Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Too Much (Open)

3 posters

Go down

All Too Much (Open) Empty All Too Much (Open)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 am

Anne sighed as she sat on the ground. It was too hard, too much. She couldn't do it any more. She hadn't talked to Damien or Parker. They were her only friends. Yet here she was alone. She couldn't do it any more, not after Hugo and Damien. She had to fall for someone who could never love her, she couldn't be happy. She had survived for nothing. Parker hadn't talked to her, Damien was too caught up with Tessa, and Tessa didn't care. She couldn't bear to hurt any more of her friends. She was really doing the world a favour. No one wanted her here. She was useless, a freak.

She wrote a note she wasn't sure who it was for even. He didn't care, no one did. She had simply addressed it to no one, but it was for Damien, he was her best friend. He may never love her but he was the only one who would need an explanation. He was the only one that cared enough to want one. She sighed and read it over again.

I'm sorry. I couldn't do it any more. I know what people will say that I'm a coward well I am. I couldn't face loving someone who couldn't love me. I couldn't deal with having someone come after me and others again and again. I couldn't do it, any of it. It was too much. I know no one cares but I'm sorry. He hurt me again and again. You can blame no one but me, but know that I love you. I know what you're going to say. you should have talked to me. I couldn't, I couldn't talk about it. I couldn't sleep, or eat. I was going to die anyway, he was going to kill me. I just choose when.

Love always,
Anne

She felt a tear leak out of her eye and wiped it away. She uncorked the vile of poison she had made. It was fast. She wouldn't feel a thing. She sighed and swallowed it in one. She felt everything fading. Anne was dead.

[[Ok so yes she is dead so you can not bring her back to life. Sorry.]]

Last edited by Anne Jones on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

All Too Much (Open) Empty Re: All Too Much (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

Alcyone walked on with her arms wrapped around herself. With Ella and Cae at home, she was once again worrying constantly. She couldn't think straight, and she wanted to go home. She'd first gone up to the tower where she'd first met the other Gryffindor who'd tried to jump - Anne. She'd felt a connection to this girl, as she'd also wanted to end her life. They hadn't talked since, but she'd always smile at her when she saw her in a comforting way. Alcyone looked down the edge of the tower, wondering what it would be like to fall. She looked up as an owl fluttered in and landed on her arm. She smiled as she recognised it as Ella's, but her smile fell as she wondered what it concerned.

She opened the letter and saw it was merely Ella saying she was fine and that she missed Alcy. Alcyone wrote a letter back and sent off her owl before she wondered along down to the dungeons and saw a room she'd never been in. Curiously, she pushed it open and the site before her made her gasp in shock and run forwards. There was a bottle of poison in Anne's hand, and Alcyone collapsed by her side. She drew the Gryffindor up into her arms and shook her lightly. "Anne, wake up, you can't be dead please wake up." Alcyone begged as her tears fell onto Anne's face. There was nothing the distraught Slytherin could do, for the girl that she'd been connected to in a strange way was dead. No amount of pleading could bring her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Eric was walking in the dungeons. He was bored. He had nothing to do. He was looking every room that he pasted. He saw that most of them were empty. He sighed and kept walking. He had this nagging feeling that something was wrong, that something bad had happened in the castle tonight. He had no clue why though. He was no seer. He smiled that was Anne. He had met her a few time she seemed nice enough. He had met most of the people in the castle. He was rather friendly.

He passed another door and walked past, he stopped and walked back toward it. He had to have seen wrong. The other option was not possible. Alcyone could not be there crying over something with red hair. No he had to have seen wrong.

He reached the door and saw something that made his breath hitch. It was real Alcyone was crying over something with red hair. Someone with read hair. Someone dead. He felt a tear leak out of his eye. Someone had dies, he had yet to see their face. He felt so sorry for whoever it was. He walked over and closed his. Eyes not wanting to see who. He put his hand on Alcyone's shoulder and whispered. "Come on. We can't stay here." to her. He wondered where the teachers were. They needed to tell someone. "Um.. Alcyone..." He said opening his eyes to look at the body. He felt a wave of sadness as he saw it was Anne. "I'm going to get a teacher." he said. He slowly walked out.

He had no clue who to get, he needed someone and fast. He went to the kitchen, thinking if there wasn't a teacher there Lolly could help. He walked in after tickling the pear and called. "Lolly I need you." After seeing no teachers.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Lolly was humming quietly to herself as she scrubbed the benches down when she heard the pear on the portrait laughing. She looked up in time to see Eric, a Hufflepuff walk in and call out to her. Lolly smiled and bounced over to him. "Hey Eric, what's - Eric? What's wrong?" Her smile dropped when she saw his face.

"You look like somebody's just died! What's the matter?!" Lolly exclaimed, concerned.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Eric had no clue how to phrase this. How did you tell anyone that someone was dead. He shook his head to clear it. When she said you look liked someone died. It hit him. She was dead no mater how fast he got there she wasn't coming back. She wouldn't breath if they got there any faster.

He swallowed, trying to find the words. "Anne, she's...." He couldn't finish. He couldn't say the word. He looked at her pleading her to understand to not make him say the word. She was dead please understand. He pleaded in his mind. Don't make me say it. "She's.....she's...dead." He managed to get out.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Waves of terrible tragedy were sloshing over Lolly, and it hit her full blast. Eric was incredibly sad, and then she heard what he said... Anne? Dead? Lolly gasped. She could feel him pleading her not to say the word but before she could stop him he had said it.

