Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN) Empty Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

Post by Raziel Ciero Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:24 am

Raziel decided that she would take her business plans to another establishment, leaning her second in command in charge of the club, who she trusted above all else, after all, with people threatening the club she needed someone trustworthy there.

Smiling graciously as she opened the door to the pub in Knockturn Alley, Raziel looked around at all of the dark and mysteriously handsome men around the bar and she chuckled lightly.

Well those business plans were erased for the night.

Raziel sat down at the bar in her pencil skirt navy blue business suit and placed a pencil in between her lips as she thought about the numbers in the business, they were looking solid.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN) Empty Re: Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Ophelia had noticed a sign that said 'Knockturn Alley' whilst wandering Diagon Alley, and never having been down there she decided to explore. The moment she'd set foot in that place she had known it was a bad idea. There were the bad sorts of people lurking around, calling to her from the shadows. She felt her attire was extremely in-appropriate for such a place, with her mid-thigh, tight black dress and silver stiletto's. She looked around only to find that she had ventured to far and was lost.

She looked around to see if she could find anyone who looked semi- normal, but they were all nasty looking. "Whassa problem, shuga? No' lost, ar ya?" A voice drawled in her ear, and she whipped around to see a man with long black hair and a beard. He looked around 60, and she stumbled backwards, completely creeped out.

"O-of course im not," she retorted in an annoyed tone. "Bugger off, I found what I was looking for anyway." She snapped, and her eyes zoned in on a pub with a sign over it reading 'Sorceress' Poison'.

Deciding it was better than staying out here with Mr. Creepy, she hurried over to the pub and stepped inside. It was warmer inside, and no one looked at her as she entered. She let out a sigh of relief and made her way over to the bar where she saw a woman that looked normal. Not just normal, absolutely gorgeous. Her mouth opened with a 'pop', and she shut it quickly and decided to sit next to her and ask how to escape this place.

"Hello, you look lonely. Need some company?"
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN) Empty Re: Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

Post by Raziel Ciero Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Raziel looked up from her business plans with a small smile on her lips, true she had been looking for company but had not been expecting anyone female, not that it bothered her, and she nodded her head with a gesture to the seat next to her.

"Hello there, any company is good company, I'm Raziel Ciero, and you are?" she asked politely.

It wasn't often that she could converse with women without them wanting to rip her hair out by the end of the night, it was something that saddened her at times even though she didn't need female companionship.

"You look a little too dressed up to be here, did you get any hassle on your way here?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Ophelia smiled at Raziel. She liked the name, it was unique, and foreign. Along with her last name, she wondered where she was from and what brought her to Britain. She also wondered why such a gorgeous woman was hanging around a dingy place like Knockturn Alley.

"I agree completely. Ophelia Zabini at your service."

Ophelia supplied, looking around as several handsome men eyed Raziel in a disgusting way, as if they were un-dressing her with their eyes. It made Ophelia's eye twitch and her eyes fill with disgust. Ophelia rested her arms on the bar as she grinned to herself.

"Im new around her, so I thought i'd explore. Bad idea, I did get a rather creepy looking old man ask me if I was lost which is why I rushed in here. And you, you look like you're dressed up for a business meeting. Why is such a pretty face hanging around here, hmm?"

Ophelia pursed her lips, for there had been places like this back in Australia were often girls like her would go missing and turn up months later, dead.
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Raziel smiled slightly when Ophelia introduced herself, it was a lovely name and reminded her of some character in a Shakespeare play, if she remembered correctly there was a very sad story attatched to her.

"Ophelia, were your parents avid lovers of Shakespere? It's a character from Hamlet isn't it?"

Seeing the eye twitching, Raziel smiled lightly again and waved a hand behind her as if to dismiss the men behind her, they always acted like that, it was something she had gotten used to.

"New around here? Where are you from then? Oh...oh yeah, that'll be Steve, he's a bit odd it's a good job that you came in here, he likes brunettes especially I think."

