Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be)

2 posters

Go down

Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be) Empty Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:44 am

Myles smiled as he boared the ship he was a little eariler than his sister but he shrugged and found a cabin stowed his things and sat down a bed and looked around thinking that it was going to be a good year.

Bouncing a little on the bed before lying on it he ended up falling asleep while he waited for others to join. snoring slightlyhe rolled over towards the wall.

Begining to groan Lucifer woke up. "When is someone eles going to come into this cabin it is so boring."He growled a little and slouched against the wall and glared at the door.

Back to top Go down

Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be) Empty Re: Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be)

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 am

Keaira was annoyed. Myles had left before her. She didn't really care too much about it, but she wouldn't mind having gone with him either.

So when she boarded the ship, she went around looking for him, finally seeing him. She walked in without knocking and sat down. She then noticed his energy.

"Hey Lucifer," she said lowly, stretching.

She was still pretty tired after waking up so early. But she didn't mind. She had finally left the hellhole.

"I guess we won't see our guardian for a year then," Keaira said, a smirk spreading on her lips; the loss wasn't grand.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be) Empty Re: Durmstrang here we come (Open as can be)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Terry was so ready to go back to school he had finally made a new friend and he could not wait to see her again. He loaded the ship and wanted to make sure he did not run into the wrong situation.

He got to the first cabin and when he opened the door he saw the girl he had spent time with while out shopping.

"Hey Keaira, how are you doing?" Terry said with a smile.

Looking around he noticed that there was someone else sitting in the cabin, he wondered if this was her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Keaira beamed as Terry walked into the room. "Hey Terry," she said calmly.

She then noticed that he looked at her brother. She sighed. Myles was Lucifer at the moment, and that was not a good thing.

"This is my twin, Myles," she said, drawling out the name in hope that Myles would come back.

"He can be a bit grumpy, but don't mind it," she then said calmly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 am

Terry was happy that Keaira seemed to be happy to see him when she told him that the other guy was her twin brother.

Looking Myles over he said to Keaira "Well if I can handle 'The Sweeney' then I am pretty sure I can handle anything that comes my way."

Terry continued to study her brother, he could tell there was something a little off about him, but he was not quite sure.

"So how was the rest of your holiday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella-May Schneider Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Ella wandered down the ship's corridor. There was a slightly ajar door to her left, so she pushed it open. She grinned when she saw there was already three people in there. "Hello!" she said. "Ella-May, first year," and she gave them a small wave.

A strand of blonde hair fell over her face and she shook her head to get it off. Dumping her bag down, she sat next to the boy on the bed. "Don't think I've met anybody here yet." She looked around the cabin. There wasn't really much to see, just a bed or two and bags, with a porthole that was really very grimy.

Ella-May Schneider
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Keaira smiled to Terry. "If you say so," she said calmly.

Whether or not he could handle Myles was not a problem either way; Keaira could handle Myles. In some ways, of course, not all. Myles was as strong as Keaira, if not stronger, but Keaira knew Myles' weaknesses so well.

"Boring," Keaira then said, "It was boring. Nothing really happened. So I'm glad I got to leave to Durmstrang so soon after meeting you."

Then the door opened again. A girl Keaira had never seen was standing there, introducing herself and asking their names.

"Keaira Drake," Keaira said, "First year."

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Terry was listening to Keaira tell him how boringthe rest of her holiday was and he kind of felt sorry for her.

He was just about to say something about Myles when a new girl walked to them.

"Hi Ella, I am Terry nice to met you." Terry just looked at the new girl unsure what to think.

"We were just dicussing our holidays. How was yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella-May Schneider Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm

"Nice to meet you, Keaira," she acknowledged. Ella-May was somewhat glad no one had recognised her yet. Hopefully she could keep it a secret till the end of the year! Now wouldn't that be entertaining. At least this would mean she'd make friends for who she was, not her bloodlines. Possibly. Unless they knew, just didn't say anything - but she highly doubted that.

"Hello Terry!" she said. "Ah, my holidays were really same-old, same-old. Though, I got to go to Rosersburg for the summer. But that nearly always happens, so it's no real biggie." She laughed. Something inside told her maybe she'd let slip a bit much, but she'd see - people often visited the Palace on Holidays, right?

Ella-May Schneider
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down