Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear (OPEN)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fear (OPEN) Empty Fear (OPEN)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 am

Alex sighed as she walked through the ship yard her dad needed to get something from there Alex hummed as she walked around on the deck.

When, she stepped on a weak board and she fell through the hole and landed in the water she tried to get out but she didn't see anyone she held her breath to the point she felt like she was going to drown so she began to panic.

Back to top Go down

Fear (OPEN) Empty Re: Fear (OPEN)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly as he walked through the rusted carcass of a nearby ship, he hoped that in the future he would be able to set one of his music videos' here, after all he loved it, the quiet way that seemed to almost envalope the people who walked there and the way that the water lapped against the boats.

Looking up, he spotted what looked like a girl in the distance and he wondered what she was doing there and hoped that she wasn't in some sort of trouble, stepping closer he approached her and smiled lightly;

"It's not the place for a girl as young as you to be out on your own." he said quietly as he came to rest beside her.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Alex pulled her leg out of the water and she smiled at the man " I'm not alone my dad's over there, somewhere" Alex said pointing at a boat that was an office.

" And plus this is where my dad works, also what are you doing here on your own?" Alex said looking at him she looked toward the building Knowing her dad would be working late again, she hoped he wouldn't work late but she knew there was an important meeting that would take a while Alex sighed and turned back to the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly and he was glad to know that the girl wasn't on her own completely after all that would be something that was unacceptable to him, especially in these times, no child should be left alone when there is a war on and there could be an attack on them at any moment.

"Well that's good, I'm glad that you're not all on your own, it's dangerous after all."

Gesturing around to the surroundings Kaspar smirked lightly, yet again he was glad that there had not been any leaking to the press as to where he was, after all he didn't want to get the child caught up in the middle of something like that.

"I'm here scouting for music video locations, I'm Kaspar, who are you?" he asked kindly.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Alex smiled at Kaspar " I'm Alex" she said looking at him " So you're looking for places to make a music video?" Alex added while looking at some of the boats, it was very rare to see people looking for places for a music video she hummed lightly.

" So you're in a band?" Alex asked kindly she looked at the oldest boat with a smile she loved being there but she also hated it, mainly when they were there till dark she hummed and she looked down at the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 am

Kaspar nodded his head with a small smirk, he took out his cigarette wallet and paused before he lit one, looking at the girl then back at the cigarette as if asking if it was alright for him to smoke before he went ahead and lit up a cigarette, after all, she might have asthma or something.

"Nice to meet you Alex, and yes, I am looking for a place, I have a new song that's perfect for this old place." he looked around, spotting one great ship he could stand on to sing.

With a grin he nodded his head and looked back into Alex's eyes, after he had noted down the name of the boat to pass over to his director in case he agreed with the location for the shoot; "I sure am, do you go to the Durmstrang institute by any chance?" he asked/
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 am

Alex nodded " Yes I go to Durmstrang" she said happily and she crouched down by the water and she looked at her reflection in the water and she sighed, than she noticed he had a cigarette in his hand she nodded.

" You can smoke" she said smiling at him, she looked back down at the water and sighed she stood up and smiled at him.

" What's the name of the song?" she asked looking at him she pulled her hair up in a ponytail and hummed she hated that summer was so warm she couldn't stand the heat, she sighed and looked at the sky noticing how little clouds were in the sky, Alex smiled and looked at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly and was glad that the girl did go to Durmstrang, it would make things so much easier when it came to describing the name of the band that he was in;

"Well that makes things easier, I'm in a band called Viktikus, after the founder of Muhe house. What house are you a member of?" he asks, he didn't think that Alex looked like a Muhe, or a Risiko so he was left to two houses and he didn't know her well enough to decide which was hers.

"Thanks." he grinned, lighting up the cigarette with a small smile, taking a drag with a soft sigh.

Wondering if he should trust Alex with the name of the unreleased song, Kaspar shrugged his shoulders internally and decided that he would just tell her anyway what harm would it do?

"The song is called Meine Angst, my fear."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 am

Alex looked up when he he said the name of the song " That sounds like a song I'd like" she said smiling up at him she laughed when he asked her what house she was in she couldn't help but laugh sometimes because her house is so small.

