Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking before the summer

Go down

Talking before the summer Empty Talking before the summer

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:08 am

Tessa had walked up to the tower, thanks to Yasmina. She then knocked on the door, Tessa was trying to plan what she was going to say and asked. Tessa knew that she should have done that before she decided to come up. But this was the last week of school, and she wouldn't get another chance to ask till next year. And she was hoping that she could do it over the summer.

She hated that school was over, that meant that she would no longer get to see Lolly or Cain. Tessa knew that she could learn from both of them. But she didn’t' know how she was going to see them, since school was ending. And if she did an apprenticeship with Professor Slytherin, it might make her summer go faster. She needed to keep her mind off the fact she wasn't going to see Damien.

Back to top Go down

Talking before the summer Empty Re: Talking before the summer

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:41 am

Sofia was doing some finish up work before the summer holidays were over. Sofia had heard about a fight down in Hogsmeade but she knew it was not in her best interest to be down there, someone had to stay at the school, besides she was not looking forward to running into Konig anytime soon, or Victor for that matter.

She had seen visions of the battle and knew this was what was for the best. She was about to call Ali for some tea when she heard a knock on her door. She wondered who it could be.

"Come in, its open." Sofia called
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 am

Tessa walked into the room. She then took a deep breathe, Tessa had no idea why she would be worried. It was just a simple question, but she knew that this could change her life. This could also help her think about a job that she wanted after Hogwarts. And this could help her get ahead of her classmates.

She then walked into her office. Everything that she had planned, she had forgot. So she was going to have to make everything up that she wanted to say. It couldn't be that hard for her to think of something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 am

Sofia looked up when the door oped and she noticed it was Ms. Grey, or Tessa.

"Welcome Tessa, what is it I can do for you on this lovely afternoon? Everything going all right?"

It had been awhile since she had seen Tessa in her office and hope that everything was going ok for her. She knew that she had lost her adopted father, that terrible man had killed him, but then her real father had come back into her life and left. She was hoping the poor dear was holding up all right.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 am

She then walked into her office and Tessa was smiling.

“ Thank you.” She was trying to think of everything that she was going to say but forgot. “ Yes everything is going alright.”

Tessa knew that she just had to get the question out. She had hoped that it was going to sound alright. “ Professor I have a question. I was wondering if may I could have an apprenticeship under you. Because I am interested in the stars and learning more.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Sofia had to smile at Tessa she seemed so nervous about something and could not understand why she would be that way until she and basically thrown out the words. Almost to the point that she didn't understand Tessa.

"Relax my child, everything will be ok." Sofia smiled "You act like you have never spoken to me before, no need to be nervous."

Ali had left some tea and biscuits for her. "Would you like something to drink or eat? Then you can ask me your question a little more slowly."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Tessa smiled just a little bit. She knew that she would have to calm herself down. So that she could talk to Professor Slytherin. And this wasn't the first time that she talked. She then did her best to calm herself down. “ No thank you.”

She then started to breath normally. “Professor I have a question. I was wondering if may I could have an apprenticeship under you. Because I am interested in the stars and learning more.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Sofia had never thought of having a apprentice before, not that it was a bad thing, she just had never thought about it.

"Other than because you want to learn about the stars and things, why else do you want to learn or get out of this?"

Sofia knew that was many thing that need to be learned about the world in order to truly understand astronomy.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:14 am

Tessa hoped that she would say yes to her being an apprentice. This was something that could help her with her future.

“ Well I wondered down into the forbidden forest. And I met a creature, his name is Cain. He told me how the stars can tell pain. And I was wondering if you could teach me?”

She knew there had to be more that she could learn. Tessa found astronomy a interesting subject. Because it went hand in hand with her other favorite subject. Divination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Sofia had heard of this Cain creature before but has never really had the chance to meet him before so she did not know everything about what he believed.

"Stars can tell you lots of things, this pain this is a new thing for me. What exactly did he tell you?"

Sofia was wondering if he was using it in a different context and that Tessa did not understand but then there are different beliefs in different areas, and this Cain was a centaur so anything could be possible.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Tessa was glad that she got to meet Cain. She knew that maybe she could learn from him. That was if he would be willing to teach her.

“ He could tell that I was in pain.”

She knew that she would have to explain. “ He said that he could tell by my stars that I was in a lot of pain.” Tessa sighed. “ That pain was from where my adoptive father was killed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Sofia had to smile she wasn't sure if it was the stars that told Cain that she was in pain or not, you can tell by looking at her that she was in pain.

"That is very interesting, I will have to look into that. I can see your pain just by looking at you and knowing your past. The stars didn't tell me that." Sofia sighed

"But then Cain is a centaur and they learn things that I do not learn and do not believe. It might be interesting to meet him." Sofia wondered if he would meet with her.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 am

Tessa didn't know if Professor Slytherin thought she was lying. But Tessa knew what she was talking about.

" He said something about wizards didn't' understand it, or hasn't' learned about it." She was trying to remember everything that he told her.

She was smiling. " He seems really nice, and I know that there is something that I could learn from it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 am

This was very interesting what she was talking about.

"It is very true, many creatures know things and believe things that us witches and wizards do not. It happens in many cultures." Sofia sighed.

"Well while I am thinking about this, have you figured out what you are doing this summer? Like where you will be staying?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:50 am

Tessa smiled she found everything interesting.

She smiled. “ That is good right, that means that we could learn something from them. This means that that they are just equal to wizards and witches.”

“ I don't know what I am doing this summer or who I am staying with.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 am

Sofia thought about things. "Yes it will be very interesting to see what we could learn from them."

Sofia had been thinking about Tessa's situation and was wondering if she would like to come and live with her.

"I was wondering, I have a huge manor and I was wondering if you would like to come live with me? Ms. Jones will also be there too." Sofia hoped she would say yes.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yes we could learn a lot from t hem.”

She then sighed just a little bit. Everything was know harder for her, and she had no idea where she could go to.

“ I don’t know really, I haven’t' yet got to meet my real father.” So she really had no idea who she was staying with over the summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Sofia just sighed when Tessa said she was not sure whether or not she should stay.

"You know that if you stay at my house, people will still be able to find you there. Also I am very good friends with Mr. Greene's family and I am sure I could arrange for him to come too."

Sofia thought that if nothing could get Tessa to come to live with her that would.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 am

Tessa smiled when she heard that Damien could be able to see her this summer. But she was still clinging onto hope that her real father would find her before the summer started.

She was tempted to say yes. “ I don't know, cause my real father was supposed to find me before the summer break started. Lotus said that I was always welcome at her home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

"well just keep it in mind, you always have a place with me and Anne." Sofia sighed she would have liked to have another girl in the house, if anything to keep Anne company.

"As for the apprenticeship, I usually do not start taking on any students until their 3rd year. But even if I cannot make it official until then you are more than welcome to help me out sometime." Sofia knew that this was probably not what she wanted to hear, that was just the rules.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:58 am

She smiled a little bit. “ I will remember that, I thought Lotus adopted Anne. That is what I got the impression of.”

Tessa then started to sigh just a little bit. This was something that she didn't want to hear. Her 3rd year was too far off. “ Thank you, I will just be leaving.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down