Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Had Enough (Invite)

2 posters

Go down

Just Had Enough (Invite)  Empty Just Had Enough (Invite)

Post by Keiba Namid Fri May 18, 2012 11:04 pm

The second Keiba stepped over the threshold into the Ravenclaw common room, she burst into tears that she'd been holding back for about a year now. Stupid Humphrey! Why was he such a prat? Why couldn't he just leave her alone for once when she wanted a bit of alone time? Couldn't he see that it wasn't his problem?

Sniffling, Keiba scrubbed her tears away with the sleeve of her jumper. She hated crying. It was so unlike her. Keiba wanted to go back to being her old bubbly self, without the drama that Humphrey brought with him from his year-and-a-bit off school.

Keiba knew she just really wanted to talk to Mace at the moment. He'd understand. And probably go give Humph a flick over the head, if she knew him well enough. The thought made Keiba crack a smile and giggle a little.

She flopped down on one of the couches and pulled her knees up to her chest, her jersey clutched in her hands. Keiba stared into the flames and waited to see if Mace would turn up soon.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Just Had Enough (Invite)  Empty Re: Just Had Enough (Invite)

Post by Mace Balfour Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Mace walked into the the common thinking about his day. He'd spent most of it out flying, which always made him feel great. He was practically bouncing. Mace spotted Keiba on the couch and called out to her, but stopped mid-sentence.
"Hey Keib! How you..." Mace then noticed the tears that were tracking down her face. He stood there, shocked. It was so unike Keiba to cry. In all the years he had known her, Mace couldn't even remember if he had seen her cry.

All thoughts of flying screaming out of his mind, Mace rushed over to Keiba and sat down next to her. Gently putting his arm over her shoulder, he said, "Keiba, whats wrong? What's happened?"

Mace Balfour
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sat May 19, 2012 4:52 pm

The seat bounced as Mace sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Keiba sniffed again and wiped her nose on her sleeve, silently thinking how gross that was. She shook her head and swallowed past the lump in her throat.

"Humphrey happened," she said, her voice quiet and close to breaking. More tears slid down her face and she buried her face in Mace's shoulder.
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Mace Balfour Sat May 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Upon hearing Keiba's reply Mace frowned. He knew that Keiba had been a little upset about the whole Humphrey thing, but he never thought it was this bad.
"What's he done now?" Mace squeezed Keiba and patted her hair down.

Mace Balfour
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiba Namid Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Keiba mumbled an explanation into Mace's shoulder, then realised she couldn't even understand herself. Moving her head so that she was looking at the flames of the common room fire, Keiba drew a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

"Well, Humphrey came back. But you know that already. I don't think that's the main thing though. He started pestering me to see if there was something wrong when I was dozing in the student common room, but I was just sleepy and I tried telling him that and then he just... I don't know. He wouldn't leave me alone." Keiba bit her lip. "He just waltzes back here after disappearing off the face of the earth for a year and a half and expects me to tell him every single last thing that I'm thinking! I mean, what's wrong with him?"

She sat up a bit and pursed her lips. "I'm glad Humphrey's back, but he's just so in your face," she whispered. "You can only have so much Humphrey in one day." Keiba chuckled.

"I think I just needed some space, and he didn't realise."
Keiba Namid
Keiba Namid
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down