Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing A Little Job (Invite Only)

3 posters

Go down

Doing A Little Job (Invite Only) Empty Doing A Little Job (Invite Only)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 am

Raven was fed up of being here, she wanted to be back in England where she spent so much of her time and she wanted to be back with her friend, Briony, who was the very person who had sent her to this godforsaken place not two months ago.

Sighing she had decided that she needed to let off some stress.

Straightening up, the steel bones in her corset digging into her hips as she knelt down, Raven sighed and looked at the mess on the floor that she had made, it should have been something like a vulture, but really the bits of bone and tissue that four men had kindly given her just looked like a pile of bone and tissue.

Squinting Raven was satisfied, it seemed as if it might be simply an absract peice of art.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Doing A Little Job (Invite Only) Empty Re: Doing A Little Job (Invite Only)

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 am

Konig was bored out of his mind it seemed. He'd been asked to accompany his brother on one of his stupid hikes into the caves. He gave his brother an annoyed glare but it was seemingly ignored. Wandering into one of the caves with his brother, Konig raised an eyebrow at she saw a very attractive woman kneeling over something like looked like very abstract art,

"My my Viktor... we seem to have stumbled across a rare beauty." he told his brother, smiling at the woman before him, "It is a pleasure to meet you madam."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:45 am

Viktor enjoyed these hikes into the mountainous regions. Not because he enjoyed the exercise so much as he enjoyed making his brother get annoyed with him, it was a simple pleasure that he enjoyed immensely. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the woman before the two of them however and smiled smoothly,

"Why my dear brother... you are right." he smirked slightly, "It is indeed a pleasure to meet you madam. Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Viktor Nickel and my brother is Konig Nickel. Might we know your name oh beautiful one?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:56 am

Raven twitched as she heard two voices, for they were different if subtly talking to her, she wondered why anyone would come to talk to her seeing the shelled out corpses behind her, maybe they were the fuzz or something like that.

Lifting her head up, her violet eyes danced, my my what have we here, she thought looking the two men subtly up and down.

"Hello to you too." Raven stated with a nod and a smirk

Smoothing her hands down her body Raven didn't have long until her hands brushes her bare thighs, her shorts having stopped quite soon after her crotch, yet somehow still looking tasteful while wearing such a thing Raven smirked wider.

"Raven, Raven Drake. You lovely twins are?"

Sexy twins just stumbled into her lap. Oh lucky day. Teasing would be fun.

"No!! Be careful! It took me ages to mould that spleen right!!!" she gasped as it looked like one of them was going to step in it.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 am

The subtle look up and down she gave both Konig and his brother was not missed. But it was appreciated by Konig. The way she moved and in the outfit she was wearing made Konig smile a bit wider,

"What a lovely name." he replied with a small purr, "Yes we are the twins Nickel. At your service madam."

Konig looked down at what he had been about to step on. The fact that it was a spleen meant little to him. Who was he to critique outsider art? He stepped around it,

"My apologies." he told her smoothly, "I am wondering what it is you are making here. Are you an artist perhaps?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 am

Viktor noticed the subtle look up and down that the woman, Raven, gave both him and his brother but all it did was let him look her up and down not so subtly. He licked his lips slightly,

"Yes madam Raven..." he purred, not unlike his brother, "If there is anyway we can service you then please... let us know."

Seeing her moving in such a casually sexy manner, with her clothes as sexy as they were, made Viktor lick his lips again. He was going to enjoy being around this one. When he noticed that it was in fact a spleen, he laughed a little,

"Oh how inspired..." he grinned, "Bio-degradable material and such artistry... amazing. Simply amazing."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:13 am

Raven looked at the boys and chuckled, she knew which one she would have gone for in a crowd, the one on the left for sure, Viktor, he seemed a little more up for it than his brother, but that in itself would be a challenge to get him to beg her for a kiss.

Unaware a pleasantly evil expression had come onto her face Raven bent her knees and jumped, high and long, longer than a human over her art and grinned as she landed behind the men soundlessly, her heels making the slightest clatter.

"Now now boys, so forward in your advances, be kind to a ladys fragile heart." she jokes with a chuckle

Tilting her head to one side Raven clapped her hands happily, and she couldn't help but smile like the child she still in some respects was.