Smirking slightly Raziel nodded her head: "Indeed I was at a meeting, just reviewing some numbers, it's quieter here, people know not to bother me or they get my size seven shoe up their ass."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 am

Ophelia sighed as Raziel mentioned Shakespeare - her pet hate. Not because she didn't appreciate the intricate and brilliant plots that he thought up, but merely because her parents had been obsessed with it. They did not care for any muggle books or movies or even the plays other than Shakespeare. Her mother would force her to watch it as if it were religion, and Ophelia could remember that her mother would also quote Shakespeare at least 3-5 times a day.

"You could say that, if an avid fan means there lives revolved around it and they watched it was if it were religion. And yes, Ophelia is from Hamlet."

Ophelia confirmed Raziel's suspicions. She looked behind Raziel as the woman waved all of the leering jerks off, and some of them turned their attention to her in desperation. She presumed it was due to her rather revealing dress, and she stuck the finger up at them in annoyance.

"I hail from the peaceful land of Australia. You know him? Lovely, im glad im so liked." Ophelia frowned and motioned the the men. "Do you get that a lot?"

Ophelia stuck out her tongue at the mention of reviewing numbers and the likes. She was not patient enough to do such things, and though she didn't like her job she decided it was easy enough and it paid the bills.

"Im sure that would be a charming experience. What do you do for a living?"
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Raziel sensed some sort of tension around the matter and wondered why for a moment, then, as she spoke, she found out why and made a face she had lived in the time of Shakespeare and even then it was a complete bind looking back to speak that way.

"Yikes, it's not thar good to obess over it every waking moment, and they could have picked a character that had a nice story behind them, like Portia. Ah well, could have been worse...could have picked some obscure name nobody can say."

Seeing the men now beginning to leer at Ophelia, Raziel raised an eyebrow and twitched her hand slightly so a dagger slipped out of her sleeve.

"Australia! One place I haven't been yet, would you recommend if for a place to live? Oh..yeah yeah I do I just try to ignore it, it's just these vibes I give off I guess, it's like a dog whistle for attracting horny guys... It's great."

Raziel rolled her eyes sarcastically and chuckled slightly. Smiling broadly when she was asked what she did for a living, she said:

"I run a club! An exclusive club, for elite members of society to hook up and de-stress."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:27 am

Ophelia grinned at Raziel. Oh, if only the woman knew her parents. They were nutcases about anything old fashioned, and to them Shakespeare was a genius who ought to be worshiped. Though they were strange, she still loved them.

"If only you could meet them, they're nuts. Gotta love 'em though. Mum just loved the name 'Ophelia', said it made her think of angels."

Ophelia rolled her eyes as she said this, for her mother said that about any name she liked. She was like that, her mother. It was rather depressing that her parents had named her after a character that had gone nuts, but she did like her name. It was different.

Ophelia raised an eyebrow at the dagger, but said nothing on the matter.

"Its wonderful to live in Australia. If you like the cities without so many people you think you'll die from claustrophobia, I recommend it completely. Everything's very affordable too, and the beaches in Queensland are to die for."

Ophelia couldn't help but smile as she spoke of her beloved homeland that she missed so much. She knew that one day she would go home, but not just yet.

"Ack, men. Many of them are disgusting creatures controlled by certain parts of their body."

Ophelia's eyes lit up as Raziel mentioned owning a club. She hadn't been to a club since her encounter with Briony at Brimstone, and even then they'd merely sat and drank.

"Sounds better than my job."
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Raziel smiled slightly sad, and thought about her parents, her mother a demon in Hell who wanted nothing to do with her children and her father long dead and buried, the only family she had was Lucian and he was in Germany.

"Yes, you do have to love your family while you have them, my father himself was an avid fan of Shakespeare." she mentioned, leaving out the fact that that was because he was alive when he was writing.

At the fact that the cities in Australia were large, Raziel was sold on the topic of moving there at one point in time, after all she loved large cities because they were just so easy to blend in to, and there was so much to see.

"I love large and busy cities, so many people to meet, it's one of my favourite things to do. Meet people."

