Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Away (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Getting Away (OPEN) Empty Getting Away (OPEN)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:22 am

Kaspar couldn't believe that it was almost time for him to head off on tour again, not that he didn't enjoy it, quite the opposite, but he just wished that he got a longer break in between to be himself away from the rest of the band, it could be stifling sometimes.

Sighing slightly, he looked around the Hidden Village and smirked lightly, dropping his cigarette to the floor and crunching it under the metal heel of his boots, before popping another out the packet and lighting up.

With another glance around, he sat down properly and sighed again, playing with a stray bit of fabric on his shirt, and he let the lyrics of one of his favourite songs wash over him:

"Ohne dich..." he began to hum.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Getting Away (OPEN) Empty Re: Getting Away (OPEN)

Post by Iris Flos Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 am

Iris was very nervous being in Germany it was a new experience for her but never the less she enjoyed it.

She noticed that someone was humming wanting to sing along she asked, "Welcher Song ist das? what song was that." in both German and English.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Kaspar turned his head when he heard someone speak to him, they had the most melodious voice he had ever heard and so whipped his head around quickly and blinked at the woman for a moment.

"It's called Ohne Dich...with you I cannot be without you is the English translation I do believe."

Taking a drag from his cigarette, Kaspar took his hand out of his pocket and held it out to the woman in front of him with a slightly interested look, it was a change from his normal stoic appearance.

"Kaspar Kaiser, and you are?"

It was strange, having to introduce himself, normally he would have been mobbed by now.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Iris took his hand, smiling. "Iris, Iris Flos, it's nice to meet you Kaspar." He was facanating he looked as though the way she was ackting was strange. Iris desided to sing like she always did, hoping to tell what kind of person he was, if he was good he should be filled with hope, if he was not a good person, dread.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 am

Kaspar was decidedly confused when the woman in front of him decide that she was going to randomly start singing, although when he forgot the pretence, it was almost as if it was a natural thing for her to be doing.

The woman sounded so good, that his chest lifted a little and his spirits too, he felt good, he felt as if everything that was wrong at the moment would soon be turning right.

"You're a wonderful singer Iris, do you sing professionally by any chance? Because you should."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:59 am

Iris looked at the man his eyes were filed with goodness. Iris laughed at his question. "No I don't sing professionally, it wouldn't be fair." Iris smiled, "I'm not exactly human." She looked stright in his eye to judge his reaction. Iris decieded to ask him about himself, "What do you do for a living?"

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 am

Kaspar chuckled dryly and nodded his head, the way that the woman sang just then would truly make the competition obsolete when it came to music, but he still thought that her music would be nice to hear floating around more often.

"I see your point."

Not skipping a beat, Kaspar merely smirked and shrugged his shoulders stepping closer to the woman with another drag on his cigarette.

"What is human?" he asked quietly.

Unable to stop the look of surprise creeping onto his features, Kaspar shook it off and chuckled again: "I sing in a band, Viktikus, were going on tour soon."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:12 am

Iris smiled slightly, she really liked this man, "So you're in to music. Maybe I'll come to one of your shows." Iris adored all music. He sung, that was interesting. "Why don't you sing a little bit?" She asked, wondering how good he was, he clearly had talent.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly, she would have trouble getting a ticket now, but he could always try and smuggle her in backstage, as long as his manager didn't hear her sing and try to make her sign a deal.

"Well I think I might like that too, where about's do you live and I'll tell you the nearest venue, unless you want to get away from Germany and come to another place on our tour?"

Raising an eyebrow, Kaspar chuckled lightly and stepped on his cigarette so that he could sing properly:

"As you wish." clearing his throat he began

"Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein,
Ohne dich,
Mit dir bin ich auch allein,
Ohne dich,
Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden,
Ohne dich,
Mit dir stehen die Sekunden,
Lohnen nicht "
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 am

Iris smiled at the man's singing, "You have a very nice voice." she didn't really know where she lived, "i don't really live anywhere, i travel a lot." She liked this man he would be fun to hang out with.

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Kaspar raised an eyebrow when Isis told him that she didn't really live anywhere, it was a bit strange but he didn't question her about it, instead he suggested:

"Well we're starting our tour in Berlin, and then we're moving on to Hamburg and starting moving into Spain in a few days time." shrugging a little, he lit up another cigarette and sighed happily when he inhaled the comforting nicotine "You're welcome to come to any of the dates you're free on."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Flos Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Iris smiled at the young man, "When you're as old as me, time is all you have." she liked this young man, "Maybe I'll become a crazy fan." She said winking at him.

'What do you do other than sing, you must have hobbies." She was curious about Kaspar. "Tell me about yourself."

Iris Flos
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down