"Oh oh it does look like a vulture from this angle!! Huh? Oh. I just got bored. These people breathed too loudly so I killed them and decided to mess about with their organs to make something! I get bored a lot..," Raven pouted like a child with her soft full lips.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:19 am

Konig slowly developed the same grin as his brother. This woman was extremely attractive and seemed just messed up enough to be fun. To be able to stand the stuff they got up to without going insane that was. The number of women they'd driven away through their lifestyles of mind breaking and bodily destruction was rather large. Konig turned to look at Raven as she jumped clear over them and landed behind them. She was stealthy to be sure,

"Something tells me that your heart may be fragile..." he grinned, "But your body and your mind are sharp and strong, my little Raven."

He chuckled a little and shrugged,

"Sometimes people do breathe too loudly." he rolled his eyes a little and shared a look with Viktor, "We call them mouthbreathers. Worse than muggles and worse than the English."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:23 am

Viktor could tell that Raven was looking at him more than his brother and that caused him to grin, noting that Konig was doing the same. It was going to be fun to play the games with this young woman. He grinned even more at the display of agility and strength,

"Oh you are very talented Raven..." he purred, glancing up and down her body quickly again, "You are a woman of many interesting traits it would seem my dear."

He barked a quick laugh and nodded his head, looking wistful as he remembered something,

"That's a good reason... used it myself to descipline one of the soldiers that one time." he grinned at Konig, "You remember Eroberer right? Talked back to us as COs and was constantly breathing only through his mouth. He got a punishment fitting his annoying crime."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 am

Raven grinned, this really was going to be fun, it looked like the guys were quite privy to their own brand of teasing and she was anxious to see just what exactly that was, smirking she worked her way between the two boys, brushing her body up against them as she slid sideways between them.

"Well you guys haven't stopped gawking since you saw me," reaching forward Raven stuck out her ass at Konig before stroking Viktors cheek.

Looking at her beautiful master piece Raven nodded gravely:

"There is no worse thing than a mouth breather, seriously, they all need to be killed, imagine all of them in one place at the same time! Oh god it would be hell on Earth!"

Raven shook her head at the thought, her fragrant hair wafting around the twins as she moved forward a little bit, jumping back over the picture to where she stood before looking at one of the corpses that she had tried to seduce before.

"Hmmmm funny isn't it? How some people don't seem to respond to my technique, if this guy had just made love to me he'd be alive now...severly beaten...but alive."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:41 am

Konig could tell by the way that her face lit up with a grin that this was going to be a lot of fun. Viktor and Konig had been teasing women together since they were teenagers but this woman, this Raven, was going to be a challenge, a beautiful challenge. He grinned happily as she brushed her body lightly against his own as she stood between them,

"We appreciate the beauty in front of us." he replied with a purr, enjoying the way her ass stuck out towards him. It was a very nice ass after all, "You don't seem at all put off by our forwardness madam."

Konig shook his head at the image of thousands of mouthbreathers all in one place,

"A terrible thought." he agreed gravely, "The area would smell of stale breath for years to come."

Konig watched her jumped back over the picture and accutely missed having her ass pushed up close to him. It was a very nice ass after all. He gave Viktor and significant look. They both knew they weren't going to let this one slip out of their grasp,

"I confess myself surprised dear Raven..." he raised an eyebrow and smirked at her, "I wasn't sure that any hot-blooded man could refuse such an offer from one as beautiful as you."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 am

Viktor purred a little when Raven brushed her way in between himself and his brother. He leant his head into her light touch with a grin. This woman was rather intoxicating to say the least. He was a slightly bit jealous that his brother got her ass pressed closer to him but when he glanced down her got a look at her clevage and suddenly he didn't mind,

"I'm afraid I am rather direct at times my dear Raven." he purred to her, "The beauty in front of me is such that it demands my attention."

Viktor stuck his tongue out in distate at the image,

"I'd kill them all before long." he admitted with a small growl, "God they're so damned annoying..."

