Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Bank (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Blood Bank (OPEN) Empty Blood Bank (OPEN)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:22 am

Charlie walked into the apothecary, she was known here having been a loyal customer for years, she herself had not drank human blood in some time and needed some to keep her health going, and since she refused to drain the blood from an actual human, she bought it from the apothecary.

Waiting while the business owner served another customer, Charlie walked around the store looking at all of the ingredients there, and all of the clothes and nick nacks.

There were ingredients for werewolf potions to keep the animal at bay, there were blood pills, there were cloaks that never got wet and could double as tents, even a stack of old manuscripts.

Rounding back to the till, Charlie's eyes widened as she almost ran into someone.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Blood Bank (OPEN) Empty Re: Blood Bank (OPEN)

Post by Sherlock Watson Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Benedict walked into the Apothecary with a calm face. It was a relatively small shop, but seemed to have everything any kind of creature would need. He walked further into the shop, noticing a woman who had not seen him. With her direction, and the way she was staring around, she was on her way to bump into him. But her eyes saw him and she managed to stop just before she hit him.

"Ms. Disneur," Benedict said calmly, remembering the woman from the gathering.

He also remembered the ruckus with her and her fellow vampire.

"How are things going with you?" he asked, keeping his voice casual, not wishing attention to the two of them.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 am

Charlie immediately recognised the man from a combination of his scent and of the fact that he was the one who had lead the meeting of the creatures not too long ago, it was a good feeling to see him again, even if she wasn't sure why at the moment.

"Greetings Benedict, it is nice to see you again on this fine warm evening." she nodded with a small smile.

Wondering if he was referring to the other vampire at the meeting, Charlie was glad to report she had seen nothing of her since then, although that was a good thing, no messes to clean up.

"I fare well at the present time, how is your health?" she asked politely "Did you have a productive day, many things done? Or one of those quiet days that sort of drift by...?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

Benedict nodded slightly, understanding that nothing was up with the other vampire.

"Oh, I'm fine. I've been with my own kin in this pleasant week, but the days simply drifts by so quickly that I seem to have no time," Benedict said with a sigh.

The war was pressing him down. But the thought of having gathered more of the creatures lifted his spirits slightly.

"But today has been a very good day. How about you? Have you met any kinsmen of yours?" he asked calmly, with an undertone asking if she had found some new members.

But he wasn't really expecting it. Vampires were hard to find, either because they had already decided to show up of their own will, or because they left and stayed away.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 am

Charlie sometimes envied people that found the time passed quickly, but she had lived so long that the days simply blurred into one without having anything different, anything striking about them.

"I am glad that you are doing well Benedict, it wouldn't do to have you too stressed about events after all. You still need a clear head."

Thinking about what she had done in the last hour, Charlie chuckled and shrugged her shoulders very lightly;

"What I have experienced of my 'day' has been good so far, I plan on heading to the Blackened Heart later to get my fill of the blood supplies there. But in relation to meeting more of my kin...I have met one.."

Charlie thought back to that meeting and made a small noise of contentment in the back of her throat:

"A nice girl to be sure."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Benedict nodded appreciatively. She was right; he needed a clear head.

Benedict then felt himself get interested as she seemed to have met another one. He was glad when Charlie said that it was a nice one. They didn't need more troublemakers.

"I'm glad to hear that. I will look forward to meeting her," he said calmly.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 am

Charlie raised a delicate eyebrow and she thought about how presumptuous he was that her fellow vampire would be joining the ranks of their cause, after all not all creatures especially vampires would care what humans did, it was a wonder Charlie still cared.

"I am not so sure that she will be joining us, it remains to be seen if she will like to join, after all you can't expect all vampires to follow each other into battle, especially the older ones."

Smiling lightly, Charlie gestures to the shop around her, now empty apart from them:

"What brings you here? Do you need more potion ingredients?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 am

Benedict nodded. "That be true," he said calmly, "But better to be optimistic than pessimistic. Disappointment is dealable, while the joy of being right may be overwhelming."

Benedict looked around. He then smiled slightly.

"Actually, no, I am merely walking around to see if this famous street has what creatures need," he said calmly.

He was actually buying wolf's bane, but it wasn't for him, and for whom it was for had yet to become Charlie's business. He was offended by her direct question, but he rarely replied to such questions.

"And what have you been doing on this fine evening?" he then asked her.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Charlie smiled lightly, she had always been of the mindset that it was better to think negatively and be pleasantly surprised than to think positively and be dissappointed constantly, although hopefully she was going to be getting a little better at being optimistic.

"Perhaps she will, perhaps she wont, it is best to focus on other things I think, rather than the uncertain, you shoudl focus on things that you yourself can make certain, to avoid dissappointment."

Nodding her head with a small 'ah' when he told her why he was really here, Charlie thought that he was perhaps not being truthful and wondered why, before deciding that it was obviously none of her business, and perhaps it was something she said.

"I am here to get my animal blood for the next few days, although I hope they still have some in that gentleman looked like he bought an awful lot of the stock up." she frowned.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down