Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The? (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

What The? (OPEN) Empty What The? (OPEN)

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Lucian had to chuckle when he found this room, this room that he was in looked as if it was purely made for someone to indulge their vanity in, for him, it was almost like hell, he hated being able to see only one thing for miles around, and it just so happened that this one thing was himself.

About to turn to walk out of the room he caught something in the reflection, an annoying bit of fluff that had gotten caught on his black hooded top, uniforms were for losers he had thought, and had point blank refused to wear one.

Sure he had been yelled at a bit bu that was nothing new to him.

Sighing he sat down and played with the aglet on the end of his shoe, boy this place was boring. It was like watching paint dry.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

What The? (OPEN) Empty Re: What The? (OPEN)

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Aquila was wandering the halls in utter boredom, when she noticed a door slightly ajar. Curiously, she stepped towards the door and peered inside. Seeing mirrors, her curiosity bested her and she opened the door to look around the room.

It was completely made up of mirrors, and it made her eyes hurt to only be able to see herself. She had always hated the way she looked- from her blonde hair to her feet, she hated it all. The only thing she liked about herself was her unique, stormy grey eyes flecked with blue. She stepped inside and shut the door.

Which was when she noticed a boy she'd never seen before seated on the floor. She was sure he wasn't in her house, but being polite she walked over to him and looked down with a tiny smile. "Hello. I'm Aquila, Aquila Wilson. Don't believe we've met before," she greeted.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 am

Lucian looked up from his shoelace and smirked, another lady well he was blessed, he was under the impression they were a rarity up in this school but he was extremely glad to have been proven wrong by this, twice now.

Standing up Lucian bowed low and extended out a hand in greeting to the lady, named Aquila, a very interesting name that reminded him of water, of calmness but her eyes spoke of a different story, of tumultitude and bitterness.

"Ah hello there my lady, such an honour to make your acquaintance, my name is Lucian Ciero but you, you can call me whatever you wish."

With a wink Lucian couldn't help but feel his spirits lift and this development.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

Aquila took said extended hand and shook it once, before letting it drop from her grasp as she raised her eyebrows at such manners she had never seen on a boy before. "But of course, the honor is all mine, Lucian, though if I may be so bold," she took up his very polite way of speech. "Why all the manners? Surely a boy of such youth prefers to say very little and be outside with his friends on a day such as this," Aquila raised an eyebrow at him.

The little experience with boys that she had, had taught her that they preferred to ignore you and play pranks on one another, or relax outside and play some sort of sport. Therefore, it was most puzzling to see a boy sitting inside a room of mirrors. She inspected his appearance carefully.

Lucian had mid-length locks of magnificent brown - Aquila had always adored the colour brown - with eyes of a colour even more so rare and unique than her own, black. She was entranced by his dark eyes, before she continued her examination. He was of an average height, with a very muscular build. She decided that he was quite a looker, and most attractive to girls by his very... rouge and bad boy image. Aquila was not one of those girls to be attracted to a boy just for the sake of it.

Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

Lucian pouted a little, he didn't get to kiss her hand, which saddened him, but he resolved that there were many other ways of making good impressions on somebody, especially girls, which he liked to make sure he did frequently.

After returning her handshake Lucian grinned at her statement, indeed, why was he not like a normal boy running around in mud? Because he wasn't a boy. But Aquila didn't need to know that.

"Ah, the manners! I like to treat every girl as the princess that she is, my own desires prove to be second fiddle to a lovely ladies such as yourself."

Waving a dismissive hand Lucian smirked: "Besides I only ever go to the gym, I'm not a big sports fan im afraid."

Lucian leant against one of the mirrors, testing it out to see if it would break under his weight, finding it would not he put his whole weight onto it.

"But enough of me, what of you? How do you find this school, tell a newbie all about it."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Aquila assumed that the line he had just used on her would make other girls swoon, but Aquila had always fancied herself as different to other girls, and she just rolled her eyes with a playful smile.

"Ah, but I am not quite so easily impressed by such a statement, Lucian. You'll have to try harder than that to make me swoon," said Aquila with a smirk, confident that he would not be able to make her swoon.

She was surprised when he informed her that he was not one to be a huge fan of sports. "Mhhm. You are not like other boys," she said, more to herself than him.

