Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer struggles (Anne and Sofia)

2 posters

Go down

Summer struggles (Anne and Sofia) Empty Summer struggles (Anne and Sofia)

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am

Anne decided that she needed a place to stay this summer. She knew it would be best to have a fully qualified witch or wizard to live with. She really needed to be careful though. Hugo was getting more dangerous. She now had scars all over her face in addition to the ones on her arm. She now had two words forever in her skin. 'Mudblood' on her arm and 'Freak' on her cheek.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She was scared about asking for this huge favour.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Summer struggles (Anne and Sofia) Empty Re: Summer struggles (Anne and Sofia)

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Sofia had just got done talking to Ali about going ahead to the manor and making sure that everything was in order, she also wanted Ali to make sure that one of the suites in the west wing was all cleaned out and ready for a visitor. Sofia knew she would be having company for the summer she was just not yet aware of who that would be.

Sofia had just seen Ali leave and then she heard a knock on the door, she wondered who it would be this time. She had been having many visitors today.

"Come in the door is open" Sofia stated.

People asked her all the time about using her gifts for simple things like who is at the door or who is visiting and she chooses not to see things like that, she closes her mind off of things that are not as important.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Anne was told to enter and walked in. She sighed knowing that her once pretty face was now badly scared. She smiled slightly. She did owe this woman her life. She was grateful.

"Hello Professor." She said looking her in the eye. If she was going to stay with her, the other seer was going to see her face.

"I have a favour to ask you." She said. She didn't really want to be questioned about the scars but she knew it was going to happen.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Sofia looked up when she heard hello. "Welcome Ms. Jones, please have a seat, we have much to discuss."

Sofia saw the scar on her face and she wished there was a cure for that but she was not too sure. It was special dart magic and that was something that was hard to get rid of. But Sofia did not need to ask about the scars she already knew.

"So Anne, I suppose your here to talk to me about living with me?" Sofia asked.

Sofia knew about someone moving into her manor, she just didn't know the who. When Ms. Jones had asked for a favor she new this had to be the new visitor she was going to have.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 am

Anne nodded. She knew better than to look surprised.

"Yes that is why I wanted to see you. I still don't have a place to live. Hugo is getting more and more dangerous. to live in the muggle world would be foolish of me. " She said glad that she didn't ask about her scars.

"Would it be all right if I stayed with you?" She asked.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Sofia smile up at Anne. "Of course dear, I have Ali at the manor fixing up your room as we speak. Once there we can make any changes that you want."

Sofia took a drink of her tea. "Yes I can tell Hugo has been up to no good again, along with his female companion." Sofia did not understand how two young children could have so much hate in them as those two.

"So would you like to discuss with me as to why Hugo is so bent on destroying you? You have never told me the story, the last time you ran out on me."

Sofia took another sip and thought where were her manners. "Would you like some tea or biscuits?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Anne sighed but responded never the less. "No thank you" She didn't want anything. she began her story.

"Well I was very foolish. I chose to seek out the man who killed my mother. I found him as well. That man was Hugo's father. Well I was lucky I managed to get away by stunning them, Hugo was there with him. as far as I know that was the only time I saw him before he tortured me." She said. She was ready to be scolded. She knew it might happen.

A few tears traced down her cheeks. she had looked at the window and seen her reflection. She would never be whole and unscratched. Her face was ruined.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am

Sofia sipped her tea while she listened to Anne tell her story and she was a little upset that Anne could be so stupid as to seek out this man that had hurt her.

"Anne how could you be so foolish as to seek out someone like that on your own. You are only 11 years old." Sofia just shook her head

"Now you have to go around with the mark on your face, but I assure you we will discover the magic behind it and make it disappear."

Sofia understood she wanted to be strong and handle this guy herself but she had help now and need not worry.

"Well Slytherin Manor is protected my blood magic, so the only people allowed in have to be related to me, or when I add their blood to the manors wards. Ali or myself can also walk them in."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down