Catching Konig's significant look, Victor grinned wolfishly and nodded back. Oh he wanted this woman very badly now. The teasing and her beauty alone had secured that. Viktor smirked,

"Well now dear brother and dearest Raven..." he chuckled a little, "Some men just can't handle the demands of a powerful woman. Some men are weak."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:58 am

Raven grinned, this was making her head spin it was so delerious to have these two twins wanting her, but it was part of her game, she wouldn't give in to their demands, it wasn't her style, she preferred to stay free and footloose until she was ready herself.

"You talk of beauty like you're experts...looks to me like you've had your fair share of ass over these few years, so, what makes me any different?"

She asked as she raised herself up from kneeling down next to the body, her hair in front of her eyes until she flipped it back with a smirk, her high heeled boots crunched on the ribs strewn all over the floor and she looked down.

"How did that get there?" Raven asked, seemingly confused

Pouting slightly Raven nodded her head and sat down in front of the boys, crossing her legs and toying with the knife that was concealed in her boot, it was more a razor actually, slitting throats, hacking limbs all that jazz.

"So, tell me my soldier boys, what brings you to this cave? The fantastic scenery? A small silly whin? Or something more interesting?" Raven asked, her sharp canines glistening as she ran her Tongue over it
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 am

Konig was not a psychologist for nothing. He could tell by the grin of Raven's face that the combined 'assault' of both Viktor and himself was making her a little bit dizzy mentally. If he had to guess he'd say she wanted this but was unwilling for it to be on their terms. That was perfectly fine with Konig. As long as they were together on someone's terms,

"Oh hardly experts my dear." he told her with a sly grin, "A few women have decided that they would like to test out just how much we share. Where you're different is obvious, to us at least. You're strong enough."

Looking down at the ribs, Konig shrugged a little. Seemed they were on a small pile of organs initially but they'd taken a slide down and ended up at her feet. Seeing Raven sit down in front of them, Konig sat down as well. After he'd taken a look at her cleavage from the elevated angle of course,

"Well..." he shot a mock glare at Viktor, "Seems my brother heard that there was some good views up here. This time it appears he was right. Although I don't think I've looked outside the cave once."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 am

Viktor was about ready to become even more blunt about his intentions when she grinned that damned sexy grin of hers again. Everytime she did it he had the sudden urge to go over to her and kiss her passionately. Oh and quite a few other urges as well of course,

"Weak women come to us because they are attracted to power." he drawled slyly, "But a strong woman like you would be more than able to withstand our lifestyle. If anything we'd have to be careful about yours."

Following both Raven and Konig's example, Viktor sat down on the cave floor. At the glare he received from his brother he chuckled a little,

"Well my dear I had heard there was treasure in these mountains." he gave her a significant look, "Seems that it wasn't a myth at all... there is a treasure in this cave to be sure."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:20 am

Raven could tell that Viktor was ready to pounce so she wanted to rile him by paying attention to Konig as opposed to himself, she lay down with her head in Konigs lap and nuzzled her head there, against a certain male part looking up into his eyes with an innocent pout.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm innocent, pure as the driven snow that's me, powerful? I'm a kitty cat! Even if I am a tiger who could claw you to shreads."

Winking Raven returned her head to Konigs lap and she nuzzled her head against him again, putting softly Raven thought that she could get used to all these compliments, normal men would have run away screaming by now.

"Wheres the treasure? Is it shiny?"

Raven asked, looking at her ring that extended over her nail in a point, used to puncture things, and she drew Viktors face close to her with a smirk, scraping the point along his cheek.

"I do love shiny things."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:27 am

Konig was tempted to chuckle at his brother's expense but that wasn't his style. No, he was just going to enjoy having the very sexy and beautiful face of Raven staring up at him from his lap. The nuzzle she gave him made him grin a little more,

"We never questioned whether or not you were innocent my dear Raven." he replied with a wink before chuckling lightly, "Now that is a very nice image. Do you do other tigery things I wonder?"

Konig was beginning to get very happy with Raven's position with her head in his lap. The purring was doing wonderful things to him and so was the further nuzzling,

"The treasure he speaks of is very shiny." he told her with a smile, stroking her cheek bones before lightly pointing to her eyes, "They're two of them. They are oh so shiny and they come with an even greater treasure attached to them."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:34 am

Viktor frowned a little as Raven obviously went over to his brother to spite him for some reason. Perhaps she had been able to tell how much he wanted her? That would certainly explain the teasing as long as she was as much of a tease as he thought she was at least,

"I think you're just trying to lull us into a false sense of security... and then... when our guard is lowered... you'll strike!" he told her with a grin, "And we'll see how powerful and how forceful you really are."

