Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging Out (Invite Only)

4 posters

Go down

Hanging Out (Invite Only) Empty Hanging Out (Invite Only)

Post by Luke Sullivan Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Luke had a big frown on his face. He couldn't believe that they weren't allowed to play in the Quidditch pitch. He had promised Victoria! He needed some time to pace and found himself on the sixth floor. Xander said he was going to arrive here soon so they could plan it out. And had sent a letter for the girls to meet on this floor as well.

"What do I do?" he called aloud

In an instant a door appeared. He looked at it wide-eyed and couldn't help but let his curiosity get to him. Twisting the door knob he entered and was astounded. There before him was a Quidditch Pitch, just what he needed!

All he needed was to get the girls to come here as well as Xander.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (Invite Only) Empty Re: Hanging Out (Invite Only)

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Xander made his way up to the sixth floor, not really sure why Luke would want to meet here. He was kind of disappointed that they couldn't get to use the Quidditch pitch, especially after he had ordered two new Nimbus 2001's for him and Tess.

Carrying them up to their meeting spot, he caught a few odd looks, but just ignored them. When he came to their agreed spot he found a door he'd never seen before. Not seeing Luke anywhere, he took a peek in.

A Quidditch pitch?!!? "What the bloody hell, Luke. Where are we?" He asked his cousin when he'd spotted him a little ways into the room.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Luke looked back at Xander and let out a bright smile.

"I don't know! I-I just needed a place to fly and they gave me a pitch" he said astounded.

Looking around, everything seemed to real! It was fantastic, the breeze was even there, as if they were outside. He wondered when the girls were coming and what they would think of it.

"I hope the girls like it" he said.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:44 pm

The Sixth Floor?

She couldn't believe she was up here, she was just told by Victoria to get her broom and she got her Firebolt and waited for Victoria in front of her common room. Now both girls were walking up the stairs. As they reached it, she looked around confused.

"What are we doing, flying out of here?" she asked incredulously. "I thought we were going flying!"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:08 am

"Maybe. I've given up guess around here." Victoria smiled at the thought of them flying out of one of the towers. Probably get in trouble if they did that, but it would be really fun.

As they came to the area the boys had mentioned they were nowhere to be seen. Hmm.

She then saw a door that had never been there. Or at least she didn't think it had. Since the Gryffindor common room is on the sixth floor as well, she would have passed this door every day. Curious, she opened the door, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything.

Her jaw dropped at seeing a full Quidditch indoors. "Holy crap!"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 am

Tess rolled her eyes a smile on her fact at Victoria's comment. That was very true, both had stopped guessing about things happening in Hogwarts.

She had seen the room before, she had been here when her palm was read. She was surprised and tugged Victoria in so they could see the room. She was surprised at how the mood had changed; during the palm reading, it was dark and in a negative mood. This time the whole place was bright, the sky seemed so real. She walked in and smiled softly.

"Amazing" she whispered softly.

Seeing the boys, she ran towards them and couldn't hide her excitement.

"You guys are brilliant!"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 am

Xander was happy to see the girls liked the place. Especially since Tess had her own broom, which probably meant she really knew how to ride. Maybe Victoria could use the other broom then.

"Well, I wish I could take all the credit," he grabbed Luke's shoulder, "but it was all Luke's idea."

He was still curious what they would be doing, since Quidditch was normally a team thing, but it really didn't matter now.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:59 am

Luke let out a smile hearing Victoria's exclamation.

Yeah I did a good job He said smiling.

Walking towards the door, he closed it behind them so no one could possibly enter. The taking Victoria's hand he tugged her closer to the center.

"What do you think?" he asked "Big enough to play?"

He had an idea of how they could play. He figured since they were in small teams, they could all try to catch a snitch. It was very hard and challenging to actually do it so he figured that it might work. Later they could eat and relax after the game.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 am

Tess smiled seeing that Luke was so touchy feely with Victoria and how sweet he was. She liked it, and she found herself looking away and walked towards Xander as she noticed the broom she smiled brighter.

"You brought me a broom?" she asked curiously.

She didn't really know how to act after their 'date' if you could even call it that. Tohashe her it was an outing that he he somehow inserted himself into. Well it was a good outing, that she couldn't deny.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Xander frowned at his assumption that Tess wouldn't have a broom. Of course she has one, you idiot. Probably wants to be on the house team.

When she mentioned it he looked at her and tentatively replied. "Yeah. Stupid, huh?"

He was picking up on Tess's tension and was feeling quite unsure himself. Trying to take a leap of faith, he held out his hand to her, with a half smile.