After he had gotten himself comfortable, leaning against a mirror, he asked her how she found Durmstrang. She shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest as she pursed her lips. "Boring, how else am I meant to find it?" Aquila snorted in laughter. "They say Durmstrang is oh-so-great, but if this is one of the best then that's just saying how bad schools are getting. I, myself, don't care. School is school- boring," Aquila responded.

Aquila then frowned as a thought struck her. "And what, pray tell, brings you to Durmstrang?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Lucian's ears pricked up and he couldn't help but smirk, this girl was sure interesting, and to him it sounded like he was being challenged to a duel of affections, and he was sure with his experiance that he would win, in the end.

"It sounds to me like that's a challenge, a challenge I will be more than happy to accept." with a smile he twirled his wand and out came a single rose "For the Princess."

Grinning at his cheesy line Lucian couldn't help but hang his head a little; "Okay okay, that one was bad but keep the flower if you want to, it's getting hard for me to be so darn charming all the time when I really hate it here."

Lucian couldn't help but smirk: "You are not like other girls. We match."

When she said that she didn't like it here either and that it was boring Lucian smiled, properly, it was nice to see that most of the students he had met also thought that this school was downright boring, just like he did.

"No other way, school is a drag, I wish I didn't have to be here. My sister sent me, she deserves a right...pie in the face for this." he sighed.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Aquila pretended to go all dreamy when he handed her the rose, and she took it in her left hand with a smirk, the dreamy look gone. She could tell in his smug expression that he was positive he was going to win said challenge, but Aquila begged to differ. "I don't fancy myself a princess. Princess' are always considered as the pretty girls who are damsels in distress, so i'll take princess as an insult, thank you very much." Aquila said this in a teasing tone, but she was serious about the insult part. That, and she didn't want him to win their, if you may call it, bet.

Aquila laughed as he expressed his hardship at being charming all the time. "Poor diddums, is the ickle baby having trouble with being at Durmstrang? Suck it up, princess," she said, her tone light and teasing as she threw back what he had called her as an insult. "See what I mean? Princess is an insult."

"Of course we match," she agreed with a raised eyebrow, wondering if he was attempting to make her swoon with such a comment, but she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. "We both don't really fit in with our gender, preferring to be individuals." Aquila had gathered that much from their conversation so far.

Aquila nodded in agreement when he said school was a drag, but was then sent into laughter when he talked about his sister. "Why would she send you here? Do you let your sister control you? My, my you're doing so well at winning me over," she laughed softly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Lucian shrugged his shoulders, he wasn't really bothered any more about how she took what he said, he had tried to be suave and it hadn't worked, so now all there was left to do, was be himself, and hopefully that would work.

"Ah I see, you're one of those lets face the world on my own girls, they're admirable of course but, inside they really only want someone to be their friend, and they don't want to be so alone, unless of course you're an exception to that rule too."

At the baby like tone that she spoke to him in Lucian rolled his eyes, he had had to deal with girls like this before, and although it took a lot of patience, it was something that he had plenty of.

"Anything can be an insult depending on the context in which you use it, even beautiful can be an insult when used in a snotty manner."

Barking out a laugh Lucian looked up at Aquila and raised his eyebrow, what made her think that he wasn't a typical boy? He might not like sports but what she didn't know is that he was a typical adrenaline junkie...

"Well if you say so, but I know for a fact there's more to both of us than the other one can see."

Lucian raised his eyebrow, again, after just relaxing it, if there was one thing he didn't appreciate it was jibes about his sister, hundreds of years together would do that to you. He calmed himself down before saying, evenly.

"She doesn't control me no. We flipped a coin as to what school I would attend, Hogwarts or Durmstrang. I got Durmstrang. So here I am. Both places are cold and useless so what does it matter to me which I get stuck at."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm

"Oh yes, I prefer to face the world on my own. However, I do not long for company. I am quite content on my own, and if I do get lonely i'll buy a dozen or so cats," Aquila rolled her eyes, hiding the fact that he had been spot on.

He didn't need to know that she was lonely.

Aquila nodded in agreement. "I guess so, especially if it in a sarcastic tone. Which can often be mistaken for a genuine tone. However, i'll still take princess as an insult," Aquila examined a cut on her finger. She had no idea where she'd got it from, probably parchment.

"But of course, Lucian. No matter how well you think you know a person, you can never truly know every thing about them," Aquila tapped her chin thoughtfully. "In fact, not even I know everything about myself. There are things I will possibly discover in time, traits and quirks that I knew not of before."