Unable to stop a small laugh, Raziel sniggered behind her hand, quite happy to be thinking of men in that way, because her business and in a way her nature was all about it: "Oh tell me about it, sometimes it can be flattering but...seriously that guys like 60...bleh..."

Seeing the light in Ophelia's eyes Raziel grinned lightly: "Well you are welcome to attend, The Masque, I'll let you in for free since you're a friend."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 pm

It seemed that the thought of Raziel's own family saddened her, and this displeased Ophelia. She did not like to think that she had upset her newfound friend, but she relaxed as she spoke of her father enjoying Shakespeare. She decided that it must be common for parents to be insane fans of Shakespeare.

Ophelia didn't understand what all of the fuss was about.

"Indeed. Was he? It must be a common thing among adults."

Ophelia grinned at Raziel as she spoke again. In an attempt to explain more about Australia, Ophelia scoured her brain for great information on it and began to speak again.

"Mm. If you enjoy muggle wine, I recommend a visit to South Australia and the Adelaide hills. South Australia is known for its great wine. If you love beaches, then I recommend Queensland, and if you love beautiful yet busy cities I completely recommend Sydney."

Ophelia herself adored Sydney and Adelaide, two completely different yet similar cities. Though Adelaide was not as a big, not as populated and didn't have nearly as many attractions as Sydney, it had its own special features, like you could live in the midst of the country yet be 40 minutes from the centre of the city! It had everything you wanted, needed and adored without being busy. Sydney was busy and full to the bursting with attractions and places to go. If you wanted land in Sydney you'd be at least 3-4 hours from the CBD, but that was alright. If you were a witch, you could merely apparate. However, with so many people that wasn't the wisest choice. What was similar about both, was that they were both beautiful.

Ophelia wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Men." She growled.

Ophelia grinned at being called Raziel's friend, and she was beginning to feel as if she belonged in Britain. Already, she had made some great friends and was beginning to accept that Alex was dead. Heck, she was even starting to move on.

"That's really not necessary, i'd feel horrible if it was free."
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 am

Raziel smiled lightly and nodded her head, there was indeed a common theme among adults that they all loved Shakespeare, it was something that although she understood and actually quite enjoyed she would never go on about it so like her father had.

"It must be, hopefully when we get older we wont be going on about it so, I suppose we'll just be talking about something else instead."

Listening intently to Ophelia when she said more about her home country of Australia, Raziel thought that she would definately like this place, it had alcohol, was warm, had alcohol and had beaches...and the alcohol was appearently good.

"This is sounding better by the minute, I love all of those things. Although I have to say that I'm torn between beaches and the city, maybe I'll just have to floo between the two places if I really can't decide."

Raziel could tell the enthusiasm that Ophelia felt for Australia and she wondered for a moment if she was missing it very much, and why in fact she was actually here instead of at home with her family and friends, although, it was not her place to pry.

At the way she talked about men, Raziel grinned lightly, they were disgusting sometimes.

"Well I don't mean to be rude or anything, but i charge £10,000 for an entry ticket, and I don't think anyone thats not a politician or a multimillionaire has that kind of money to throw away on a ticket to my club."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Ophelia laughed and nodded in agreement. There was always something that adults must go crazy over, whether it be a book or something else. She was positive something else would come along. Perhaps a band.

“Mhhm. There’s always something adults can appear nuts about.”

Ophelia grinned at Raziel, for she loved to share good information about her home country. She especially loved it when people seemed to take a strong liking towards Australia, for it was her homeland and one of the most wonderful places in the world, though Britain was actually getting better and better in her mind every day.

It was just really cold, all the time.

“Well, if you live on the Gold Coast you get the beaches and the city.”

Ophelia chimed in, and she went to suggest Adelaide but decided against it. Though Adelaide had great beaches, the city wasn’t very busy and didn’t have all of the locations to visit that she presumed Raziel would want too.

Just talking about Australia made Ophelia homesick, and she sighed. If she ever found another man, and they got married and conceived children than she most definitely would insist that they move back to Australia. Though she would be pleased to send them to Hogwart’s instead of Urelic, for Hogwart’s was even famous among the Australian’s for its brilliance.

