Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes Made

2 posters

Go down

Changes Made Empty Changes Made

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Shadow could not believe how busy it had been tonight. She had been asked into the managers office to have a chat. Shadow wondered what she had done wrong, not that it was ever a big deal because the managers did not actually know that she own the club herself.

Walking into the office she saw Bruce sitting in his big office chair looking all important and she had to laugh.

"What is it this time Bruce, not perfect enough for you?" Shadow laughed.

"Well I wanted to let you know that Carmin has decided to make some changes around here." Bruce said as he leaned forward on his desk.

"Apparently she doesn't think I am doing a very good job for her, so I am been given my walking papers." Bruce sounded a little pissed.

"She has given you the job of settling in the new girls. There will be a new bouncer and manager." Bruce got up and grabbed his box of stuff. I hope you have fun and with that Bruce walked out the door.

Shadow watched him walk out the door, she had her fill of that man. He was doing fine until she caught him messing with the girls and stealing from the till.

Shadow was glad for the time being because it meant she didn't have to do any more dancing tonight. All she had to do was wait for the girls to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Changes Made Empty Re: Changes Made

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Carriana had to admit she was a little excited about her new position. Though she was also nervous for she was new to Germany and did not know what to think of this country yet. She was dressed in a red mini skirt and a blazer over top of a black spaghetti strap top.

She made her way to the manager's office knocked briefly on the door before opening it she nearly froze when she saw Shadow the one that she was looking for over the past few years. "Hello there I believe I am to be the new manager of this club." She said as she steped forward with her hand out stretched she was holding herself back from hugging Shadow tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Shadow was arranging all the papers on the desk trying to find some train of thought in all this confusion. Bruce had totally made a mess of things in the office and she was trying to clean it up.

She had finally got the office area all cleaned up and ready for the new manager that she had hired. Actually she didn't hire her personally she had her solicitor do the hiring. Devante was a great solicitor and always kept all of Shadows secrets.

Shadow was about to write a little note off to Devante when she heard a knock on the door. She was about to yell come in when the door opened up and in walked this woman. Shadow suddenly got so dizzy that she had to grab the desk to keep her from falling over. She was about to ask her how in the hell she found her when she opened up and said she was the new manager.

New manager why in the heck did Devante hire her, she was unsure about this.

Looking down at at hand this lady had extended Shadow slightly extended her hand out to shake.

"Why are you here? I didn't think you would ever come looking for me again." Shadow sighed and then fell into the office chair, she knew that she would have to deal with this now and get it over with she needed a manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Lilith Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 am

Dawn was running a little late. She got a job as the bartender at Shadow's club, and today was going to be her first day. She ran out the door and apperated to the club. Arriving there, I walked through the door and was directed towards the owners office.

Dawn Lilith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 am

Shadow had decided that there was no way in hell that woman was working in her club so she told her that the owner had changed her mind and that she could just leave.

As Cari was walking out of the door Dawn came in the door. After seeing Dawn, shadows mood lighten a little but not too much.

"I have just got done talking to Carmin and you have been promoted to the clubs manager, if you don't mind." Shadow seethed a little she hated to do this to Dawn.

"That" she pointed at the girl who just left. "That girl will under no circumstances be working in the same club as me." Shadow dropped herself into the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Lilith Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 am

"I guess, but I will have no idea what I'm doing," Dawn replies when Shadow tells her she's been promoted.

Dawn Lilith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 am

Shadow was relived that Dawn said she would do it. "Thank you, you just saved Carmin's butt, and that is always important. She gets cranky when things do not go her way."

Shadow looked through the papers on the desk.

"I understand that it will be hard at first, but I know how Carmin likes everything so I will be glad to help the best I can."

Shadow smiled at Dawn. "Being a manager should be easy for you, you already know how to boss people around." Shadow smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Lilith Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:13 am

"K then, what do we start with. As I said, I'm not much of a boss, well, except in the bedroom, but you know that one first hand,"Dawn says, teasingly.

Dawn Lilith
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Carter Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

Tara had managed to find a job, at a gentlemens club, as a bouncer. She didn't really like men, so getting to throw them out of a club would be fun for her. Also, her ability made it easier for her to get the job, since if one of the patrons fought back, it wouldn't do anything to her.

Arriving at her new job, she runs into a rather disguntle person leaving. Heading upstairs, Tara comes up to a scean of two women obviously flirting with eachother.

Knocking on the doorframe, Tara says, "Umm... I'm here for the bouncer job. I hope I'm not interupting."

Tara Carter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:04 am

Shadow smiled a little at Dawn when she commented about being the boss in the bedroom. "I completely understand that one." Shadow had a thought and laughed "Then I will play manager and you can do dance."

They were just chatting when in walked the other new hire that was to be a bouncer Tara she thought her name was.

"Tara, right? Welcome" Shadow looked up from her desk then motioned for her to have a seat.

"Well from the looks of things we are short one person at the moment so I was wondering do you also know how to be bartender?" Shadow looked at her then back at Dawn.

"I was just thinking that we would help help each other out a little until we can find someone else to hire."

Shadow thought that maybe she would just have the other girls dance more so she could work the business, not that she really wanted too. Dancing was her passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down