She saw his eyebrows raise, and saw a flash of anger in his eyes but it was very quickly controlled. She admired his skills at calming himself and keeping his face in a mask. "Hogwarts," she spat, eyes narrowing in disgust. She had only ever heard bad things about Hogwart's and England. Her mother had attended 7th year at Hogwart's after leaving Germany as an exchange student, and Aquila had of course read her mother's diary about how she met a wonderful man, whom Aquila assumed was her father.

And oh how Aquila loathed her father, for he had done something to her mother to make her flee her life in England, and grow cold whenever Aquila asked about him.

"What a horrible place to be, stupid England," Aquila growled. She had been raised to hate everything and anything about England, and so she did. "I'd much rather be in this dull place than in England," Aquila took a deep, calming breath. "Sorry, im not quite as good as you at controlling my anger." Aquila apologised.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Lucian nodded his head, a somewhat look of disbelief on his face, he didn't quite believe Aquila, but he wouldn't pick her up on it either, after all, he wouldn't want to make her angry at him, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned if that was the correct saying.

"What if the cats dislike you? You should get a fish. Then they can't run away." he joked with a smirk.

Shrugging his shoulders Lucian decided that calling her any terms of endearment was probably a wrong move and he wouldn't do so in the future, but he also thought it was probably going to be a long haul to actually get her to like him.

"As you wish, at least now I know what to call you to hack you off, Princess Wilson." he chuckled

At seeing the hatred in Aquila's eyes for Britain, Lucian wondered if it was true, that all Germans naturally hated British people just as all British people naturally hated Germans, he hung his head, the world should not be like this, yet he was an agent himself to further it.

"Do not worry about it, I don't mind I'm used to much angrier displays, at least my face is still intact. In my opinion, a place is a place, you live there and go to school there but if you do not choose to be a part of that society then you don't have to be. England, is not so bad."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Aquila chuckled at rolled her eyes at him. "Har di har, very funny. I'll have you know, animals love me!" She exclaimed, grinning at him. She could tell he didn't believe her, but she wasn't going to confirm his suspicions.

Aquila mock glared at him when he called her 'Princess Wilson', shaking her head with a tragic sigh. "Ah, now I have given you my ultimate weakness, being called a princess," she wailed over dramatically,.

Aquila shrugged when he voiced his own opinion. "Each entitled to their own opinion. Mine is that Britain is a horrible country, and I wouldn't be sad to see it burned off the map." Aquila snarled.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:20 am

Lucian grinned and he held up his hands in an 'I surrender' gesture, sometimes there was just no talking to girls without some sort of arguement going on, and he hoped that this wouldn't always be the case...

It was going to be exhausting if it was.

Rolling his eyes again he said:

"Geez, are all conversations with you like having World War Three? Can't you ever you know, not be sarcastic with your whole being while speaking to me?"

A little taken aback by her attitude Lucian frowned: "I would ask why, but you'll bite my head off, so I'll put it down to you ate a bad roast dinner and have never forgiven them."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Aquila snorted and shook her head, smiling. "I hope not, and i'll try to tone down the sarcasm." She joked, but felt embarrassed inside. Her sarcasm was her defence mechanism, it was so that no one got close to her because they couldn't stand her constant comments.

She didn't want anyone to get close to her, because someone getting close to her meant that they could hurt her, and she never wanted to feel the hurt that was always in her mother's eyes. She shuffled her feet as she sighed. "It's just a defence mechanism." She muttered.

She laughed sourly. "It's not at all that, and I most definitely won't bite your head off, though im not really sure why. Mother hates Britain, father was from Britain and she hates father, or was hurt by him or something. Therefore, I hate Britain. It's what I was raised to believe, and this war only enforces my hate." Aquila explained with a shrug.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 am

Lucian raised his eyebrow when Aquila said that it was a Defense mechanism, so she had been hurt in the past and didn't want it happening again he supposed, it made sense to think about, yet...

Was it really worth pushing away potential friends Because of something that happened in the past? Lucian didn't know.

"Hey don't worry about it, we all have our flaws, except me of course, I'm perfect, but we can't all be like me now can we?"

Smirking a little Lucian listened carefully to Aquila, she was opening up to him which was nice, and he didn't feel as if he was being cut down with every word she said.

