Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting Called

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Meeting Called Empty A Meeting Called

Post by Morgan King Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:30 am

Morgan walked down the stair and into the dank room below. It was humid and smelt heavily of mold and decay, the floor boards of the bar above creaked under the weight of the keep as he moved about, but would not break. There were a few old and forgotten chairs and bar-stools scattered here and there. Morgan moved them about into a semi-circle and re-lit the few torches that had sputtered out. She looked around the room once more it was perfect, mother would be proud. Taking a seat on one of the stools she glanced at her pocket watch, she still had quite a wait, Morgan sighed.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Called Empty Re: A Meeting Called

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Raven jumped through the streets leading up to the bar that she was supposed to be going to, she was a little late because somebody had decided to step on her foot, and of course she had to kill them because of that.

With bloodied hands she stopped jumping along the road and looked at the door of the bar, she was going to like this place, derelict and run down...just like herself, and more than a little bit creepy.

Opening the door Raven moved silently inside and saw the girl who had organised this meeting, getting a razor out of her pocket, Raven flicked it in and out comfortingly.

"Well well well then, who have we here...?" she asked, before spotting the pocket watch and throwing a razor at it with a wide eyed look of fear on her face "Get that out of my sight." she said.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am

Morgan turned when she heard Raven enter. She looked confidant and eager, a darkly joyous aura radiating from her with her bloody hands. 'Temper,' Morgan thought disdainfully. 'That will need to be managed.' "Get that out of my sight." Raven said tossing a blade at the watch Morgan held, her eyes wide and fearful. Morgan's grip never faltered, this was mother's watch and only death could part her from it. "Easy Raven, it won't hurt you." she said evenly putting it away before adding, "Take a seat." Then a thought occurred to her, her brow furrowed. "You didn't kill my bird did you?"

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 am

The way that Raven was spoken to did nothing to improve her mood and her mind only sparked and flared again as she kept her eyes on the watch hoping a twin would arrive soon to take it from her.

"Get it away or I'll leave, the noise, halt it!" she all but ordered as she clasped her hands over her ears and growled a low, constant sound to try and keep the sound of the ticking at bay.

Raising an eyebrow, Raven chuckled darkly:

"I have better things to kill than birds."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Morgan set her jaw but would say nothing, pulling the stop she watched the hands cease. "Better?" she asked pocketing it, she couldn't have Raven leave, not just yet, the others would be arriving soon. Morgan nodded her acknowledgement about the owl, she was relieved. She'd never even named the thing but had only needed him for one letter anyway.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 am

Raven calmed but her eyes still stayed the same intense black that they always did when she had been riled, she pressed the cool blade of her razor to her cheek, the sticky blood of it's last victim still on the blade from a few minutes ago.

Merely nodding her head at the woman as she asked if it was better, Raven looked around, this place felt like it had it's fair share of ghosts and Raven chuckled sinisterly as she felt the presence of one.

"Louisa asks you not to stand on the spot where she bled out..." she said with a twisted grin
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:23 am

Konig walked into the room without any hesitation or any fear. He had felt Raven's presence the moment he'd arrived in the place and she hadn't been alone. If the person was still alive that meant that Raven didn't see them as much of a threat. He looked between Raven and the other woman for a few seconds,

"Hello." he greeted them both before smiling ever so faintly, "I can't help but feel I'm missing something here."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

Morgan nodded rolling her eyes. "Tell 'Louisa' that I am fine just where I am!" she said in a sharp and biting tone. Her head snapped quickly to the stair when she heard someone enter. Glancing she saw Konig walk contentedly into the room. He looked between the Raven and herself. Morgan nodded in greeting. "All in good time." she replied to his comment before looking up the stairs as if expecting someone to be close behind him.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Raven rolled her eyes slightly and giggled as Konig came into the room, he would know how she should be treated and hopefully would inform the woman in front of them not to speak to her in such a manner again, after all she was doing her a favour by being here.

"Uh-oh...you made Louisa mad...she doesn't like you."

Walking over to Konig Raven grinned and pecked him on the cheek.

