Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions of a young seer

Go down

Visions of a young seer Empty Visions of a young seer

Post by Anne Jones Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 pm

My Mother is sitting at her desk writing a tear streaked letter, she quickly looks it over,

Dearest Anne

I'm sorry to tell you that your father was killed in a car crash, swettie I'm sorry. We won't be having a funeral, but keep him in your heart. There is something else on a slightly happier note,I'm pregenet, so you're going to have a little brother or sister. I love you study hard.

Mom

she sighs and hands the letter to the owl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mother is now hidding in a conner, hidding from the large man with the wand.

"Have mercy," she begs, "Please have mercy." The tall man laughs and calls two words
"Avada Kadvera" And my mother drops dead with a thump.

To complete the vision of horror the dark man laughs at her dead body.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All I can see is fire, children screaming and adults yelling. I see some people though the smoke, people, with wand, and creachers too. This is the current war, this is what it could become.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Visions of a young seer Empty Re: Visions of a young seer

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 pm

She was watching herself, twitching in pain. A person behind her had their wand raised, and cried Crucio. The pale faced red head on the floor screamed.

"I won't Beg" she shouted. The preson with the wand stopped and laughed

"Had enough little one?" they tormented.

Anne just sobed in resonse. The wand holder looked at an and pointed her wand and spoke clearly "Obliviate"

Last edited by Anne Jones on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Anne saw three people and one ghost in this very bathroom, One was a very young and Pale Harry Potter, as well as a young Ron Weasley. She didn't reconize the thrid man. Ron now lokked excited

"Harry," said Ron. "Say something. Something in Parseltongue."

"But —" Harry Potter said looking at a tap with a look of pure consentration on his face. "Open up,"

The Young Red head shook his head "English,"

Next Harry potter looked at the tap again and made strange hissing sounds.

The tap glowed with a brilliant white light and began to spin. Next second, the sink began to move; the sink, in fact, sank, right out of sight, leaving a large pipe exposed.

"I'm going down there." Harry Potter said

"Me too." Ron Weasley said.

There was a notiable pause

Well, you hardly seem to need me," said the other man "I'll just —"

The Two boys pointed their wands at him, and The taller said

"You can go first."

"Boys," The man said, his voice feeble. "Boys, what good will it do?"

"You're both mental."

"Ridiculous!" said a young Hermione Granger faintly.

"Peter Pettigrew's dead!" said The Harry Potter. "He killed him twelve years ago!" He pointed at a man that looked like a skull, whose face twitched convulsively.

"I meant to," the man growled, his yellow teeth bared, "but little Peter got the better of me… not this time, though!"

A ginger cat was thrown to the floor as the man, lunged at a rat, who was upon a very young Ron Weasley.

"Sirius, NO!" yet another man yells restraining The skull like man. Siruis? WAIT! You can't do it just like that — they need to understand — we've got to explain —"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Anne was screaming in pain. There was a boy laughing behind her he smirked and called another curse. Anne shrieked and twisted in pain. he then pulled out a knife and cut the word mudblood into her arm.

"Had enough?" He asked

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 am

Tessa Was starring at her, well at her scar. This struck her as odd, Tessa couldn't see it why was she staring. Then she started looking around it was all very strange.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down