Viktor smirked a little as Raven ran the sharp and obviously dangerous finger cover along his cheek. Although he probably should have been afraid, or at least cautious, of what she might do, Viktor found himself not really caring that much,

"Oh I'm sure if we look bellow we will find something that shines." he teased her with a smirk, "It's certainly a treasure I'd enjoy exploring."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 am

Seeing the grin on Konigs face and the frown on Viktors Raven smirked, she was getting the reaction that she wanted, she leant her head up so that it was a few millimetres away from Konigs and she pouted her lips out slightly so they almost touched.

"I do, I'm feirce in other areas besides killing...I'm sure you'll find that out in time."

Raven smirked and rolled so that she was sat in front of both of the men again with a grin on her face just looking at them with an innocent smile.

"I like you Konig, you don't constantly talk about getting me in bed and you try to flatter me, that does wonders even for a girl as twisted as myself, but commenting on how beautifully fierce I look when killing would do me."

Winking Raven shrugged her shoulders and fished in her waistcoat pocket, taking out her silver fob watch and looking at the time, sighing and showing the clock face to the twins.

"How on earth did blood get in there? Karma I tell you! Karma!"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 am

Konig knew that she was just attempting to get his brother jealous but right now he didn't really care. Here was an incredibly attractive woman, lying over his lap and giving him more attention than his brother. He shuddered slightly, a pleasant sensation, when he noticed how close their lips were to touching,

"Why Raven..." he smiled warmly at her, "I do believe I would like that. Meeting you again would brighten my day considerably."

He chuckled a little as she rolled away before simply sitting in front of them again. The innocent smile didn't look too out of place this time either,

"I think it would be an insult to talk about a woman of your beauty as merely an object or a means for sex." he replied quietly, smiling warmly, "You are an amazing woman, from what I've seen. I hope that I will be able to see you when you make a kill. I imagine you strike with the speed and sleek beauty of a snake."

Konig shared a little with his brother before they both chuckled a little,

"Tell me about it..." He put his head in his hands in embaressment, "This one time... I was abushed by some englishmen while I was getting undressed. Next time I wore that shirt I didn't notice the large blood stain on the back until people were sending aurors after me."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 am

Viktor raised an eyebrow. Konig seemed to be getting an awful lot of attention from Raven. He would have been more annoyed than he was if he didn't think this was all part of some game she was playing with the two of them. At the barb about him only talking about wanting to sleep with her, Viktor winced a little before bowing deeply at her from his seated position,

"Madam I must apologies for my behaviour and remarks. I have done you a great diservice." he told her respectfully, "Please accept my most sincere apologies if the remarks were deemed to be uncalled for. I shall endevour to be a man worthy of spending such time with you.

When Konig told the funny story about getting blood on his shirt and not noticing, Viktor sniggered,

"You know..." he grinned, "I saw their was blood all the way down the back of your shirt but I didn't say anything because it was only a few days after you swapped my wand with a transfigured pidgeon."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 am

Raven giggled and smiled at Konig as he told her that it would be an insult to talk to her like that, it was certainly amusing to talk to him, to get this flattery, after all she really wasn't partial to it, she normally just got the man and did what she wanted then threw him away.

"See, this is why I like Konig better, comparing me to a snake, what better compliment for a lady to have than that?"

Raising her eyebrow at Viktor Raven chuckled softly and shook her head, she didn't really know why he cared, but his apology was cute enough for her so she grinned and nodded her head slowly, a thoughtful look on her face.

"Okay okay I guess I'll just have to forgive you then won't I? Since you apologised so nicely...but...its funny...why does that even matter?"

Raven looked at her watch, the ticking hands and she lost herself in thought, she lost herself in the soft sound of the ticking, she bit her lip and tilted her head to one side as she did so, her eyes clouding visibly.

"Funny...isn't it?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down