"So what are we here for, The Sweeney is waiting." she smirked, miming a clocks ticking hands.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

"Louisa can be mad all she likes." Morgan replied with half interest. "And 'The Sweeney' can wait all she likes, but there are others to be had before we can begin." she played with the edge of her dress.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 pm

After a few moments Morgan turned angrily to Konig. "Your brother certainly has a damnable sense of time about him doesn't he?" she snapped, her brows tied in a knot.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Raven raised her eyebrow when the woman said that she could wait as long as she liked, it was something that very few people did, talk to her like that, and Raven wasn't entirely sure that she was comfortable with it any longer.

Frowning she sat down on one of the surfaces and looked at Morgan with an unblinking stare:

"Very few people have spoken to me as such and lived to tell the tale, you must have some wonderful powers to think you could speak to me as such."

Aknowledging that Viktor was running late Raven pouted at Konig: "Won't you tell Viktor to hurry, I have people to kill, you could come with me, if you wanted." she smirked.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 am

Viktor walked up the stairs to the meeting place, humming the Phantom of the Opera all the way up the stairs and even when he stepped into the room. He paused at the tension in the room. Glancing between Morgan and Raven he decided that it would be safer to ask Konig, and the room in general, than to incurr the direct wrath of either woman in the room,

"So..." he paused for a second, "I'm guessing I'm late then, huh?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 pm

"I only speak to you in such a way because you do nothing to frighten me." Morgan said evenly despite the small smirk playing across her face. Hearing someone at the stair, humming a song she faintly recognized in a light hearted air as they walked, she turned to look at them. The nonchalant way with which Viktor spoke flared anger within Morgan, her feathers were definitely ruffled, but she wasn't going to let it show. "You are." she stated folding her arms lightly. She glanced about the room, finally they could begin! Standing at the head of the chairs she motioned for the others to sit before looking to Raven in a questioning manner, 'There aren't going to be anymore problems are there?' she seemed to be asking.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Raven raised her eyebrows at Morgan.
She looked at Viktor.
She looked at Konig.

Promptly she got up out of her seat and turned around beginning to walk out of the room, she was determined that she was not going to be at the beck and call of a woman who couldn't even be respectful of her.

"Konig, tell me if this cause is worth joining when this 'affair' is over."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:12 pm

"Raven, stay where you are!" Morgan demanded indignantly. "I called you all here for a reason, I shouldn't be risking my life for you three as it is, but-" she paused. "Our 'cause' is far too great to let it simply slip through the cracks! Now," she said in a calmer tone as she tried to compose herself. "Sit, please."

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Raven turned and looked at the woman in front of her, she just didn't understand did she? Thinking that it was probably a good idea to educate her, Raven stopped and turned around.

"One. Don't speak to me like that. I've probably killed more people than you have ever seen and I won't hesitate to do the same to you."

Stepping closer Raven drew out her wand in one hand, her razor in the other, and tilted her head to one side as she looked seriously at Morgan, anger bubbling up under the surface.

"Two. I don't need to join some group with three other members bar you to destroy British. I do that well on my own."

Grinning now Raven stepped just a few paces away from Morgan and stood still, releasing the powers from her necromancer ring so that 'Lousia' a rather dangerous spirit could now be seen standing behind her, bloodied wrists and blank eyes.

"Three. You risked your life by inviting me here." she chuckled.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Morgan drew her wand immediately, sensing that something was about to run quite foul. Her nerves were steeled and none of Raven's words struck the core she seemed to want them to, Morgan was unafraid, until 'Lousia.' Her eyes darting quickly to specter she let out a breath, how could she have been so stupid? "I don't want this to end in violence." she stated. "I simply wish to help our nation and thought you would as well," she then nodded to everyone in the room. If mother could see her now! She shook her head.

"You see, I have been watching all of you, and deemed you all worthy. You are all Bombycinus Divus… Spirits of Silk, those who can walk without detection and see, plainly, without being seen… I want you all for spies…” her wand still pointed at Raven Morgan shifted her weight from on foot to the other wondering both how she was going to regain control over the situation and also how hard it would be to Accio a bottle of vodka to her hand within the next five seconds.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 am

Raven smirked lightly and lowered her weapons, the woman in front of her seemed to have something underneath her that made Raven want to see what she would do when she had her as a resource, and the twins for that matter even though they were being horribly quiet.

