Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk (Parker and Pxyis)

Go down

Talk (Parker and Pxyis) Empty Talk (Parker and Pxyis)

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:33 pm

After coming back from the hospital wing and with his nose all fixed up, Parker sat in the common room. When he was gone he didn't know whether Pxyis had left or was still up in her room, so he decided to stay planted on the couch until she came down from her dorm or she walked in from outside. He couldn't stand that they didn't talk at all since the summer, that she was mad at him. He thought it would all blow over, but obviously it had not. He felt lonely, he missed her, he wanted his best friend back.

He waited for a long time, and with his books form earlier still down in the common room, he'd been reading. He wanted to go up an get some of his other books, but he didn't want to miss her while he was up in his room. After only reading for a short time, Parker had set his book down, he felt too distracted, too restless to read at the moment. He just wanted to talk to Pxyis and have things go back to normal. He couldn't bare the idea of this going on any longer. She was upset and it was his fault, so he needed to try to fix it. No matter how long he had to wait. She had to come by sooner or later.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Talk (Parker and Pxyis) Empty Re: Talk (Parker and Pxyis)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Pxyis sighed as she attempted to sleep in her bed, dressed in her silk pajamas of the colour silver. Finally, after tossing and turning she flung the covers off of herself and got back up. She wasn't tired enough to sleep, and to be honest she couldn't be bothered even trying. She wanted to know if Parker was alright, if he was back yet. She walked past a mirror and stared at her pajamas in the mirror with pursed lips. Her silver tank with winter bottoms looked fine, and she sighed at the prospect of getting dressed. She just wanted to see Parker, so she hurried over to the door after brushing her hair quickly and flew down the stairs.

Her heart sank as she looked around, but her eyes sparkled and her heart lifted when she spotted him. He was reading, and his nose looked much better. With a happy sigh, she walked over to him hesitantly. She let the smile fade from her face and she took a seat down next to him, squashing the urge to glomp him until he couldn't breathe. She fiddled with her fingers for a moment, before reaching out and grabbing his hand. She couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped her, she'd missed him so much.

She hadn't realised it before, but Parker meant everything to her and she was never going to let him go again. She also made a mental note to talk to Char as well, because Char was her other best friend and was also important to her. She couldn't help it, she lunged for him without saying a word and hugged him tightly as she sat in his lap and buried her face in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Parker!" She explained, tears running down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 pm

After turning and staring out the watery windows for a while longer, he thought he'd give reading another shot. A few moments of reading later he heard footsteps and glanced up from his book, seeing Pxyis standing before him then sit beside him on the couch, frowning. He had given her a small smile at first but seeing her hesitance he frowned as well. He set his book aside as she played with her fingers. He was surprised, but happy when she reached for his hand. He smiled as she sighed. The sigh seemed to relax both of them.

So she wasn't mad at him anymore? Or at least not as mad? He realized how much better he was feeling just having her there, not even talking, it almost didn't seem necessary. But he needed to, it all needed to be cleared up. He opened his mouth to speak as she lunged onto him and held him in a tight hug, which caught him more then a bit off guard. As she buried her head in his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around her, feeling comfort spread all through him. A thought in the back of his mind made him very glad his nose didn't hurt anymore so he could enjoy the moment.

"I'm so sorry, Parker!" she called out as he felt hot tears seep into the shoulder of his shirt. He felt a bit confused, thinking he was the one supposed to apologize. He felt bad too, thinking that because of this all he'd caused her to cry, probably more then just this time, so he just continued to hold her. "I-I'm sorry too, Pxyis...I'm so sorry-"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Pxyis was so comfortable in his lap that she almost couldn't bring herself to move away, but with a thought of annoyance she placed herself next to him and wrapped her arms around his middle. She needed to remain in contact with him, just so he'd know that she needed him. She didn't want him to be mad at her, and was relieved when he apologized, though she wasn't sure why.

She was positive that she had been the one who had caused the trouble, but at least his apology meant he wasn't mad at her anymore. She was so happy to be next to him again, she'd missed him too much. The hole in her chest was filled again, and she felt complete, light, happy, cheerful whatever you want to call it. Gone was her feeling of constant depression.

"Don't apologize, silly," she sniffled, wiping away her tears as she removed her arms from around him but grabbed onto his hand. "I was the one that stormed off like a spoilt brat." Pxyis added with a soft giggle. She stared into his eyes for a moment, lost within them. She hadn't looked at his eyes for so long, and she was happy to again. He had nice eyes. She felt as if words were not needed at that moment, but she wanted to talk to him so she waited for him to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Parker started to feel a bit uncomfortable with his legs feeling squished, but didn't say anything, though he was a bit relieved when Pxyis moved off his legs to sit next to him. And since she didn't pull away from the hug still, neither did he.

