Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova

2 posters

Go down

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Empty Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova

Post by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am

Name: Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Birthday: 2/4/2001
Birthplace: Pokrovsk, Sakha Republic, Russia
Current Home: Just outside Rerik, Rostock district, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany
Blood Status: Half-blood

About the Name: In Russia middle names are almost never given, the Sergeiovna part of Yeva's name is the second half to her first name, reflecting her father, it is essentially translated to 'daughter of Sergei.' This 'second name' must be used unless given permission to drop it. The way this partronymic system works is the child receives their father's name with 'ovna' at the end for girls, 'ovich' for boys meaning daughter and son of, respectively.

Formal Name Usage: Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova

Friendly Yet Still Polite Name Usage: Yeva Sergeiovna

Very Close Friends: Yeva

Also On the Last Name: Her last name is Glazgov, but there is gender agreement in the language. It may be confusing but if a last name ends in a masculine gender letter, anything but 'A' or 'я' being female, 'O' being neutral, and never used in naming, an 'A' is added at the end to signify female gender.

Character Appearance:

Hair Style and Colour: Dark brown hair cut into short waving layers that cover her ears.
Eye Colour: Bright green with small flecks of brown throughout the iris.
Height: 4’4”
Build: Broad in the shoulders while being fair in the waist Yeva Sergeiovna is neither slim nor plump, though she does retain a hearty appetite.
Dress Sense: If she can wear it, she’ll wear it until it falls to pieces, she has no real sense of what it is to ‘look good.’ Family motto: Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!
Other : She has a nasty scar around her left ankle, as a child she and her siblings would chase hares, and darting after one, one day she raced through her Muggle neighbor’s property her foot becoming caught in a steel trap meant for wolves. She also walks with a slight, twisting limp as a result.

Character Information:

Character Likes:
Good hot Borscht with large hunks of beets and potato with cream and crusty bread to accompany,
Snow,
Things she can do with her hands,
Her family,
Her native country of Russia
The works of Alexander Pushkin

Character Dislikes:
Sweet foods,
Schnitzel,
Idolatry,
Wastefulness,
Arrogance, (a trait common in her family)
Remaining Idle for too long,
Broken silence

Hobbies:
Yeva Sergeiovna is not the kind of person who can do nothing; she enjoys working the fields with her father and tending the herb garden with her mother. One of the only types of work she will refuse to do is that which takes place in the slaughter house of their small farm.

Strengths:
She has a strong back, and firm idea of right and wrong. She is unafraid of hard or difficult work and will aptly lend a hand where she sees help being needed.

Weaknesses:
Although she has a firm belief in right and wrong her opinions are highly colored by her family, some see her ideas as naive while others think them only quasi-formed. Yeva Sergeiovna tends to get caught up in the little things and often loses sight of the big picture, this may even happen in her attempts to help others.

School: Durmstrang

Favorite Lesson: Has yet to attend any lessons

Least Favorite Lesson: Has yet to attend any lessons

Would you Want To Take Part In An Apprenticeship?: Unsure as of this time

House: Muhe

Class Schedule:

Breakfast 7:30

Potions: 8:15

Flying Lessons: 10:15

Defence: 12:15

Lunch: 2:15

Break: 2:45

Dueling: 3:15

Soothsaying: 5:15

Study Hall (Mon, Wed): 7:15

Dinner: 7:45

Dorm: 8:30

Lights Out: 9:00

Character Background: Yeva Sergeiovna spent the first eight years of her life happily in Russia, and although her parents are very poor found that she wanted for very little. All of this changed however when her foot was nearly severed from her leg while chasing hares through her Muggle neighbor’s property and she happened upon a wolf trap. Not only being the youngest but also the only female child her father Sergei was quick to anger upon finding her. He and her three eldest brothers went to confront the ‘careless’ man. The youngest, and favorite of her brothers, Ilari Sergeiovich remained to carry her home, but was soon gone after the others. The confrontation quickly came to blows which ended with wands drawn. It’s unclear which of the five killed the man but what is clear is that as his home was burnt to the ground the family needed to quickly find another place to live.

Leaving their ancestral home they traveled may hundreds of miles and across the Baltic sea they settled just outside of the town Rerik starting up a small farm with what funds they had. Here Yeva Sergeiovna grew listening to her father and brothers speak with tones of greatness using terms such as ‘superior,’ and ‘dominion,’ words like ‘conquer,’ and ‘blood right.’ As she listened she would look to her mother, a Muggle, a fact her brothers had apparently forgotten with their haughtiness and claims of greatness. Confused by her mother’s submissive stance, never taking up word against their claims as they spoke their peace Yeva Sergeiovna sees her both as a grand and forgiving woman, but also as probable evidence that her father’s claims of wizard dominance to be quite plausible.