Stepping back slightly Raven smirked even wider and decided that she would let the woman speak and see if she was going to propose anything that she would like to committ to.

"So maybe I will humour you for a moment, since you have some quality that redeems the rest of you, I will stay and listen, so, what is your plan? I know Briony as well as her husband I should think although I cannot get close to her any longer." she sighed.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:46 am

Konig had been ready to step between the two women for awhile now but he was equally glad that he didn't have to do that. Instead he merely pulled up a chair and sat down. When it seemed that the two of them were now ready to begin the meeting in ernest, Konig shrugged a little hit,

"All of us other than Morgan took part in the raid on Hogwarts." he pointed out with a small frown, "That means we'd only be able to infiltrate places that do not involve the staff of Hogwarts... and the staff of Hogwarts are like us, they're busy little bees."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 am

Viktor had less of an emotional stake in the threats than even Konig had so while the two women were flinging threats about he merely sat down and hummed more from the Phantom of the Opera. When his brother spoke he frowned a little bit and nodded,

"Yes they do have a lot of 'out of school' activities that could be a problem to us." he shrugged, "I know the headmistress is an advisor to the ministry on certain issues regarding the war; her husband seems to be her enforcer and has been known to work for the ministry for the express purpose of finding German spies with that nose of his. Oh and Cobalt Smith, the wetboy, has started taking work almost exclusively from the British government, so we'll have to be on the look out for him."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

Morgan shifted from one foot to the next before putting her wand away, relieved. "I know," she nodded responding to Konig's concerns regarding the raid. "Infiltration is however, our first priority, that is why I have secured a place for myself as both Librarian and Flight Instructor at that abominable school. And Richard can sniff all he likes, I have no family to tie me to, no past of any great significance, and no outstanding features or personal history. For all the world knows I was born yesterday." she smiled to Viktor. Feeling a bit more comfortable, yet still keeping a wary eye on Raven she too sat in a chair.

"But there is more." she explained. "Sabotage, assassination. You cannot infiltrate their schools no, not as you are but the Polyjuice Potion is quite a useful thing. Or," here she smirked a bit still trying to remain composed. "There are other tools, Veritaserum, the Imperius Curse, and the Cruciatus as well." her eyes darted to Raven knowing how well she'd like these suggestions. "You need not merely infiltrate the school, but all their places of work, or play. Because, how do their Scotsmen kin say it?" she paused trying to recall.

"'Nemo Me Impune Lacessit: No-one assails me with impunity.’ We will make them rue the day they ever uttered those words, because now they are our words, they will not get away with impunity!" She cleared her throat never having been a great public speaker, and three was public enough. "What are your skills? What do you bring me?" she asked leaning forward with anticipation. She hoped that she'd struck a core and that the others were willing. If not, the Obliviate charm would do just nicely on those without the spine for it.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:07 am

Raven had stayed quiet while the others talked shop, politics wasn't her thing really she just killed who annoyed her and mostly these days those people tended to be British and they tended to revolve around Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

With a small sigh Raven lazily looked over at Morgan as she told her that she had managed to infiltrate the school.

"It will do no good, he will smell us on you, or most likely me, and then you will be suspect, best to avoid both professors, Smith and Romain." she muttered.

When she was asked what skills she brought to the table Raven smirked lightly and tilted her head to one side.

"I bring my necromancy, my Inferi, my mind and my skill with a blade."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan King Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:15 pm

"Thank you for the advise." Morgan smiled, nodding to Raven. "I'll keep that in mind." Morgan shivered ever so slightly when Raven mentioned her skill at Necromany, she found Inferi just as unsavory but she hadn't just come face to face with one. "Hm," she mused with a small grin. "Those skills may come to be of great use to us!" Bringing her hand to her mouth she chewed nervously on her thumb nail as she thought, still waiting for the others to answer.

Morgan King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 am

Raven could see that the concept of necromancy was either untasteful to the woman in front of her or that she was afraid of it, hoping that she was afraid, Raven didn't bring it up in case she attempted to work on her fear and thus would stop being afraid.

It was one thing that Raven hated, people who had no fear, for everyone was afraid of something whether they admitted it or not.

Humming lightly to herself Raven waited for the Nickel twins to answer.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next