That and Harry Potter attended Hogwart’s, and everybody knows Harry Potter.

“Oh, wow. Okay, perhaps I will take up that free offer than. At least let me buy my own drinks though... so long as they aren’t nearly as much as that.”
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Raziel was glad that there seemed to be places in Australia where you could get the best of both worlds, it was something that would mean she could live quite comfortably there and do as she pleased, maybe she would see Ophelia there...

Oh...now theres a thought...

"Well then I will have to have a look there as soon as I get bored of England, I flit around a lot, and hopefully I'll be able to take my brother with me now."

Wondering if a change of topic was needed, Raziel thought that Ophelia appeared to be getting slightly homesick and she didn't want her friend getting all depressive on her now.

"So, what do you do for a living now that you're over here in rainy old England, I haven't seen you around much before."

Raziel chuckled and nodded her head, that was fair; "That's acceptable to me, and no, no they aren't that expensive so don't worry about it."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Ophelia sighed as she thought of her homeland which she missed so much, but she shook her head and the thoughts flew away. She was happy in England now, well, as happy as she could be at the moment. She knew she would get happier over time.

“What a life, visiting different places all the time. This is the first time i’ve ever left Australia, which is something im ashamed to admit.”

Ophelia said this with a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her neck. It was something that people often laughed at her for, not meaning to hurt her feelings but doing so without realizing it. It seemed ridiculous to many that she’d never been outside of Australia before.

To be honest, she’d never had a reason to leave.

“I only moved her a month or so ago. I work at The Three Broomsticks, serving rowdy and disgusting customers all day. Yay.”

Ophelia didn’t even try to make her job sound good, because it wasn’t. By the end of the day she wanted to throw something at a majority of the people in there. There was always something wrong, always someone winging to her about how bad their life was. Like she cared, like she had the energy to care.

If she were sitting at the bar with them like she was with Raziel, she would care. But when she was working, she wished they would shut up and take their drinks. There were only rare occasions when she didn’t mind chatting with someone on her shift. These were normally people who asked her questions about herself and her life, and talked about various subjects with her instead of just complaining.

Ophelia grinned at Raz, she still didn’t feel too good ripping Raziel off of all that money, but she would like to visit.

“I still feel guilty, if ever you need something im your girl.”

Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Raziel smiled lightly, if she had her way she wouldn't have to leave places where she had friends, people that she liked, because it would be so much easier to stay with all of them as opposed to leaving and starting all over again.

"There's nothing wrong with that, there's so many places in Australia it seems, and you love it, have everything you need there, what need is there to leave a place like that?"

Wondering if she should ask the question that she had been dying to, Raziel bit the bullet and asked:

"You don't have to answer this if you don't want, but, why did you end up moving away?"

When Ophelia said that she worked in the Three Broomsticks Raziel nodded her head with an 'Ahhhh' it sounded like she really did hate her job and Raziel was about to offer her a place at her club before realising it may not be her thing if she hated horny men...

"Sounds like a wonderful job, marvellous, but my place is probably a lot worse, the front is a club but there is a back room for a more...Burlesque feel." Raziel grinned "So you get all the horny guys, not making it sound appealing am I?"

Waving her hand dismissively Raziel merely smirked lightly: "You can do me a favour by coming, it'll be nice to have someone who isn't trying to feel me up and has the IQ of more than a gnat."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Ophelia smiled back, but it was strained as Raziel began to speak again. She presumed that it was a rhetorical question, and though she could see the curiosity burning in Raziel’s eyes she remained completely silent as she nodded her head to acknowledge that she had heard Raziel’s words.

Her head shot up as Raziel actually did ask the question, and Ophelia held back a groan. However, she wasn’t one to lie or make excuses, so reluctantly she decided to speak.

“Well, to put it quickly, I was in love with my boyfriend, and he died. Got hit by a car...”

Ophelia turned her head away to calm her breathing. She’d been doing so well, she wasn’t going to allow herself to loose it. Thinking happy thoughts, she turned back to Raziel with a small smile.

