Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tailor Made (Viktor and Charlotte)

2 posters

Go down

Tailor Made (Viktor and Charlotte) Empty Tailor Made (Viktor and Charlotte)

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Viktor waited patiently for Charlotte to arrive, going over some paperwork he'd been neglecting as he waited for her to arrive with her tailoring kit. She was a dab hand with a needle and thread to be sure but she needed to get some materials in order to tailor-make him a suit for his brother's wedding and with her doing her best work he was sure that he'd look even better than the groom himself. But as the best man he'd point that out to his brother and all the guests at the reception.

Not to mention he'd give Charlotte's tailoring skills a plug at the event too, which would not doubt improve the number of people interested in paying her for suits and other such items.

Sipping at his coffee, he hummed a little bit as he wandered around in his dressing gown. It was an incredibly fluffy dressing gown but there was also barely any point in him getting dressed right now when he was likely to be used as a dummy soon enough.
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Tailor Made (Viktor and Charlotte) Empty Re: Tailor Made (Viktor and Charlotte)

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Charlotte wheeled her small suitcase behind her on her way to Viktor's house, she was more than excited to be seeing him again, she always was after all, and she was just still so glad that he had decided that he could feel the same way that she felt about him. Even after all this time she was still so grateful that he did.

Approaching the house she smiled softly, and she tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ear, she was glsd that she was going to be here with Viktor for the day, maybe even the weekend if she had some difficulty with making the suit. She always enjoyed spending time with him after all.

Knocking upon the door Charlotte waited patiently and she hummed one of those songs she had stuck in her head to herself, calling out to Viktor she grinned;

"Hello! Smith Tailoring Services calling for a Mr. V. Nickle!" she giggled, leaning against the door frame.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 pm

He chuckled a little bit when she knocked on the door and introduced herself as Smith Tailoring Services. Opening the door with a small grin, he gestured inside,

"Yes I have been expecting you Miss Smith!" he told her with a playful wink, "I'm to be you dummy and your model to day as well as your customer correct?"

Pulling her in for a hug, he hugged her tightly before kissing her passionately. Breaking the kiss, he kissed her lightly a second time,

"Mmm been too long since I've done that..." he purred before stepping back and opening his arms, "Now... where do you want me and how do you want me?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Charlotte grinned when Viktor opened the door for her and she struggled to stop herself from throwing her arms around him and giving him a large hug, she had missed him but both of them have been busy and there should be more time for them to be together now, school was back in and they were both settled into their routines.

"Yes please, I mean you'll get your suit for free if you do so." she grinned "If not, because I like you so much I'll give you 10% off, for being such a loyal customer."

Her arms wrapped around Viktor's waist and she hugged him tightly, inhaling his attractive scent of musky aftershave, she had missed that smell, even though it hadn't been that long since she had seen him last. Charlotte kissed him softly and placed a soft hand on his cheek.

"Well well well Viktor!" she giggled "What a highly suggestive statement! But the bedroom would be a good place to start, loving the dressing gown by the way." Charlotte teased.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Viktor chuckled a little bit. This little tailor ruitine was rather cute he had to admit and he rather enjoyed it when Charlotte acted cute. Kissing her on the lips he nuzzled her neck lightly, kissing his way up her neck to her ear, where he paused. He whispered in her ear,

"I'm sure I'll be able to pay you..." he whispered before holding up a golden coin with a smirk, "Teachers get paid quite well!"

When she hugged him back he smiled happily. They had been apart for much to long for his liking. Of course there was school to consider now but that wasn't even that big of a deal to him he had to admit. He barely had a class anymore after all,

"Oh no that's just your naughty little mind at work dear." he told her with a wink, "Alright then let's go up to my room. I'm sure you remember the way..."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 am

Charlotte happily shivered when Viktor kissed his way up her neck, she always managed to somehow enjoy these little touches no matter how many times he doted them upon her, maybe it was because they were just so strongly attatched to each other? She didn't know, but she enjoyed it immensely.

"Well you don't have to pay me a thing Viktor you know that." she smiled softly "Besides you'll repay me tenfold if you keep reccommending my services the way you do, I have already had so many comissions."

Pretending to be shocked Charlotte placed her hand over her heart and shook her head frantically; "Dirty mind?! Me?! Why good sir I resent that comment, I think all the corruption of my mind is well and truly down to you."

With a wink Charlotte laced her fingers through Viktor's and wandered leisurely up to the bedroom, her heart was pounding even as she thought about what they had been up to in there, of course, now she had work to do, so it was unlikely to repeat.

"I got that matieral and lining that you wanted, but if you want to check before I get started." she smiled, gesturing to her suitcase.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:47 am

Viktor could tell that the little shiver that went through Charlotte was one of pleasure and not one of revulsion or a similar negative emotion. When she commented on how he had played a part in corrupting her mind he just laughed,

"Oh I'm not the only one responsible for corrupting you!" he joked with a wink, "You were just as enthusiastic in corrupting that pure little mind of yours."

With his fingers laced in with Charlotte's he smiled happily as he was led up to his room. Oh the memories of what they did in this bedroom made him grin boyishly,

"Thank you very much Miss Mistress Tailor!" he thanked her with a bow and a wink, "I trust your judgement and your word my lady love."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:00 am

Charlotte laughed softly and her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, she was really happy that she was able to be with Viktor like this, and she didn't mind at all having her thoughts and mind take a rather sexual turn for once, this relationship had matured her in more ways than one, and she saw this as a good thing.

"Well lucky for you I thought that it was such a good idea." she grinned happily "Now, tell me, what have you been up to recently Viktor, anything interesting that I should know about?" Charlotte asked, keeping the conversation flowing.

Opening up her suitcase she took out her tape measure and she waggled her eyebrows a little bit as she approached Viktor;

"Shall I measure you my good sir?" she asked suggestively before giggling "I'll do your chest first, just to see if there are any alterations to your size before I start cutting."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down