble. She had to keep it together.

When nobody was looking a her she started to cry to herself. Mostly cause her arms were hitting her brusie face and because of Damien.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 am

Damien could not take it any more when he saw Tessa crying. Tears were the one thing that broke him worse than anything. It was a weakness of his even though Slytherins were not suppose to have weaknesses.

Since the teacher was not starting class yet he decided that he better get up and check on her.

He happened to have a handkerchief in his bag and walked over and sat down beside her.

"Tessa..Tessa" Damien was tapping her arm. "Here is a handkerchief, you shouldn't let me make you cry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 am

Tessa lifted up her head. Her face was red from where she was crying. She then seen that Damien was next to her.

" Im fine, just leave me alone. You are just going to keep confusing me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 am

Damien was not sure what she meant about confusing her.

"How am I confusing you, this is how I am. What am I suppose to do about it."

Damien knew he was asking for trouble being this nice to her with someone else in the room but at the moment her could careless and he would do damage control later.

"But I will grant you your wish and leave you alone if that is what you truly want."

Damien went to get up to go back to his desk, but did it slowly to see if she would stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 am

Tessa sighed, she wished she would stop confusing herself now.

" I don't know, I love it when are around me. But when you are nice."

This was a new feeling for Tessa, and she really wasn't sure about it. She has read books about people falling in love, but she never thought it would happen to her.

Tessa then went and tried to grab him. " Im sorry I should have never said that. I was still upset. Please stay at least untill the teacher comes in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next