" Geschick, house of the cunning" she said smiling a bit she sat down on the deck and her shoes just barely touched the water she smiled. " And I've heard of your band I loved a lot of your songs but my dad is a classical guy songs won't let me listen to your band anymore, the only time I can is when he isn't home" Alex said a little sadly she jumped as a boat horn sounded she hated it when they were that loud she put her hands over her ears as the boats horn sounded again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 am

Kaspar grinned a little and nodded his head, that house had always been small, but that was because very few people were apt enough to get into the house. Very few people could be cunning enough for the ring to show up that cream colour, which was why he supposed that they didn't really mix much with other houses...secretive and all that.

"Well Geschicks are cut from very fine cloth, it's a pretty cool house, mine was the one with the most people in, Muhe." he smiled, it feeling good to be having such a light hearted conversation.

A large grin spread across his lips when Alex said that she had heard of his band and his chest glowed with a small amount of pride, which was unusual for him, as most of the time when his band was mentioned he only wanted to hide away from the press who were sure to be the ones asking about it.

"Ah well, you can't win them all I'm afraid, maybe when you're older you can come to one of the concerts I'm putting on, I'll be glad to have you."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 am

Alex nodded " I'd love to go" she said smiling at Kaspar " One of my friends is in Muhe" she added smiling Alex watched as the water was still which was very unusual she shrugged.

" So, do you travel a lot?" she asked him Alex had alway's wanted to travel but her Dad since her mom died he never wanted to leave the house, Alex had alway's wanted to see the world but with the war going on Alex couldn't travel Alex hummed and watched the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly, he was always glad to meet fans as long as they didn't try and rip parts of his hair out or something like that, after all, it was slightly flattering even Kaspar had to admit, and he wasn't one for being crowded by fans.

"Well then you'll have to let me know what date you want to come to." he winked "Muhe is a good house, although I did always want to be in Verstand, slightly pompous I know but I wanted to be smart." he grinned to himself.

Nodding his head he thought about how much he travelled over the past few weeks, and how glad he was going to be resting for a few weeks while he got his head together; "I do travel a lot, especially while on tour, have you been abroad anywhere?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 am

Alex shook her head " Nope haven't traveled anywhere, I want to but well he's so busy with work" Alex said with a small shrug she hated that her dad got to travel everywhere and she couldn't travel at all, she sighed.

" And One of my friends is in Verstand, his whole family was in Risiko or Muhe" Alex said smiling she had quite a few friends but they all had other friends besides her, she shrugged inwardly.

She smiled when he said what date she wanted to come. " As long as it isn't in the summer" Alex joked she hated the summer it was alway's hot she loved spring that was her favorite season since it wasn't to hot Or to cold, Alex gasped as she heard yelling and glass breaking in the office she sighed knowing that someone got really angry and was throwing things, Alex hoped it wasn't her dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Kaspar sighed lightly, it was one of those things that when you're a child you can't do a jot until your 18 and you can do whatever you wish, regardless of parents or anything that they might want or say, but he didn't want to undermine her father, so said nothing.

"It's a shame, the world is so beautiful, but perhaps with the way things are, it is not the best time to go travelling, waiting until it is safe might be a good idea."

Grinning lightly Kaspar smiled at Alex; "I'm glad that you have lots of friends from different houses, there used to be lots of prejudice based on houses when I went to Durmstrang."

Kaspar looked at the ship that he supposed Alex's dad was on and felt as if he should do something but he looked to Alex and then back to the boat, wondering if it would be his business to intervene considering that it might not be any of his business and he could make the situation worse.

"Is everything alright do you think?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 am

Alex nodded " Yeah I guess now's not the best time to travel" Alex said with a small smile, than she nodded.

" Yeah, their nice and I normally don't have a lot of friends my friend that's in Muhe makes friends like that" she said snapping her fingers " And my friend that'd in Verstand, he's like me but much more like a big brother" she said smiling than she turned back to the ship.

" Yeah, one of them got mad but I don't know why they'd be throwing things unless..." she started but she had thought her dad stopped drinking she hugged her knees and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Kaspar, although it pained him to think of the world being tainted by this war, he couldn't deny it any longer, and he hoped that in the future the world would be open for Alex to travel and see the beautiful sights that there were, and hopefully there would be someone to see them with her.