"I see, well it's a better reason than my one, I hope that one day you'll get over your hatred of a piece of rock and can appreciate it's beauty. You don't hate Britain. You hate your father. And transfer your hate to all of the people who live where he does...that's how dictators start I think."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Aquila decided that Lucian enjoyed raising his eyebrow, and this thought made a small smile arise to her face, and it widened when he said he was perfect. She snorted with laughter and shook her head.

"Don't be so confident." She teased. "I don't think anyone's perfect, no, not even you, Lucian."

She listened with interest as he expressed his opinion on her views of Britain, and she frowned. She didn't like to be told that she was being judgemental, but she realised she was. However, she didn't feel like telling him that. To say Aquila was defensive was an under-statement.

"Or, it could be that all British people are pretentious douche bags," she suggested, her tone verging on joking. She wasn't sure how to justify her reasons, so she left it at that.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Lucian opened his mouth and gawped, clutching his hand to his heart he fell to the ground, stretching his other hand up into the air with a gasp, pretending to die rather dramatically.

"Oh...no...I'm not perfect...so...hurt!" he gasped out then fell still, arm falling to the floor.

With a grin a few minutes later he sat back up again with a grin on his face, running his hand through his hair, and coughing a little in embarrassment Lucian looked up at Aquila.

"No? That not funny? Oh dear tough crowd."

Shrugging his shoulders Lucian smirked, it was of course her own opinion and he didn't want to critique it any more and make her angry, women are scary when they're angry.

"Could be, could be. Any nations you do like? What about the Carribean? You like it there?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Aquila watched his dramatic death scene with raised eyebrows as he choked on his words. Sitting back up again, he looked up at her expectantly, and she forbade herself to laugh. Instead, she just shook her head with an amused smile. "I can be a tough crowd, but then it could just be that wasn't funny at all." She suggested.

He seemed to surrender, and she wondered if that flash of fear in his eyes was due to her. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, she thought to herself with an evil smirk.

When he asked her if there were any countries she liked, she grinned. "Carribean? Never been there. I like... Australia," she frowned as she went through a list of countries she'd been to. There were 3. "And I like Japan." She responded. She'd been to Russia, but wasn't too fond of it.

Due to a certain annoying boy who'd she'd thought was her friend whilst she'd stayed there, but then he'd suddenly made a fool out of her by tripping her in mud on purpose and laughing with his friends as they took off. Annoyance flashed through her eyes. It was why she didn't let people close - that and her Mother and Father's relationship. It sounded silly, but the betrayal had hurt. Especially since in the month they'd been there, she'd developed a crush on him.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Lucian couldn't help but grin and place his head in his hands, this was going to be one heck of a burn for him in the morning, but he didn't mind he was just glad that Aquila seemed to find his attempt smile worthy at least.

"Ah well you're smiling that's all that counts isn't it? It's always nice to see a lovely lady smile."

He saw her evil smirk and raised an eyebrow, it was a mix between attractive and terrifying, Lucian almost didn't want to know what it was about, almost.

"What's the evil look for?"

When Aquila said that she had never been to the Carribean, Lucian wasnt surprised, very few people were from the Carribean or had been there, and he had been to Australia but not Japan yet.

"I come from the Carribean originally, but I've been to Australia too...talk about your big lizards..."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Aquila shook her head, smile still in-tact, as he yet again complimented her. It was sweet, and made her feel very warm inside but she still didn't trust him.

Especially since he was a boy.

His eyebrow rose again at her evil smirk, and when he asked Aquila's smirk turned into a grin. "What's with all the eyebrow raising?" She returned.

Aquila was interested to hear that he was from the Carribean, and laughed at his comment about big lizards. "Big lizards? That's what you noticed? What about the kangaroo's? If I wasn't a witch i'd be scared that it would kick me with it's back legs that thing." She shivered at the thought.

"What's it like in the Carribean?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Lucian chuckled a little and relaxed his eyebrows, he didn't know why it was just something that naturally happened, he supposed he was naturally very skeptical of people and places so he often did it as a reflex.

"Ah, touché! But it's one of my many many awesome talents, Lookit."

He gestures to his eyebrows as he moved them in a sort of Mexican wave, from one side to the other and then back again:

"The ladies love it." he winked obviously joking.

Kangaroos were cute, or so he has always thought, especially the mini ones, what were they called? Joeys? Thinking on this for a moment longer Lucian dismissed it with a small smile.

"Well, yeah, I like lizards they're cool, but the mini kangaroos even I have to admit are cute, but I don't do bugs. Bugs suck. There's no need for extra legs, four will do."