Ophelia laughed heartily, but wondered if perhaps Raziel was offering her a job.

“Sounds better than where I work, im a waitress and a barista. I’d rather the horny men,. I know I seem as if I hate horny guys, but honestly if its a better pay i’d take it any day. Not that that’s hard, I get paid bugger all.”

Ophelia smiled at that, and she tapped her head.

“Indeed it is nice to have a conversation with someone who holds intelligence once in a while.”
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:59 am

Raziels eyes widened for a moment and she hung her head for a moment, once again, the horrors of love had left behind another victim just like she had been left behind herself by her own lover.

To lose someone was truly hard, and she felt for Ophelia but knew she would not want pity.

"I see, I am sorry, but now I understand why you are here and a fine idea it is to get away for a while, it's what I did." she said without realising.

When Ophelia said that a job at her club would be better, Raziel smelled an opportunity and smirked lightly. Flipping open her pad of paper, she scrawled a header at the top.

"What do you get paid now? I might have an opening coming up soon for a young girl like yourself, if of course you're interested."

Grinning Raziel nodded her head: "The only person that has intelligence that I talk to is my mirror."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Ophelia was glad when it seemed that Raziel was not being overly-sorrowful. It always annoyed her when people did that, it were as if they were taking advantage of a dramatic situation.

“Thank you. You have lost your own love?”

Ophelia frowned at this piece of information that Raziel had seemingly let slip without even realizing it.

“Bah, love. What good does it ever do anyone? Most of the time it just hurts.”

Ophelia grinned as Raziel became interested in her wanting a job. Of course she would be interested, even if she was working with disgusting men it would be better than working with people who droned on and on about how tragic their lives are.

“Minimum wage, about 10 galleons an hour, so to actually be able to afford my apartment and all of that other stuff, I have to work around 5 hours a day. Lovely life, hmm? And yes, I am interested.”

Ophelia laughed at what Raziel said.

“Indeed, sometimes the person in the mirror is the only one you can talk too without feeling as if you’re intelligence is being insulted. Mind you, it is a little nuts, but aren’t we all?”
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:43 am

Raziel blinked a little bit when she realised what she had said, chuckling slightly and shaking her head a little she couldn't quite believe that she had let something so private slip so easily.

With a small smile she nodded:

"Yes, a long time ago, he cheated on me and my brother killed him because of it, even though it wasn't what I wanted by far..."

Snapping out of her memories, Raziel smiled wider and clicked her fingers happily when Ophelia said what she believed now; "Exactly right! That's the reason I don't bother any more."

Raziel noted down the criteria and did a few sums in her head, tapping the fingers of one hand on the table, counting out in her head but tapping out the numbers as she did so.

"Hmmm I think I can best that quite easily, how about I give you 20 galleons an hour to work the bar at my club, and you only have to work when you want to."

Unable to stop a small chuckle Raziel nodded: "Speak for yourself, I'm not a little nuts, I'm a can full of them."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Ophelia felt rude for questioning something that Raziel had let slip, but she smiled softly in return as it seemed Raziel had not been offended - and if she were she was very good at hiding it. However, she blinked once and tensed at Raziel’s words, her eyes widened in shock.

“W-what? Y-y-y-our brother.... killed... what?”

Ophelia stumbled over her words in shock, completely bewildered. Her brother murdered him? But then, it clicked in place and she nodded.

“Serves him right, though its a bit extreme... however, cheating is horrible. A good beating would’ve done it.”

Ophelia laughed at Raziel’s response to what she said. It was true, and she was glad that she had finally met someone who agreed with her. Others always looked at her as if she were mad, and her mother got frustrated with her. But, love only hurt most of the time and she didn’t deem it worth all of the trouble you go through to achieve it.

“I’m glad i’ve met someone who feels the same way. Everybody else just thinks im weird.”

Ophelia gasped at Raziel’s offer and she quickly calculated it in her head. That was double her normal pay - though this was obvious - and it meant she could live much less cautiously now. Before, she had struggled to get by with her bills, taxes, rent and grceries. With a small smile, Ophelia nodded her head.