He was surprised they'd gone this long without trying to talk or something, and he was glad it was finally over. While he did start start coming out of his shell once again to talk to those he knew from last here, he always had a feeling of loneliness accompany him wherever he went. While he enjoyed all the other people he spent time with, no one was like Pxyis. he didn't owe anyone else as much as he did her.

Parker felt a bit more confused when she said he shouldn't apologize and looked back into her eyes as she looked at him. "But I shouldn't have been so rude- I was just frustrated cause I didn't want you to be hurt by them..." he didn't want her to get involved in his problems with those kids because he simply wanted to protect her, he realized. He didn't want her to worry or get mad, but it was exactly what happened and it made him feel terrible for allowing it to happen.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Pxyis didn't want to dwell on the past, so she searched her mind for new topics. She thought about the conversation between her and that German boy, and it made her flush bright red. She raised her free hand to her cheek as she looked down, gnawing on her lip. She was glad that she would never see that boy again, it would've been mortifying to tell someone who she knew well. Heck, she didn't even know Mr. Handsome stranger's name.

Pxyis suddenly became ultra-aware of her hand in his and she glanced at their entwined hands briefly before looking back at his face, her own still red. She couldn't believe she was thinking such things, Parker was her best friend. Pushing those annoying thoughts out of her mind, Pxyis grinned at him as her blush faded. She had been rather reserved around other people since their fight.

"You weren't rude, you were upset. It's sweet, but I did what I did for the same reason. I didn't want you to be hurt by them, either." Pxyis confessed.

"I missed you, Parks. Promise we won't ever have such a big fight again. Y-you mean a-a lot to me." Pxyis mumbled the last part, embarrassed. Her stuttering made her smile softly, it was something Parker did often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Parker watched her a bit curiously as her face started flushing with colour and she looked down, then back up at him again. She grinned and he smiled back, though he did wonder briefly what she was thinking about.

"I don't want anything like this to happen again, it shouldn't have really. But, none of that matters anymore. At least not now, so it's all okay."Parker sighed, feeling more and more content as he continued. "And know that I care about you a lot too, and it's best if neither of us ever forget that." He gingerly reached his other hand up to his nose. "And- my nose is now all fixed up. Doesn't hurt or anything any more-" he smiled, as he felt everything going back to normal, as it should be.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Pxyis snorted with laughter and gently brushed a finger over his nose. Just in case it was still sore, even though he said it didn't hurt. She knew that if he lied, it was all in good will, so it didn't bother her. "Funny how its always your nose." Pxyis commented, giggling softly.

She settled easily against the couch and flipped his hand over so it was palm up. She began to trace the lines on his hand as she searched for another topic. She enjoyed the fact that the silence between the two of them was never awkward, merely companionable. It was nice to Pxyis, for she hated awkward silences with a passion. They made her un-comfortable and slightly sweaty. As she jumped from thought to thought in her mind, she returned to thoughts of Parker. Thoughts that she didn't want at all, and she shook her head as if she could make them go away as her blush returned.

It was annoying, really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 pm

He pulled back a bit as instinct, like when she ruffled his hair. "Yeah, hopefully nothing else happens- I wouldn't want a permanently messed up nose!" He smiled as he settled, relaxed, against the back of his couch.

When Pxyis began tracing his hand, it reminded him of palm reading and as she thought abouht whatever it was she was thinking, he wondered what his palm would read, and wondered when he'd be learning it in divination. He remembered how his mom would often prattle on not just about her horoscope but her life line or love line, or whatever other millions of lines on the hand that there were. He relaxed more, enjoying the motion over his palm, finding that it was quite soothing.

He smiled when another thought came to him. "I think Madam Henley will let me help her out in the hospital wing next year-"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Pxyis nodded in agreement. Noses were often scrutinized by other people, and she was glad hers was relatively normal. She would've hated to have a funny looking, because no matter how gorgeous you are, if you have an ugly nose people won't think you're pretty.

That was a sad thought.

"Yes, we wouldn't want Parky dear to have a messed up nose." Pxyis spoke in a patronizing tone.

Pxyis was now just absent-minded tracing the patterns on his hand, forgetting that she'd been doing it in the first place. She felt lucky, for not many girls were friends with their crushes, let alone constantly holding their hand of hugging them and - STOP IT PXYIS! She screeched at herself, blush returning. She was now annoyed with Handsome stranger for even making her think of Parker as a crush.

