Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Parties (Luka and Keaira)

2 posters

Go down

Tea Parties (Luka and Keaira) Empty Tea Parties (Luka and Keaira)

Post by Luka Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 am

Luka sat in his dorm room, pleased that he had frightened away the other members of his dorm. It seemed that within the 'House of Fear', he was far more frightening than the others. This thought made him chuckle as he looked back down to the book he was reading. It was all about frightening ways to kill people, and he was most interested in the one where you froze them, then carved away at their skin whilst they slowly died.

If one were to ask Luka where he'd found this book, the insane boy would merely smile and proudly proclaim that he achieved it 'Within the depths of Hell!'. Many had at first laughed, thinking it was a joke, but when his smile did not fade and he slowly retrieved his dagger, they'd quickly hurried off. Luka had become tired of his book, so he shut it and pulled out Freddie, his dagger.

"Do you think you could carve a person up, Freddie?" He asked the dagger in a tone that reminded many of the calm before a storm. It was something you would not want to hear in the middle of the night. "I think you could." He continued, stroking the blunt side of the dagger. He felt like scaring some ickle first years, so he stalked down to the common room and smiled creepily at a little first year girl, his dagger held near his face. She quickly stood up and hurried to her dorm room, leaving Luka alone. He sat down at the couch and continued talking to Freddie as if the inanimate object could talk back.

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Tea Parties (Luka and Keaira) Empty Re: Tea Parties (Luka and Keaira)

Post by Keaira Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 am

Keaira heard a squeal downstairs and then heard footsteps rushing to the first years dormitory. A wicked smile curled on her lips. Luka. She rose from the bed she was sitting at, letting go of the book she was holding. Then she walked down the stairs and right she was. Luka was sitting with his dagger drawn and talking to it. She walked over to him and sat down next to him in a chair.

She then pushed her hand into her boot, and drew up her own dagger, Jane. She studied it and it flickered in the light.

"It's been long since we used them, hasn't it?" she asked softly, letting her finger stroke lovingly over the blade.

She loved being around Luka more than anything in the world, because it drew out who she really was. She was so glad that he was her twin and that he was the one she had grown up with. She felt cruel and happy when she was around him, the two feelings she cherished the most mixed together.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Luka was in the midst of asking Freddie why it had been ever so long since he'd used him, when he felt the couch dip next to him and at first, he was surprised. Who in their right mind would sit behind him, when he had Freddie out and was looking eager to use him? His eyes flicked sideways and he smiled as he saw it was just his twin sister, Keaira. She had that look in her eye that she had been lacking lately, it was a look that was reserved specially for when they were together.

Luka knew that she was at her most cruel when with him, and he liked that thought. The feeling was mutual, for being cruel just wasn't as fun if there was only one. The two of them meant double the trouble. He looked down as she drew Jane out of her boot and he smiled in that disturbing way that he always did, which never seemed to affect Keaira. He presumed she'd just become accustomed to it.

"It has, far too long. Freddie's getting bored, aren't you Freddie?" He spoke in a soft, baby-like tone to his dagger as if it were his own child.

Luka looked at Keaira, a question lingering on his lips as he slid the dagger across the couch, watching as it slit open easily and stuffing began to burst out. He wished it were a human, their blood oozing out instead of stuffing. He never killed, merely harmed those who messed with him.

"What say you on our potions lehrer, dear sister?" He asked, genuinely curious to know her answer. There was something so familiar about her.

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Keaira nodded, an annoyed look crossing her eyes. "I wish there were more to joke with here. But hurting anyone on this school... Well, it's truly not the best idea. Not that I was ever one for rules," she said with a shrug.

She then trailed her fingers over the blade she cherished so much. "I do believe Jane would like the taste of blood too. Maybe we should take a dash into Schwartzwald in not too long for a nice hunt," she said, liking the thought.

She looked at the couch as Luka cut it. She found it interesting how it all just wanted to get out at the same time, the filling pushing up and out. She wondered if that was the way intestines would act. She sighed lightly, a wicked smirk spreading on her lips. She just had an idea she would have to look deeper into. Then she heard Luka talking about the Sweeney. Her thoughts drifted to the detention she had had with the woman, and when she dragged her to the office of lehrer Nickel.

"She reminds me of us. I don't know. It irritates me that I don't know more. Maybe she's some distant relative, given the fact that her name is 'Drake' and it really isn't the most usual last name in the world's existence," she reasoned.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Drake Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Luka knew that Keaira was never one for rules, and neither was he but he didn't think it worth a trip from the ministry, though he would've loved to play some pranks on the teachers. Pranks that would give them nightmares of him for years to come, but pranks that were also un-acceptable. "Yes, it's rather sad isn't it. I do like to play a joke now and then, but alas it is most un-acceptable here." He frowned.

Luka's eyes became bright as she mentioned going for a little hunt, they hadn't been hunting in such a long time and he was rather eager to get back into practice, after all he was getting a little rusty. He too stroked his fingers over the blade, his eyes alight with that mad look that only Keaira wasn't scared of. "That sounds like a delightful idea! Don't you agree, Freddie?" He smiled softly.

Luka was ever so curious about this 'The Sweeney' lady, as she held the same last name as him and Keaira. Not only that, but she named her blades too, adored them like they did, and was completely insane! He wondered how this was, how they could be so similar and yet he didn't believe he'd met her before. Though he wasn't sure about that, she was familiarly un-familiar, which was a thought that would only make sense to him - and perhaps Keaira.

"She does, doesn't she? She's mad, she has her blade, she loves her blade, and she's familiarly un-familiar. Rather frustrating, I agree, and I wonder how she could be related to us. Perhaps we should talk to her about it, though she'd probably think we're mad. And no, its not the most un-usual is it?" He frowned.

Luka Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Keaira nodded. "It is indeed. Of course, you like playing games more than I do. I only truly enjoy it if it is a matter of life and death. I envy you that, Luka. But alas, some difference there must be, even between twins," she said calmly, but feeling much better than she had in the last few days.

Keaira grinned then. The forest was a place of many different animals, and she wouldn't mind slicing open a wild hound or something of the like. And she had a strong feeling that neither did Luka. He had that light in his eyes that always made Keaira feel like she was home. That was what it had been. Their guardians had been so ignorant and stupid, and in the end it was only Luka and Keaira. Keaira and Luka. No one else. And he always made her feel home.

"I always have delightful ideas," she said with a smirk.

Keaira thought about it all. The Sweeney really seemed to be more and more like them, the more they thought about it, though Keaira had to say that the open craziness was more like Luka than it was her own. She sighed. She understood what Luka was saying. It was familiarly un-familiar. It truly was.

"I wonder if we'll ever find out about the connection," Keaira said calmly, "Or maybe we've just met our soulmate?" she joked wickedly. "And no, it isn't," she added, thinking about the name.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down