“Well, I would love to take up that job. It would be an absolute pleasure.”

Ophelia laughed at Raziel in response.

“I’m glad, I didn’t want to say anything before, but I am most definitely very nuts.”
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Raziel couldn't help but laugh loudly at Ophelia's reaction to the news of what had happened to her last boyfriend, at the time it had been acceptable and they had even done it in an offical duel style, so there was nothing wrong with it.

Now however...it was a different story.

"Things were different back then though, of course he wouldn't kill him now, unless he had done something really bad, then maybe he would." smirking lightly Raziel decided to drop the topic, it was a bit odd after all.

Shaking her head Raziel chuckled again, normally if this hadn't have happened to her she would have been the most romantic Succubus in all the world, but now, she had been changed.

"That's what I learnt from that experiance with my boyfriend, ex boyfriend, rather, after all, it's much easier to be casual about everything, your heart doesn't hurt that way."

Raziel was happy that Ophelia wanted to take the job, it was a pleasure to have someone actually intelligent and good looking to work for her, as opposed to just the latter.

"The pleasure is all mine I assure you." laughing again Raziel smirked "All the best people are."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Ophelia became skeptical of Raziel's age when she mentioned 'back then'. Perhaps she was not an ordinary witch, after all. This wouldn't surprise her, there was something different about Raziel that she had pondered about, and she ventured to ask even though it made her feel incredibly rude.

"Back then? Please, do tell me, Raz... I can call you that right? Are you.. a normal witch, or something else entirely?"

Ophelia could feel the blush on her cheeks as she asked. She felt as if she were asking something that was not polite, and indeed it most likely was not. But, Ophelia's curiosity often bested her.

Ophelia smiled.

"Exactly. A friend of mine used to have a saying, 'Love sucks, ruins your life, and then you die. So why love at all?'. I used to think she was a fool, but when Alex died it sort of changed everything."

Ophelia beamed at Raziel. Her life was steadily getting better, and each passing minute was not becoming less painful. Perhaps she could live without Alex after all.

"When can I start?"
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Raziel grinned when she was asked if she was a normal witch, in fact she wasn't and she didn't use magic at all although she could, she didn't see the need because she could get everything she wanted and stay safe without a wand.

Wondering however what she should say in answer to Ophelia's question, Raziel decided that she would like to play the guessing game like she often did.

"Well you are right, I am not what you would call your everyday witch, would you like to take a guess as to what I am? If you guess it right I will buy you a shot, if I have to tell you, you buy me the shot. Sound like a good deal?"

Nodding slightly, Raziel had never heard truer words spoke and she couldn't believe that she hadn't made tshirts or something with it on, maybe she would have to have it painted up on the wall of her club.

"I imagine that it would do, your whole life turned upside down, but a new start is what you need and it's what you're getting by the sounds of it. So good for you, good for us."

Raziel smirked: "Tomorrow too soon for you?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 am

Ipolani beamed as Cain seemed to brighten up at her words of praise. She knew that she shouldn’t do so so much, but she felt he deserved to hear the truth once in a while. If he heard it too much, however, he may just end up rude, snobbish and annoying.

“Oh Cain, you are too kind. Indeed, she is beautiful though. It is a worry as well, and I hope to guard her against any particularly disgusting centaur’s, even some wizards would seek to kill her for her beauty. It is strange that they do that, is it not? But, I know that one day you will get all of this that you want Cain.”

She looked up at the stars and saw something looming in Cain’s future, though she couldn’t make out what it was. The stars seemed to be keeping some things to themselves as of late, and it was quite frustrating for she was worried that whatever it was would not be good.

“Yes, I had hoped that in my thoughts. It seems that you have become a mind reader.” She said with a small laugh, referring to her helping him as much as he helped her.

Ipolani also looked at Ophelia’s star sign and smiled.

“So do I, but it never hurts to be cautious.”
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Uhmmmm Zoe I think you posted this in the wrong thread xD
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next