"I think so, Merlin knows you've been in there a lot." Pxyis mind drifted to Corinne who she knew was lying in a coma in the hospital wing. She wondered how Salina was holding up. "You know, for Salina's sake, I hope Corinne wakes up soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Parker rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "Of course not! I wouldn't want to always breath out my mouth," he scrunched his nose a bit at the though. "That would be kinda annoying, wouldn't it?"

He smiled a bit, curious of her changing expressions when she was thinking.

"Yeah, I think it would be interesting to help her out." When Pxyis mentioned the girls, Parker realized that he really didn't know how they had been, not being close with either at all. "How did she get in a coma anyways?" he tilted his head a bit and furrowed his eyebrows in both curiosity and concern. It must be a terribly hard thing to go through, for everyone in the family. He found himself hoping their lives would be restored to normal as well.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Pxyis thought about it, and she realized that she always breathed out of her nose. Not always, most of the time. It was more comfortable that way, something she just did without thinking.

"It would be." She said in a thoughtful tone.

Pxyis could remember her conversation with Salina clearly once she had appeared in the Common room with the lifeless looking Corinne. She pursed her lips, but decided to tell Parker anyway. She didn't keep secrets from him. Really? That annoying voice in her head chimed, and she resisted the urge to growl. She knew she would look mad if she did so.

"She was hit by a curse that sends you into a coma during the battle. Poor Salina, though I hear she's been adopted as well by that new Professor, Professor Devante or something. Head of Hufflepuff." Pxyis hesitantly rested her head on Parker's shoulder and smiled secretly to herself. You have a major crush on him, the voice teased. Shut it, you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:52 pm

As Pxyis explained what had happened, he raise his eyebrows in surprise. "To think there are spells like that..." he looks down. "She'll come out of it though, right?" The thought of someone living the rest of their life in that state made Parker feel a bit sick. Especially someone so young. It just wasn't far. To her or her family.

He then furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, adopted?" He looked back over at her as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Did something happen to her parents??" If that was the case, he didn't know how Salina could deal with it. It was so much for a person to deal with, and imagined she'd be having a hard time adjusting. Parker knew he would have.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Pxyis nodded quickly. She knew that Corinne would come of it, but the main thing was when. Some people could be in a coma for 25 years, and the thought of losing so much of your life broke Pxyis heart. She wondered how destroyed Salina was feeling right now, and so she pictured Parker in a coma.

It hurt too much that she recoiled away from him, releasing his hand and gasping for breath. She wrapped her arms around herself protectively, her eyes wide with shock. If that was how Salina were feeling, she did not envy the girl.

"She'll wake, its a matter of when. So-some p-p-p-people take 25 y-years." Pxyis was stuttering again, still horrified at the thought of that happening to Parker.

Pxyis shook her head quickly. She knew all this because she was friends with Salina, who was an angel compared to her sister, Corinne. Who actually had begun to get better before the incident.

"Her parents disowned her." Pxyis offered in way of explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Parker felt a bit more relieved when Pxyis nodded. He knew then it was only a matter if time. If they didn't give up and kept trying to get through to her, hopefully it would be sooner rather than later. Parker startled slightly and went right out of his relaxed state when Pxyis pulled away so suddenly with a look of horror on her face.

At her stuttering so much, Parker worried and put his hand on her shoulder in order to try and offer some comfort for whatever was wrong. "It's okay, Pxyis. Hopefully it'll be sooner. They wouldn't just give up on her...I bet their trying whatever they can to try to bring her out from it."

Pxyis' simple, very matter-or-fact explanation, worried him even more. "What? just like that?? W-why??"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Pxyis thought she owed Parker an explanation to her startled response, and she blushed bright red.

"Um, I was just thinking about you being in a coma..." Pxyis mumbled, moving back against him and resting her head on his shoulder again.

You fancy Parker, you fancy Parker, the voice teased, and she actually growled that time. That stupid voice was annoying her, oh how she wished it would go away. Pxyis wasn't to worried about Corinne, mostly Salina. She couldn't imagine how painful this was for her, feeling that pain all the time.

Pxyis nodded her head and sighed. It was rather sad how like her own parents Salina's were.

"Salina told them that their beliefs were stupid, and so they disowned her." Pxyis explained, lifting her head and turning to face Parker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Parker's eyebrows rose at her explanation as she leaned her head against his shoulder again. "W-what? Well, I assure you, I'll do my best to keep from going into a coma." He knew there wouldn't be any sort of situation where he'd want to be put into a serious injury, just like how Corinne had no choice. Dangerous situations happened, but he hoped he wouldn't have to put in those types of situations any more. "I really wouldn't be able to handle it..."

He looked at her as he hear a small rumble come from her throat. Was she upset about the suffering the girls had to go though? or...well, it could have been her stomach growling he though, and realized he did feel a bit hungry himself.

