Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneaking food (Vio and Lucian)

Go down

Sneaking food (Vio and Lucian) Empty Sneaking food (Vio and Lucian)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:32 am

Violeta couldn't help herself she was a little hungry so she made her way down to the kitchen. Opening up the door she snook in and headed to the pantry.

She looked in and found the food items that she was looking for bringing them over to the taking them over to the table but tripping over an uneven table she spilled everything onto the floor she was about to cry but decided against it and bent down starting to pick up everything thought it was scattered all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Sneaking food (Vio and Lucian) Empty Re: Sneaking food (Vio and Lucian)

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:37 am

Lucian had thought that he had heard something happening in the common room and had decided to go and see exactly what it was, he just managed to catch a glimpse of Violeta as she left and grinned, deciding to follow her.

Seeing that she was on her way to the kitchen, Lucian smirked and waited a few moments before coming in after her, hearing a large crash he opened the door in a hurry and smirked once more when he saw what had happened, relieved she wasn't hurt.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here? A little bit hungry Miss. Romanov?" he stuck his tongue out.

"Here let me help." he said and began to pick up the food that was now all over the floor.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 am

Violeta was a little embarrassed to see Lucian come in. "Yeah I am a little hungry I guess." She said as she continued to pick up the food items.

"So would you care to join me for a snack?" she asked him while smiling regaining her composure completely. She was not ready for him to see her blush and did not want to seem weak around him no matter how much she felt a connection when she was with him. Though she could not hide the blush for long it started to creep up her cheek bones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Lucian smirked and looked at all the food on the floor, to say that she was a little hungry was a massive understatement, but he wasn't going to pick her up on this fact.

"Well then, what were you thinking of having and I will help you to make it."

Seeing the blush creeping up the cheeks of Violeta made him smirk a little bit more, to be honest he would be embarrassed too if he dropped food everywhere and someone came in.

"I would love a little snack with you."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 am

"I don't really need help preparing it just making little cheese sandwiches unless you wanted something else?" She smiled at him as she began to line the crackers out in two neat lines. Vi then pulled out the block of cheese and began to cut thin slices she knew what she was doing and she popped her head up several times to see what Lucian was doing.

When she finished she put them on a plate and pushed it over to Lucian's direction. "Want to have the first choice." She said laughing slightly. She knew that Lucian would keep her happy but how would her parents react or reacted when they got the report on the fact that it seemed she was spending all her time with a boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down