"They sound like lovely people, and they are very lucky to be friends with such a nice girl such as you Alex, hopefully by the time we part, you will consider me a friend also." he grinned.

Looking back at the boat, then at Alecx hugging her knee's he sighed a little and placed a hand on her shoulder, wondering even more if he should interfer with the situation at hand;

"Do you want me to do something?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Alex smiled at him " I'm lucky to have friends like them, and I already consider you a friend" She said smiling at him.

She than looked back at the boat and shook her head " No, unless you want to get beat up by drunks" she said hoping he wouldn't go her dad was already a jerk sober who knows how mean he was when he was drunk she sighed and watched the water she looked at her ruby necklace hoping some day her mother would be proud of her she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 am

Kaspar smiled lightly, not a smirk for once, when Alex said that he was already her friend, it was something that warmed his heart to hear that he had managed to make such a good impression so soon, and had gained a new friend because of it.

"I am very glad to hear that, hey..." he wondered "Do you have a mobile?" Kaspar asked with a small smirk, after all what easier way to keep in contact.

Wanting to make Alex happy, he looked at her, and she looked so sad, he couldn't bare to think of her in a situation like this, and he wanted to help her; "What do you want me to do?" he asked softly.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 am

Alex nodded " Yep, my mum bought it for me for when I would go walking and stuff" Alex said pulling it out of her pocket she smiled and handed it to him.

Alex shook her head " No, they're probably having a party or something like that" Alex said forcing a smile at Kaspar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly, he was glad that someone had actually got one of these, many wizards really don't have one, and he liked to use them, just because it was fast and easy, it was quicker than having to send owls all over the shop. Typing his mobile number into the phone Kaspar handed it back.

"There, you need to text me or something when you're going to be able to come to the concert, and, in case you need any other help." he smiled.

With a sort of sad smile, Kaspar ruffled Alex's hair playfully; "If you say so Kiddo." he smirked playfully.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 am

Alex smiled and nodded " I will more than likely text you all the time" Alex laughed Alex's dad and sister didn't know she had a mobile she smiled and she put her's in her pocket and she held her hand out to Kaspar " Give me yours please" Alex said kindly.

" You messed my hair up" Alex said and she smiled at Kaspar and she fixed her hair up she smiled and fixed her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:26 am

Kaspar smiled lightly and couldn't help but chuckle, he often used his phone, but he had never had someone that he would text all the time, perhaps this would be his first one, taking his iPhone out of his pocket, he handed it to Alex, and smiled wider.

"I think that isn't going to be much of a problem, on my time off, I'm really not doing much of anything, except using my 'creative licence'." he grinned.

Holding his hands up, Kaspar nodded, with a small smirk; "That I did, but at least you didn't kill me, I know some girls would."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 am

Alex smiled and she put her phone number in and handed Kaspar his phone back " Here you go" Alex said handing him his phone she laughed a bit.

" My little sister would've killed you, I really don't care how my hair looks" Alex said with a small shrug Alex was a pure tomboy she hated everything girly but if she was forced to wear a dress she'd wear one, Alex hummed lightly as her feet brushed the top of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly and took the phone from Alex, holding it up and getting the camera up so that he could snap a picture of her, putting it as the contact picture, Kaspar grinned;

"There we go, all done." he said triumphantly.

It seemed as if Alex had a bit of a difficult life, after all her father was doing god knows what in there, her sister was nothing like her so it was very remote that they actually got along, and the only one that seemed okay was her mother who he hoped wasn't secretly a tyrant or something.

"So you and your sister are very different then? Do you still get along?" he asked.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 am

Alex smiled as he took her picture she smiled and pulled her phone out and she took a quick picture and put it for her contacts " Done" Alex also said happily she shrugged when he asked if she and her sister got along.

" Well she's three and my dad's spoiling her rotten so no not really we don't see each other because my dad is alway's with her, I don't know if he favors her over me or what" Alex said with a shrug she looked at her ruby necklace and smiled she alway's looked at it when she thought of her mother, Alex smiled and put her phone back in her pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next