His eyebrows furrowed again at her words as she raised her head again to look at him. He shook his head, sighing, "That's such a terrible thing to do...But I suppose it is good she stood up to them, and got out of that situation..." He lowered his eyed a bit, knowing that Pxyis family was also very traditional. He felt bad but wouldn't want her to do something to be kicked out from her home. No matter how neglectful, it must destroy a person to go through such a thing. And never would wish that on Pxyis.

He'd not with it on anyone and he felt terrible that people there age had to be dealing with just so much. From injuries to losing their families, to even personal drama. At this age, he felt like it was just far to much for one person to handle. Actually, at any age he figured it would be too much.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Pxyis sighed softly and patted his arm gently, letting her eyes fall shut as she felt tiredness finally sweep over her. She let a yawn out as she settled herself comfortably against him.

"I hope that never happens to you, it would emotionally destroy me." She let that slip due to her tiredness, and couldn't help but flush.

Again.

As she had moved out of her position with her head on his shoulder, she laid herself down and instead rested her head on his lap and let her eyes shut as she grabbed his hand and continued tracing the lines on his hand as she thought about various different topics. "Mm." She hummed in agreement to his comment.

She was getting the vibe that he was having deep thoughts about something, possibly about Salina and her situation. It was a rather sad thought, but for the moment all she could think about was Parker. One moment she hadn't been talking to him at all, the next she was developing a crush on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:57 pm

As Pxyis let out a yawn, Parker couldn't help but yawn himself. It was probably getting late, but he didn't want this to end just yet. He had missed her and was glad he had her back and was talking to her again, even if it wasn't the most cheerful of topics.

With her comment, Parker felt himself smile a bit. They had become so close, and figured it would be the same for him. Obviously without her, he simply didn't know what to do. As she moved to rest her head on his lap, Parker sighed when she started to trace patterns on his hand again as he watched.

While he wanted to keep talking with her, he felt another yawn creep up on him and just figured they both should get to bed and they could spend more time together to next night. He rested his hand on her arm as he spoke. "It's getting late, isn't it...? We should probably get to sleep."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Pxyis felt her stomach churn with disappointment as he suggested sleep, but her body begged her for it. She wanted to stay and continue to talk with him, she had missed him so much, but she decided it was best if they slept and talked in the morning. With a nod, she sat up and reluctantly let go of his hand.

"Yes, we probably should. We have all the time in the world to catch up." She mumbled, a soft smile on her lips as she reached up and rested one hand on his face.

She hesitated slightly, her mind whirring with thoughts as she stared at him and bit her lip. Should she?... No. She firmly told herself, it would hurt too much if he rejected her, so instead she leant in and kissed him on the cheek in what she hoped he perceived as a friendly gesture, but her hesitation might not have suggested that.

Then again, he was a boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 pm

As Pxyis sat up, Parker stretched, feeling another yawn come up. He relaxed again and smiled. "Yeah, we do, don't we." He liked the idea of having so much time. The years before them felt so far away and so long at moments like these.

When she reached over to his face, he scrunched his face and closed his eyes as he did when about to pull away from whenever Pyxis ruffled his hair, but her hand just stayed there on his face.

He looked at her, his expression going back to normal just as she leaned over to kiss his cheek. He let out a small laugh as she pulled away. "A goodnight kiss? You're not my mom you know! No matter how much you wanna act like it." He gave another small laugh as he stood up from the couch, holding his hand out to help her up.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Pxyis smiled at the thought of all the years she could spend being Parker's best friend. She liked that comment she had said, for it felt as if they had all the time in the world together.

She saw him scrunch up his eyes, and giggled when she realized that she never touched his face unless ruffling his hair. However, when he laughed at her, easy-insulted-female mode turned on and she stared at his hand with a wrinkled nose, standing up herself.

"Goodnight." She snapped, turning on her heel and storming away from him, reasoning with herself that this time she did have a good reason to be mad with him and she decided to punish him by not talking to him for a few more days.

And then again, maybe they didn't have all the time in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Parker stood there frozen with his hand still out, utterly confused about her sudden change of attitude. He lowered his hand, watching her go and opened his mouth to speak but she was already gone. What, what could he have done?? In a matter of seconds, no less? He groaned quietly to himself, finding it a bit scary that Pxyis could just switch her emotions so suddenly. He could hardly go from a frown to a smile as fast as she changed her whole disposition.

He sighed as he gathered his books and made his way back up to his dorm. He didn't think Pxyis' attitude change too serious at the moment, maybe she was just cranky cause she was tired?

Or maybe was was being to hopeful about it being something not related to him...

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down