Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Hanging (Richard & Charm)

2 posters

Go down

Just Hanging (Richard & Charm) Empty Just Hanging (Richard & Charm)

Post by Charmin Rolans Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 am

Though Charmin may have been German, she rarely spent anytime there. She found her castle boring, though it was most expensive at nearly 3 million galleons. She had many antiques there that made the value through the roof, but that didn't mean she cared for the place. She had often wandered, and she was now within some wood that people called 'Silent Wood' within Britain. She looked around and her ears picked up a hurricane of sounds. She snorted with laughter at such a ridiculous name.

"Silent wood indeed." She murmured to herself as she moved throughout the trees and tried not to make any noise. She leapt up onto one, digging her fingers into the tree and wrapped her legs around it so she could cling on. Once she'd made this jump, she reached up and pulled herself onto a branch within seconds. She hummed a creepy tune under her breath as she leapt from branch to branch, swinging and loop-da-looping through the air as she giggled hysterically.

Charmin ran down one branch, soared through the air and caught the branch of her original tree. She swung herself up and onto the branch, a wicked idea flitting through her mind as she breathed in the scent of a human. She waited for her next victim.

Last edited by Charmin Rolans on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging (Richard & Charm) Empty Re: Just Hanging (Richard & Charm)

Post by Richard Romain Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Richard was wandering through the woods, having heard the rumours that a beautiful woman was killing off people who entered the woods. Normally that would be auror work and he'd just ignore it but it seemed that some of the victims bodies had been found. Apparently it was the handiwork of a creature, not a witch or wizard.

As soon as he walked into the woods he could smell someone that didn't belong in the woods. She smelt of blood and other things. These things were expected in the woods but what was not expected were the subtle hints of perfume or the scents that lingered from fine clothes. As he walked into a perfect ambush spot, Richard paused,

"Ich seh dich nicht..." he called out as if he was singing, "Ich riech dich nur ich spüre Dich...ein Raubtier das vor Hunger schreit... wittere ich dich meilenweit..."

He looked looked up at the tree branch where he could smell the scent the strongest,

"Hello." he greeted the person that he knew to be there, "Nice to meet you... am I late for dinner or am I just in time?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Charmin tensed at his song, her eyes trailing down to the hair she could make out through the branches. She ignored him and readied herself to pounce, when he suddenly looked up and acknowledged her presence. The way he spoke to her annoyed Charmin immensely, and he had taken all the fun out of scaring him. Now he was pointless and she might as well kill him the moment she fell down.

She leapt off the branch and landed in front of him with a growl that stopped abruptly upon sight of him. She sighed and let out an annoyed huff as she crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at him, he was far too pretty to eat - and she always spared the pretty onces. Besides, she wasn't all that hungry anyways. She breathed in his scent and decided he didn't smell particularly delectable anyway, though he did smell distinctly of a woman. Her scent was all over him, and she could tell that it had been there for a while - meaning that he was in a relationship with her most likely.

"Never fear, I don't eat the pretty ones." She said in a huffy tone as she jumped back onto her branch, hooked her legs around it and hung upside down. "You need something?" She asked, but then smirked. "Where are my manners, Charmin Rolans," she stuck out her hand.

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:56 am

Richard had been preparing to defend himself when she suddenly pouted and went into a little sulk, as if he was offensive in terms of being a meal. He was unsure whether or not he should be annoyed by this but decided not to be. When she declared that she didn't eat the pretty ones his eyebrows rose,

"Well... if I have to be called a 'pretty' man then I'm glad it's saved me a fight." he admitted with a small smile, "I prefer handsome but I suppose my wife has rights to be the only woman to call me such."

He nodded as he watched her little show of flips and spinning,

"Yes I would like to talk to you about the creatures of this land and how you think they're feeling." he chuckled a little bit and used a spell to push himself off from the ground up to the branch, where he shook Charmin's hand, "Richard, Richard Romain."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Charmin smirked as he mentioned that her deeming him pretty was saving him a fight. She wanted to assure him that there would've been no fight, she could've easily snapped his neck the moment she leapt down on him but she decided to keep this information close to herself. After all, she was in no mood to remind a wizard that he would not be able to defeat her in a 'fight'.

"Handsome, hardly," she smirked as she swung lazily on the branch. "Pretty is all you'll get from me, sorry for the disappointment. Ahh, I knew I smelled another woman." She murmured, breathing in his scent once more. Yes, there she was again.

Charmin's smirk widened at this, now she could cause some real trouble. She wondered what side of the war he was on.

"Oh, interesting. Well, im sure I can delight you in a few details, what is it you wish to know?" She asked. She dropped his hand swiftly after shaking it and grinned as he was on the branch with her. She swung herself up so she was seated beside him. "Romain, now where have I heard that before?"

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:40 am

Richard saw her smirk and had to hide a smile. It was the smile of someone who thought that they were outclassing you and it was a smirk worn by many people he'd encountered. It was the smirk of many people he'd killed. He was not someone to underestimate but he liked to let people think that he was weaker than them, if only because it made killing them easier in the end. He turned his thoughts away from killing though, that was not his purpose today,

"Oh well... I thought I was too rugged for pretty but if you say so." he replied casually, not really caring if he was 'pretty', "You can smell my wife, Briony. Light of my life."

He raised an eyebrow slightly when she smirked more. Seemed like he'd stumbled upon some kind of trickster,

"Well I'd like to know where you stand on the issue. There are those who would see pureblood humans and creatures at war... which side do you stand for?" he asked her, trying to ignore the combat instincts that screamed against being close to such a woman, "I'm a professor at Hogwarts. I'm German. I was... relatively infamous for a number of years before arriving at Hogwarts. Where have you heard of me?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 am

Charmin rolled her eyes but didn't say anything, not feeling all that up to idle small talk. It bored her to no end. She could indeed smell Briony, and she swung around on the branch so she was upside down once more. She hummed softly to herself.

Charmin tapped her chin thoughtfully, wondering what to say.

She could give away their leaders name, perhaps a few minor details, but be truthful that they just wanted to keep peace and no part in the war. But then, Charmin could also twist the truth so that it seemed the creatures wanted a part of this war. She liked her second options much better, and she smirked.

"Well, I stand where the rest of us creatures stand. We stand on our own side, we are taking a part in this war and going to end it by force," she then chuckled softly. "Ah yes, I have heard your name along with your wives amongst the chatter of Germans."

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

Richard watched as the vampire swung herself to hang upside down from the nearby branch but merely shrugged. Wasn't his job to entertain her and if his talking about his family wasn't appreciated then he'd not talk about it. He could tell, by her trickster attitude, that he was going to have to take whatever she said with a pinch of salt,

"You stand on your own side huh?" he asked, eyebrow raised, "Curious... none of the others I've spoken to have said anything like that. Who's lying I wonder?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmin Rolans Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Charmin smirked at him, forming the answer to his question swiftly in her mind. She took a moment to respond with a wink as she swung back and forth. Finally, she flipped herself back up and turned to face him as she righted herself. A fresh breath of wind brought an on-slaught of smells, and many were delightful. She wasn't all that hungry, and this conversation was interesting.

"Yes, we stand on our own side. The others, they try to keep this close, as they do not want you to know before we attack - silent yet deadly, hmm? Ah, i've said too much. Well, since im going all out I guess I could inform you of a few other things, what else would you like to know?"

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down