Mother: A Muggle woman who was quite stunning in her time, the forty-five year old Agnessa Borisovna's silvery eyes shine with only the slightest evidence of the woman she once was. Her back and hands are stiff yet strong from many years of labor, and she keeps her long silky strands of silver lined auburn hair in a sharp stately bun. She came from a startlingly poor family and married her husband at the age of seventeen, going on to have five children the first of which she gave birth to at twenty-two.

Father: A pureblooded wizard Sergei Ioannovich who likes to pride himself on his linage, claiming relation to Grigori Rasputin, although these claims cannot be confirmed he stands firmly by them. The fifty-two year old man claims Muggles ignorant tromps to be ground under the heel, despite his wife whom as of the last fifteen years or so has received none of his affections. He is a wiry man despite his hard work with short black hair, a wild eye and a sharp temper.

Siblings: Yeva Sergeiovna is the youngest, her brothers have all attended and graduated from Durmstrang academy. Her eldest brother Sergei Sergeiovich is twenty-three old years with coppery brown eyes and black hair. Although he is married to a young witch with their first child on the way he has yet to leave home, continuing to work the farm, tending mostly to the fields but occasionally helping his brother Dmitry Sergeiovich in the slaughter house, he was of Risiko house.

The second eldest is Fedir Sergeiovich, who at twenty-one is a sharp man in temper and appearance, from his hard black eyes to his cold almost business like courtship of a young German witch. He above his siblings is the most inclined to seek the nicer things in life, he is a man of great cunning and ambition, he divides his time between the fields and his legal position in Rerik, he was of Geschick house.

Dmitry Sergeiovich is the third child and has auburn hair like their mother, but piercing blue eyes like their father. At twenty he is a large man with broad shoulder and a thick neck after years of growing up tending to the slaughter his stomach is turned by very little he even takes a pleasure in the job, he is courting a wizarding lad without his parent’s knowledge, he like his eldest brother was of Risiko house.

Ilari Sergeiovich is the youngest of the brothers at eighteen years of age yet he is a lanky youth that towers above the others with his thin willowy frame. He has sandy brown hair and light brown eyes sitting in a homely face. The hardest of the family’s men to anger he is still greatly adept at the Dark Arts, he is currently not in a relationship, he was of Verstand house.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Yeva Sergeiovna has neither a boyfriend or a girlfriend, her brother Ilari Sergeiovich mocks her playfully however, claiming she is in a romantic relationship with her cat because he is the only person she ever interacts with.

Other:

Wand: Ebony twelve inch phoenix talon.

Pet: A small white and orange kitten named Alexander after Yeva Sergeiovna's favored poet. Alexander takes running leaps up her pant legs to scale her clothing and perch atop a shoulder. He is a cat of many ambitions, one of which is to grow up and become a dog.[/b]

Last edited by Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova Empty Re: Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova

Post by Alexander Glazgov Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Alexander Glazgov

Birthday: 11/5/2011

Birthplace: Shoe box in Heir Hitzig's bedroom on his farm

Current Home: Mama's farm (Yeva Sergeiovna Glazgova)

Species: Cat

Character Appearance:

Hair Style and Colour: Short silky white and orange

Eye Colour: Amber

Height: Tall enough to reach the top of the bed when I stand on my hind legs and hop a bit!

Build: Slim, except when I eat, then I bloat... because food is yummy... and I don't stop eating 'til I get sick

Dress Sense: Naked if I get my way, mama likes me to wear a little brown noose thing with a bell on it.

Other: Natural born cute factor, if I do say so myself!

Character Information:

Character Likes: I like mama and foot biting and patches of sun and outside and socks and chasing feet and climbing

Character Dislikes: Baths and feet when the smooch my tail and loud noises and storms

Hobbies: I prowl the house keeping it safe from enemies mouse and vole! I chase feet, I cuddle and I make a general
nuisance of myself when ever possible.

Strengths: I have really sharp claws and teeth and am super cute!

Weaknesses: I'm super cute and people take advantage of that, I'm small, I get lost/stuck/trapped a lot

Character Background:

I was born in a shoe box to an orange tabby mother, I began my life blind with with only touch smell and taste. Soon however I was able to see ans hear the big world. As I grew mother told us that we would not stay for long. I was very sad, I loved mother. Then one day a girl came, she was warm and gentle and spoke soft human words to me unlike any human words I had ever heard before. I went home with her and slept in her bed. I have been with her since and will be with her for the rest of my life, her name is mama, and I love her!

Mother: Katze an orange cat who keeps mice out of her master's barn

Father: A roving Tom

Siblings: Two sisters one of solid orange, another of orange and white, one brother solid orange

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A too young

Alexander Glazgov
Ghost

Back to top Go down