Lolly wasted no more time and rushed past him. "Where is she?" She called behind her. Lolly could feel rolls of icy cold from the Cold Room mixed with hot, salty tears.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Eric heard her gasp and felt her push past him. He went after her and was now leading her. He took her to, the place in the dungeons. He didn't say a thing he couldn't not any more. It as if the word dead had sealed his throat. He hated that no one knew that she was planing this, what about her room-mates. They should have known.

The reached the room and saw that Alcyone had not left. He pointed to Anne and his attention was drawn to a piece of paper. He read it over and shook his head. She felt alone. Why didn't she talk to someone anyone.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Alcyone hissed as Eric - the Hufflepuff boy - placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her head as he said they had to leave. How could she leave Anne? This girl had shared her pain, known of the longing to just fall off a tower and not have to worry about the world anymore. But Anne hadn't had anything to keep her here, and it broke Alcyone's heart to know that she too would've done this if not for Caelum, Capella, and now Haley as well as Jaycie. Those four kept her alive and breathing, they kept her strong, but this was not a sight she had expected. Anne hadn't seemed the strongest person, and Alcyone wasn't the surprised she'd done this. It broke her heart to think that maybe her younger siblings might not think like this, and she could picture Capella driving a knife into her heart. She let out a sob of anguish and held Anne closer. She now wished she'd gotten to know Anne and could've protected her better.

She nodded her head as Eric said he was going to get a teacher, but she couldn't force words out her mouth. Instead, she squeaked and began to sob harder as she clung to Anne's lifeless body. Once she heard Eric's footsteps disappear, she buried her face in Anne's hair and sniffed. "Please wake up, I can protect you, Anne." She begged. Anne had seemed such a sweet girl, and now she was dead. Alcyone had always liked her, and had seen the small looks directed to Damien of her own house. Damien was too involved with Tessa to know the look within Anne's eyes. Alcyone now saw a note and she picked it up. As she read it, she knew who it was for and carefully she folded it and put it in her pocket to give to Damien later.

Alcyone looked back up as Eric entered and wordlessly she handed the letter to him so he could also read her last words. "I know w-who it was for, w-would you m-mind if I g-gave it to-to them?" She asked once he'd finished reading it and held out her hand for him to return the letter back to her. She looked over at Lolly - at least, she thought thats what the woman's name was - and sniffled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Lolly followed Eric into the cold room. She saw a Slytherin girl - Alcyone?- sobbing over Anne's dead body and she crouched down beside the two people. "Shh, here let me see," Lolly cooed, taking Anne's body in her arms.

"We need to take her to the hospital wing," Lolly said, responsibility washing over her. "Come on you two, I'll carry her." Lolly bent down and lifted Anne in her arms. The dead weight was heavy, but not too heavy. She wondered whether the girl had been eating enough before she died.

Motioning for them to bring the poison vile and the note, she slipped out of the cold room and made her way up to the infirmary.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Alcyone resisted Lolly when she first came over and gently took Anne, but she soon relented and allowed the kind-faced woman to pull her into her arms and lift her up. She nodded her head and sniffed again, taking the note from Eric as she did so. Alcyone wondered if Anne had ever mentioned wanting to be buried somewhere special, and she knew that she'd make it happen if she had wanted to.

She tucked the note back into her pocket, grabbed the vile and followed after Lolly as she continued to sniffle whilst tears ran down her face. She kept turning Anne's face into Capella's, and she felt as if her legs might crumble every time. She looked at Anne and felt it was un-fair that the world had been so cruel to her. Why couldn't life be fair? Thats what she wanted to know.

She clutched the poison vile tightly and sighed. "L-Lolly, wh-whats go-going t-to happen w-with her? H-Her par-ents a-are d-d-dead." Alcyone choked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Eric followed the two woman, and felt tears wash down his face. How could this happen. Sure they hadn't been very close they had only met one or twice. but still how could her friends not see this. How could this guy whoever it was no know, not love her. He knew that it wasn't him, sure he liked Sam, but hell if Anne had liked him he would have given her a chance. He knew he wasn't thick enough to miss it. She would ever get the chance to see again, to breath. She was gone and there was nothing anyone could do.

As Eric walked he wondered who this guy was, who could hurt her so much to drive her here. Why had no one helped her. How could she think that this was the only way. He wished he had been there been her friend. No one deserved this, this sense of being all alone. He wanted to have someone here who knew why, the note may have told him a bit, but not nearly enough.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Anne watched invisible as Alcyone found her. She felt a ghostly tear fall down her face. She looked away, as she sobbed over her body. She saw Eric come try and help. She saw him eave again and watched Alcyone she cried and begged. Anne wonted nothing more than to take back what she had done. She wanted to wake up, she wanted the shaking to work. She almost moved forward before she stopped herself. She couldn't do that not yet. She had to let them forget about her it shouldn't take too long. Surly this was shock. She saw Lolly and heard Alcyone say she knew who the note was for. No he couldn't see it. He wasn't suppose to know it was for him. She felt a few more tears go down her ghost face and wished that she could take it back. She wanted to scream 'I'm sorry.' She wanted everyone to be happy and relieved that she was gone. That was what should have happened.

She followed them shortly after they left. first after they did she whispered for no one to her. "I'm sorry." She then followed them She thought about that song. If I die young. She didn't want that she wanted to be buried next to her family. She couldn't go on to face the shame. She wouldn't go to hell. She wanted to stay here in her home. Where she had once for a moment belonged. She would remain hidden till people forgot about her. she didn't need to talk to the living the dead would do. Lolly lead them to the hospital wing. the doors were open. They all walked in and Anne wanted to sigh, she wanted it to be a nightmare. She had made a mistake and there was nothing she could do to fix it.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down