"Want to see the pitch?"

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Tess smiled softly and nudged his side finding it cute that he had two brooms for them.

"No, it's considerate" she said smiling.

It was true, she thought it was the cutest thing that he thought of her. She looked at her Firebolt and sighed.

"Too bad I brought my own broom, I would have gladly taken the one you brought" she said.

Figuring that perhaps Victoria needed some alone time with Luke and nodded happily and squeezed his hand back as he grabbed it.

"I'd love to" she murmured.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:02 pm

It never ceased to amaze Victoria what could be done in a magical place like Hogwarts. Anyone could tell from the outside that this was impossible, a pitch inside one of the highest areas.

Butterflies took flight in her stomach when Luke took her hand, especially in front of their friends. She'd only ever been on the pitch during flying lessons last year, which made her think.

"I probably should have mentioned this before, but I've only ever flown once. Last year. And it kind of just happened. So I don't know how well this is going to go, but I'll try."

She looked around then. "Umm...maybe I can take turns with someone or something, since I don't have a broom."

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 am

Luke was glad that Victoria liked it, considering it wasn't exactly what he had promised but he hoped it was almost as good. He tugged her forward towards the center of the pitch trying to get her to really show how great this place was.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know" he said encouragingly. "Xander hand over the broom"

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:28 am

Xander threw on of the brooms over to Luke, and continued walking with Tess. They weren't really alone, like before, but it was nice to be able to relax with her around the other two. He didn't know Victoria much, but if the other two liked her, it was good enough for him.

"So...I take it you're not new to flying then?" He nodded to her broom. "Why don't we take 'em for a spin?"

As they got on their brooms, he said, "Ladies first."

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 am

"OK." Victoria was a little hesitant, afraid that it wouldn't work this time. The only other time she'd been on a broom she had been late to class and had no formal instruction. She had been looking for an switch or gear shaft or something. Just when she had been about to give up, thinking of how awesome it would be to fly, it had lifted off the ground.

Seeing Xander toss the broom to Luke, she intercepted it, laughing. It was a nice sleek black. Definitely better than the school brooms. Getting on, she could feel a nice cushioning spell in place. Way better than the other one.

Turning to Luke, she smiled. "Ready?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Tess threw a small smirk towards Xander and nodded.

Definitely not new she thought.

"Don't you remember? I almost killed you" she teased.

She looked back, briefly to see that Victoria was trying to fly and she was happy that she was trying, considering she had not seen her in the previous and only flying lesson.

"I'd love to" she replied to Xander as she looked back towards him.

She immediately straddled her broom and kicked off, as if it was nothing. Flying was the easiest thing she could do, it was natural for her, so much so that she never had to over think it. She arched her back and began to do loops, freely enjoying her time in the air, even if it was in an enclosed room.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Luke smiled seeing that she wasn't as nervous as she seemed to at first. He copied her movements and smiled reassuringly at her.

"Just kick off" he said.

He noticed Tess was already in the air, and he admitted he was impressed at how easily it came to her. He only hoped he looked as natural or as good as she did to Victoria, the person he wanted to impress.

"Like this"

He murmured that and soon kicked off himself, floating over the ground trying to wait for her.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Victoria laughed at how comfortable Tess looked on a broom. It was nice to see her let go like that. Hope I'm half that good.

Taking Luke's direction, she simply kicked off of the ground, visualizing the broom taking flight. And it did! It was a little rocky at first, but as she rose up, she got a better feel of how to steer.

Pulling up beside Luke she smiled at him. "So what now?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

"Oh, I remember. Wasn't sure if it was intentional speed or recklessness." Xander smiled at Tess. I remember how much of an arse I was.

Watching Tess hop on her broom and take of made him laugh. Too often Tess seemed shy, but not in this. Her obvious grin made her look unstoppable.

Mounting his own broom he took off after her, making his own rounds with ease. Spinning around Tess, but making sure not to get in his way, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 pm

She rolled her eyes but a grin couldn't be wiped off her face. He was trying to show off, that was obvious from the way he was circling her.

"Try to keep up" she teased softly.

Soon she pushed her body forward and the broom moved faster. She was curious towards just how good he was. She winked towards him and sped off, leaving the other two to have their own time.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Luke was glad that Victoria managed to get off the ground and he grinned widely. He noticed that while she said she wasn't a good flyer her posture was near perfect.

"Okay so you just pull up to go up higher, move body forward if you want to move faster towards that direction, and pull back if you want to slow down or stop"

As he explained this he showed her how to do it hoping they'd be up like the other two.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down