Remembering the Carribean with a small smile, you could describe it as sad but it was more wistful: "The most wonderful place I've ever been, it's nice and temperate, there's wonderful food, diverse cultures, there's never a dull day there, but they're very superstitious."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Aquila could feel herself start to relax, her walls start to come down. She didn't mind, he was decent enough and she was very judgemental. She didn't trust him mainly because he was a boy, and that was most un-fair of her. She decided to give him a change, and so she grinned at him.

"I'd love to see these so called 'awesome' talents." She said in a playful tone, though she was interested. There was something about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

She was horrified when a giggle left her lips - it sounded so girly - as he did the Mexican wave with his eyebrows. "Alright, alright, i've seen your awesome talents." She said, still laughing and she shook her head with a smile as he winked. "Oh, im sure they adore it." She joked back.

She grinned. "I like lizard's too. They're super awesome, especially blue-tongued ones. Saw one in Australia, fully sick. Joey's are very adorable, and I don't do bugs either. And no, spiders aren't a bug. I love spiders, especially huntsman. They're so cool." She exclaimed, gnawing on her lip.

She saw the small smile on his face and grinned at his description. It sounded peaceful and lovely. "I'll have to ask mother if I can visit there one day, though I doubt she'd be up for it. She's not as... keen on my idea's as she used to be. In fact, she hardly talks to me anymore." The corner of Aquila's lips turned downwards in a frown.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Lucian could have commented on the fact that Aquila giggled, it sounded very feminine but he didn't instead he bit down on his instinct because he didn't want her to withdraw back into her shell again, he wanted to make sure that she was happy.

"See? I told you they were pretty awesome, and they are, Lucian never tells lies, just like that American President...Lincoln. I think." he said with a confused expression.

Fighting the urge to raise his eyebrow Lucian grinned, a blue tongued lizard? How odd! It would be something he definately wanted to see and wondered if they had any in zoo's around here.

"I think I might have to take a trip to the land of Oz to see this blue tongued lizard, I've never seen one before. What kind of a girl are you?! I'm terrified of those big creepy Huntsman Spiders! Have you seen a camel spider? Those things make me want to hurl a mile!" he said in disbelief.

Lucian didn't like the sad way in which Aquila spoke, he was a little saddned himself by it, and he thought about what it would be like to actually have a parent and then them let you go.

"I'm sure that she doesn't mean to do whatever she's doing, but I don't want to give you condescending advice, you probably know more about your sitation than I do...probably." he joked.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Aquila rolled her eyes at him and shrugged.

"I don't know. Never really paid attention to America, that's a dying country if I ever saw one." Aquila sighed. "Poor America, especially muggle America. Their economy is deteriorating, not that I care that much." Aquila grinned.

Aquila was still wondering how he had done that with his eyebrows. She could raise one, or both, but she couldn't do it that fast. It had been a weird sight, but it had made her feel happier and more relaxed around him.

"Yeah, it's a pretty cool looking creature. And im a girl that's not normal, as in im not terrified of spiders. I hate the really little ones though, they can be in your clothing and you wouldn't know it until they bite you."

When he mentioned camel spiders, she shivered and pretended to gag.

"Now those things are a spider I won't go near. Seriously, that is the creepiest looking spider i've ever had the tragedy of seeing." Aquila winced at the thought of being ambushed by a bunch of them.

"Yes, probably." She laughed, though it had a hint of sadness in it.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 am

Lucian wondered why Aquila didn't care because if one economy started to collapse the other surely would as well and he was certain that the Euro was having difficulties of it's own and that was the currency of Germany where they lived...

"They have a good history, it doesn't matter where they're going, they had some great leaders, they just need a new one to lift themselves up again."

Smiling slightly, he knew that humans would do it, they often did, and he had been around a lot to see the rise and fall of muggles and wizards, it was a bright future for them if they learnt from their past.

"This is really reassuring you know, maybe I wont go to Australia and I'll just stay where theres no creepy spiders and things out to bite me. That might be a good idea."

Glad that he wasn't a total wuss and that he was in fact justified in the hatred of Camel Spiders he had Lucian relaxed a little, of course, if a lady wanted him to he would gladly get rid of one for her...but otherwise.

"Those things haunt my sleep. As well as clowns, you ever seen that muggle movie about clowns? I.T.?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down